I don't watch TV a lot these days, mostly sport, and news+music while I'm online.
What I do is watching TV series on dvd, I like quite a few:
- X Files: I haven't watched them in a while, but they're always good fun.
- West Wing: one of my fav, an incredibly smart and addictive series.
- 6 Feet Under: in my opinion, the smartest and most daring tv program ever. It's amazing stuff, series 3 is out in April and I'm counting the minutes.
- Millennium: I love this, it's darker and more addictive than X Files. I have a tattoo with the symbol of the series, a snake, on my wrist.
- Harsh Realm: another Chris Carter creation, it has that "George Orwell's 1984" feeling which I just love.
- Family Guy: outrageous, I L O V E I T.
- Friends: an "all time classic".
- Futurama: incredibly funny and clever, especially if you're into sci-fi and horror movies (so many references!)
I know Han is a Smallville fan, Alex loves Buffy, what else is out there?