Page 844 of 880 FirstFirst ... 344744794834841842843844845846847854 ... LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,880 of 17593

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Give Lautaro more playing times, as starter, he destined to surpass icardick any day.
    20 year old playing 6 months is going to be better then our top scorer for 3 years....

Maybe in fifa!!! The fact you guys aren’t going ape shit we might be paying 25 million for a player from the fking Argie league blows
    My mind!!! When we were all going ape shit when we bought Persic for 18 million. Market going crazy is a bs excuse!!!

This kid is way too hyped. Unless he able to bench Icardi then no!!! Fk no for 25 million. Will we even get 25 for Kdog?
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

2. Thanks (1): Dylan

Bulgaria

Маn, 25 mln are nothing in football these days. Kondogbia needs to prove himself again after his poor spell here. I think he's doing well at Valecia, so most probably his value will raise up to 25-30 mln.
    See how Skriniar after only one good season is valuated more than 50 mln. That is carzy.

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    20 year old playing 6 months is going to be better then our top scorer for 3 years....

Maybe in fifa!!! The fact you guys aren’t going ape shit we might be paying 25 million for a player from the fking Argie league blows
    My mind!!! When we were all going ape shit when we bought Persic for 18 million. Market going crazy is a bs excuse!!!

This kid is way too hyped. Unless he able to bench Icardi then no!!! Fk no for 25 million. Will we even get 25 for Kdog?
    You’re right because nothing good ever comes from the Primera, f potentially having a Lamela, Dybala, Lo Celso. You’re right we should keep going for Eder type players. Being in the midtable really stunted your ambition for trying to strike gold. Especially with sabatini, I say go for the kid because he could be one of those players listed above.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    delete this post please. 10x

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

Will we even get 25 for Kdog?
    Yes, but we're paying 35 for Cancelo.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    to me, everything seems to point to selling icardi. it's the only way we can complete the roster (we have lautaro martinez now) and not go under in terms of financial fair play.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Маn, 25 mln are nothing in football these days. Kondogbia needs to prove himself again after his poor spell here. I think he's doing well at Valecia, so most probably his value will raise up to 25-30 mln.
    See how Skriniar after only one good season is valuated more than 50 mln. That is carzy.
    Kondogbia loan deal has an option of 25m. I reckon he is already worth much more than that (in todays crazy market) so Valencia will definitely take up the option (unless K-dog gets injured or something). So we will get 25m in the summer, nothing more than that. Though one thing Inter can do is negotiate Cancelo's option (35m) down a bit. Valencia don't have loads of cash, I am not sure they will be happy to buy K-dog for 25m and get Cancelo back. Maybe Inter could cut down Cancelo's price to 25-30m range, as a part of a swap with K-dog.

If Mario & Gabigol continue to impress in the latest loan stints, we may get a decent offer for these players too. But because we paid so much for these 3 players (K-dog, Mario & Gabigol), at best we will sell them at book value. Which means from FFP perspective, selling them does not free up any "profits" to invest in new players, even though it gives us "cash-inflows" which can be used to buy players.

Inter reportedly declined a €65m for Skriniar from City last month, so he is already worth quite a bit. Inter would be silly to sell him though, he should be the first block on top of which we can build a quality team. We will need to sell someone to free up "profits" from FFP perspective if we want to buy Cancelo+Martinez+Rafinha+others, and it will either be Icardi or a bunch of other players like Brozovic & Perisic.

This is why CL qualification is paramount, that will allow us to buy the likes of Cancelo, Rafinha and Martinez without needing to sell anyone first. If we qualify for the CL, I would hope our summer looks like this:

OUT: Ranocchia (0), Lopez (0), Santon (0?), Brozovic (20m?), Perisic (50m?), Eder (10m?), Kondogbia (25), Mario (35m?), Gabigol (20m?)

Total Cash Inflow: ~€160m (transfers) + ~€60m (CL money) = €220m
    Total "FFP" Impact: ~€50m (sales) + €20m (wages) + €60m (CL Money) = +€130m

IN: Martinez (25), Rafinha (35m), Cancelo (35m), Torreira (25m?), De Vrij (0?), Left Winger (50m), B2B (50m), Left Back (10m), Vice-LW (10m)

Total Cash outflow: €240m
    Total "FFP" Impact: ~€50m (amortisation) + ~€40m (wages) = -€90m

So it can be done, infact we could buy even more by using our usual loan + option/obligation deals.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 13 Feb 18 at 15:32.

11. Thanks (3): Caecuban, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yep. As it looks we will get no help from China, at least nothing significant, we need to do some serious selling next summer. Bluenine's strategy seems doable.

edit. Not agreeing the edited figures, quite optimism out there + not sure about those amortization + salary things.
    Last edited by CafeCordoba; 13 Feb 18 at 16:16.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

I honestly doubt we'll be able to sell Gabriel Barbosa to anyone, no Brazilian club has that kind of cash, and no European club will want him after flopping so hard at Italy and Portugal. Unless we can offload him to China or some other secondary yet financially attractive market.

I also believe our chances of making money out of Joăo Mário depend a lot on his performances on the World Cup.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I don't think we can get anything near 20 million for Gabriel or 50 million for Perisic.

Last summer Perisic was at his peak and was wanted by ManU, yet they refused to pay 50 million for him.

I think 30 million for Perisic and 10 million for Gabriel are more realistic.

This is if someone comes forward. The more likely scenario is that no one would want to buy neither of these two.

Also, if we get rid of Ranocchia as Bluenine has suggested, then we would need another CB, probably even two CBs (in addition to De Vrij) since we are basing this discussion on Inter making it to CL.

15. Thanks (2): Mad Biscione, pier

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Wrong thread.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Lamela open to Inter, but…
    By Football Italia staff

Tottenham Hotspur’s Erik Lamela would reportedly be open to joining Inter, but they have to balance the budget with Financial Fair Play.

The former Roma attacking midfielder played for Spurs against Juventus last night, but he has been consistently linked with a move back to Italy.

Now calciomercato.com is reporting that the Nerazzurri are interested in his signature, and Lamela is open to that move.

However, the Beneamata will have to decide whether to sign Rafinha in July for €35m plus €3m in bonuses.

There’s also a €35m buyout clause for Joao Cancelo, who Inter would like to keep, though Geoffrey Kondogbia is on loan at Valencia and could be used to lower the price.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

The key of our summer transfers will depend on how much we can get from Mario and Brozovic.

And also Biabiany.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    The key of our summer transfers will depend on how much we can get from Mario and Brozovic.

Its a good thing both of them will be playing in the World Cup with teams who are likely to do well.So its not just how they perform for their club but also how they perform in the World Cup which matters.

And depending on how a few clubs with loads of money do in the UCL this season [City,PSG etc - i am hoping they flop hard so that they inflate the next market as well ] and how much money the EPL clubs have there is no reason for us to settle for 20 mil offers for the likes of Brozovic and Mario.

If we can qualify for the UCL i think we can still do well in the market.Its a real shame about Suning but they must still try and provide an extra 30-50 mil with some creative accounting to get over the sanctions.It seems public opinion matters a lot for the Communist elite.Interesting.

I really hope we are not stupid enough to offload Brozovic and Mario before the World Cup commences .

21. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    No, we won't be that stupid. Suning may not know how football works but our directors do.

There will be a queue of simpletons trying to buy the players who perform well in the world cup.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Underachieving is not an option for us any more, we have to have exceptional two seasons with some average players to be back on top and to be able to invest.

Juventus with Vucinic, “finished “ Tevez and Pirlo showed the way.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Underachieving is not an option for us any more, we have to have exceptional two seasons with some average players to be back on top and to be able to invest.

Juventus with Vucinic, “finished “ Tevez and Pirlo showed the way.
    They did benefit from a league with no real contenders, as Inter and Milan were already on their way down, and Roma was still on try-and-error in their project under Luis Enrique and Zeman.

Nowadays Roma is pretty consolidated as a perennial CL contender (when not outright Scudetto-contender), and I expect Napoli to remain strong, even when they inevitably sell the likes of Koulibaly and Insigne. It's becoming harder and harder to stay on top with average players and a poorly thought-out project.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    That doesn’t take anything from them, they overachieve big time with that team.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

27. Thanks (1): Quantum

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    They did benefit from a league with no real contenders, as Inter and Milan were already on their way down, and Roma was still on try-and-error in their project under Luis Enrique and Zeman.

Nowadays Roma is pretty consolidated as a perennial CL contender (when not outright Scudetto-contender), and I expect Napoli to remain strong, even when they inevitably sell the likes of Koulibaly and Insigne. It's becoming harder and harder to stay on top with average players and a poorly thought-out project.
    The same could be said about our winning years though unfortunately Moratti had an orgasm when we won a treble and didn't take the chance to maintain our top status.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

29. Thanks (2): Quantum, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    That doesn’t take anything from them, they overachieve big time with that team.
    Yup, props to Conte and those guys. I didn't mean to diminish their feat, only tried to point out that nowadays there's little room for a group of predominantly okay players to reach those levels in the current league.