Page 846 of 846 FirstFirst ... 346746796836843844845846
Results 16,901 to 16,917 of 16917

Thread: Mercato Team (Sabatini, Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

so, when can we hear again "sell them all" ? lol.
    shape of inter to come

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    We will have hard time to convince Cancelo and Rafinha to stay here.
    We have way more issues than convincing them to stay right now. Cancelo and Spalletti already have a rift between them, and Rafinha is probably pissed already for starting on the bench. Again Spalletti is the culprit. Whoever is still here this summer has alot of questions to answer and problems to solve.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

3. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Milito

Romania

I'm watching rubentus now and I'm thinking that we would be looking so much better with Bernardeschi...instead we're playing with Candreva, we bought Barbosa etc. What a team we would had with Bernadeschi, Pastore and Felipe Anderson instead of Candreva. Add to that Cancelo, Rafinha, Icardi with Skriniar + Miranda in defence and I can only dream.....

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by BUCHROM View Post
    I'm watching rubentus now and I'm thinking that we would be looking so much better with Bernardeschi...instead we're playing with Candreva, we bought Barbosa etc. What a team we would had with Bernadeschi, Pastore and Felipe Anderson instead of Candreva. Add to that Cancelo, Rafinha, Icardi with Skriniar + Miranda in defence and I can only dream.....
    We had a deal with bernadeschi before sabatini and spalletti came.. Spalletti didnt want him here

6. Thanks (1): Palacio

Iran

Whoever in the management that suggested fiorentina's midfielders can be our saviours should be fired asap. This combination of valero and vecino and gagliardini is one of the worst in recent years. They cant defend cant create cant shoot, even first half of season that we did well our midfielders were incapable of doing anything and we just saved by crosses and set pieces.our midfielders need a complete overhaul i dont keep anyone from current players.

8. Thanks (3): Kev9Inter, Mad Biscione, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    We had a deal with bernadeschi before sabatini and spalletti came.. Spalletti didnt want him here
    He is just playing because Cuadrado is injured. He is a 40 million euro bench player for them...
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

10. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Poland

I cannot wait to see who will join Inter in summer 2018.

We hope for Torreira, de Vrij, Chiesa but we'll be lucky to get one of them. Im ready for players like Dodo, Pereida, Kuzmanovic, Vecino, Valero, Taider, Gagliardini, ROCCHI, Kharja, Mariga, Mudingayi, PALOMBO

12. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Jnr

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I'd say we won't sign any of the three you mentioned. Although De Virj is the most likely one.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

Icardi is as good as gone next transfer window.

We need to choose carefully our next captain. Icardi as a captain is a joke.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    my dead grandma can be captain...I don't even care about that at this point tbfh
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    He is just playing because Cuadrado is injured. He is a 40 million euro bench player for them...
    That 40 million bench player would walk into our starting eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

‚Inter were living on luck‘
    Former Inter defender Mauro Bellugi launched a scathing attack on the club, Coach Luciano Spalletti and players. “They were living on luck.”

The Nerazzurri were top of the Serie A table in December, but have now plummeted to fifth place with one win in two months.

“I expected this to happen,” said Bellugi on Tuttomercatoweb. “At the start of the season when everyone was praising the Nerazzurri, you just had to watch their games to see how they were getting these victories…

“Samir Handanovic was always the Man of the Match with 10 decisive saves. In these cases, when you’re living on luck and it runs out, this is what happens.”

Bellugi spent most of his career at Inter, coming up through the youth ranks and playing for the senior team from 1969 to 1974. He also amassed 32 senior caps for Italy.

“Antonio Candreva is over-rated. If Borja Valero was that good, Real Madrid would’ve kept him. I’m fed up, as you won’t go far with only three good players in a team.

“Ivan Perisic plays well only when he feels like it. Milan Skriniar is usually good, but he was a disaster against Genoa on Saturday. Andrea Ranocchia makes me suffer. It’s pathetic to hear the San Siro crowd laughing every time he touches the ball. How can they play in these conditions? And why was Lisandro Lopez even signed?

“Unfortunately, the Inter jersey does not belong on Ranocchia and quite a few of his teammates too. Yet on Saturday I saw a great Diego Laxalt performance and he used to be on Inter’s books.

“The club talked about Arturo Vidal and Angel Di Maria, then signed Matias Vecino and Borja Valero… Financial Fair Play, fine, but money was spent on Geoffrey Kondogbia, Gabigol and Joao Mario.

“Suning have every right to say: We gave you money and you spent it like this?”
    Great interview, spoke the truth specially about Vecino and Valero. The rest I think we can all agree on.

I think by ,three good players‘ he means Icardi, Skriniar and Handanovic.

19. Thanks (2): hitmax, Rimpel

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    If Borja Valero was that good, Real Madrid would’ve kept him.

If Esteban Cambiasso was that good, Real Madrid would’ve kept him.

If Wesly Sneijder was that good, Real Madrid would’ve kept him.

If Walter Samuel was that good, Real Madrid would’ve kept him.

Of all the arguments one could use why did he go for that dumb one?

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    That 40 million bench player would walk into our starting eleven.
    Yeah and we loan our 40 million bench players to other clubs (Kondogbia 37m, Joao Mario 40m Gabigol 30 m), but hey money is not an issue for us
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Y&h View Post

These 3 players you have mentioned after leaving Real proved that they are world class players but borja after Real madrid was in villareal and fiorentina and had enough time to prove that he is a world class players but you can see he is perfect for a midtable team just like where he was before joining us.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Y&h View Post

Bayern is super happy with James and so is Chelsea with Morata.
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

24. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Borja Valero is a Real Madrid youth product so it's actually a very different argument than Cambiasso, Samuel, Sneijder, Morata and James Rodriguez.

He probably meant to say that he should have been given a chance in the first team if he was really good (and stayed for years in the process). But that's circumstantial. You play the kids when you have a position free for them to fill, not on pure merit. A young Borja Valero over Sneijder (newly transfered), Guti, Julio Baptista etc made no sense. And the season before when he was at Castilla, they also had Emerson around. When they sent him to Mallorca, they also loaned out Esteban Granero who was touted as a great midfielder at the time and played in a similar role. And also Adrian who was preferred over Valero but had a worse career later on. Also, Perez wasn't that keen on promoting kids back then as Real was in a mini crisis of their own.

And Borja Valero to Inter in 2017 was not a bad transfer. It just wasn't a panacea and our midfield still needed a full revamp.

26. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba