Page 530 of 531 FirstFirst ... 30430480520527528529530531 LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 10615

Thread: Your REALISTIC Inter squad or line-up

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Changing again in light of Perisic's rebirth. Its quite realistic now. We also make a profit from FFP point of view, leaving money in the budget for next summer.

OUT: 250m - Icardi, Gabigol, Mario, Gagliardini, Vecino, Miranda, Ranocchia, Candreva, Karamoh - approx 220m? plus a few kids and loanees as per our usual FFP style, so lets round it up to 250m.

IN: 230m - Chiesa (50m?), Barella (50m?), Jovic (40m?), Tonali (20m?), Rakitic (35m?), Herrera (free), Godin (free). Plus the money to confirm Keita (35m?) and Politano (20m) - approx 250m.

Inter 2019-20

Jovic (Martinez)
    Perisic (Keita) ------------------------------------------ Chiesa (Politano)
    Nainggolan (Barella)
    Brozovic (Tonali / Valero) - Rakitic (Herrera)
    Asamoah (Dalbert) - Godin (De Vrij) - Skriniar (Bastoni) - Soares (D'Ambrosio)
    Handanovic (Padelli)

That should do it! A far better midfield to create attacks with a good mix of experience, class and youth. And a more balanced attack. In a years time, we can spend a bit on upgrading fullbacks and getting a world class attacking player.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

No way we keep Cedric

4. Thanks (3): ADRossi, morrisama, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    No way we keep Cedric
    and use him as our starting RB
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (3): MVD, snake, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Yeah no way Cedric stays, and Perisic will almost certainly leave. In fact, we should sell him while he's on form.

I also don't think we should redeem Politano, though the odds are we will. I can only dream of signing Barella, Tonali, Rakitic, Herrera, and Chiesa in a single market, but I guess an Icardi sale lets us spend a lot of money.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

8. Thanks (3): MVD, Pravesh, thatdude

Netherlands

When did Bluenine turn into Enjoy?

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Changing again in light of Perisic's rebirth. Its quite realistic now. We also make a profit from FFP point of view, leaving money in the budget for next summer.

OUT: 250m - Icardi, Gabigol, Mario, Gagliardini, Vecino, Miranda, Ranocchia, Candreva, Karamoh - approx 220m? plus a few kids and loanees as per our usual FFP style, so lets round it up to 250m.

IN: 230m - Chiesa (50m?), Barella (50m?), Jovic (40m?), Tonali (20m?), Rakitic (35m?), Herrera (free), Godin (free). Plus the money to confirm Keita (35m?) and Politano (20m) - approx 250m.

Inter 2019-20

Jovic (Martinez)
    Perisic (Keita) ------------------------------------------ Chiesa (Politano)
    Nainggolan (Barella)
    Brozovic (Tonali / Valero) - Rakitic (Herrera)
    Asamoah (Dalbert) - Godin (De Vrij) - Skriniar (Bastoni) - Soares (D'Ambrosio)
    Handanovic (Padelli)

That should do it! A far better midfield to create attacks with a good mix of experience, class and youth. And a more balanced attack. In a years time, we can spend a bit on upgrading fullbacks and getting a world class attacking player.
    I don’t want that bitchboi Chiesa anywhere near this club. All hype no real discernible skill

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

can we buy messi ? Steven Zhang personally greeted him last time

13. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    It's totally crazy to keep Perisic. He is a toxic player, we are just lucky that he is again in form and maybe someone makes a decent bid of around 35mil.

Chiesa is a must buy, he sure has a face you need to punch, but when he comes it will be another story.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Since I'm having a bit of a free time this weekend let me also participate in this amusing pastime called drawing squad projections for next season.

GK spot- Handanovic the statue remains to be a number one guy, Radu comes back, Padelli demoted to #3 and Berni in a sudden turn of events applies for resort entertainer job and moves to Turkey.

Defence-largely unchanged, Godin arrives, Miranda goes, Bastoni/that Gravillon guy/ Andersen comes for Ranocchia. Fullbacks remain, Cedric is redeemed (I gave up the hope of getting world class fullbacks ever in this club so might as well concentrate on developing the existing ones)

Midfield- that's where the major overhaul should be implemented. Gags leaves, Barella comes, either of Vecino/JM leaves, Rakitic comes. Nainggolan to remain. Let's see if we can get Isco (not a big fan of him), James or similar AMs. Also, if we can manage to offload both Vecino/JM and get Sergej I will be ecstatic. Barella-Brozo-Sergej-Isco/James-Nainggolan midfield is scary.

Attack&Loanees in Attack- If Icardi leaves for 80m let's see if we can get Dybala. If not, maybe Cavani as interim solution for couple of season, Jovic really looks tempting but I doubt that players from Bundesliga want to join Serie A, it looks like it's either Bayern or EPL for them as a preferable destination. Perisic for Chiesa. Keita, Politano. On the fence with both of them. That's around 60m of investment and not necessarily a major upgrade. If we renegotiate the fee for Keita to be in 28m region I am up for that. Politano probably too. Also he is Italian so we need to maintain a certain number of Italians in the club due to squad registration restrictions at Serie A. Since we surely will have a lot of transfers at midfield I am fearing that getting same number of transfers in attack will disrupt us a bit bearing in mind that we will have a new coach too. At least there is no Euro or WC this year, only Copa America so the players won't be exposed for additional stress and we won't compromise pre-season gelling of the team.

So, in short, next season we will have:

GK-Handanovic, Radu, Padelli
    Defence- Dalbert, Asamoah, De Vrij, Skriniar, Godin, Bastoni/Gravillon/Andersen, Dumbo, Cedric
    Midfield- Barella, Brozo,Rakitic, Nainggolan,Sergej, Isco/James
    Attack- Chiesa, Lautaro, Keita,Politano, new CF (Dzeko/Cavani/Jovic)

That's 22 players who can all compete for place in the starting line-up. Add up useless players like Candreva and Borja (who will probably sit out the remainder of his contract time here) and that is your 25-man lineup for CL next season.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Barella, Rakitic, SMS and Isco/James
    4 new midfielders
    +Chiesa

Never gonna happen bro
    Not even in FM or FIFA

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Barella, Rakitic, SMS and Isco/James
    4 new midfielders
    +Chiesa

Never gonna happen bro
    Not even in FM or FIFA

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    4 midfielders in one transfer window is nothing unheard of. Donor clubs like Fiorentina did/does that every year. 4 high/world-class midfielders is something different but Marotta already supervised major overhauls during first years at the helm of Juve, by getting Pirlo-Vidal-Pepe-Lichtsteiner-Vucinic who all became starters (plus Matri-Quags-Caceres-Giaccherini who all were constantly used backup players). They basically bought more than half of starting line-up which won them the Scudetto that year. So buying 4 MF isn't unachievable. If we want to have a succesfull block of years (3-4) backbone of the team must be constructed in couple of transfer windows.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

19. Thanks (1): MusicalMafia

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    OUT:
    *Ranochhia (contract running out, too high wages to stay on as a 4th option CB imo)
    *Soares (useless)
    *Miranda (probably won't accept being 4th choice option CB)
    *Gagliardini/Vecino (preferably both but that's dreamland stuff)
    *Valero (serie B material)
    *Perisic (uninterested, aging, last chance to HOPEFULLY cash in...)
    *Icardi (wanda)
    *Politano (only for backup and Karamoh can cover that role so no...)
    *Keita (would be a replacement for Perisic if we can lover the cost a bit from 35mil to something of 20-25mil)
    *Candreva (must go no matter what, terminate his contract or give him a golden handshake...)

I'd like to see Dambro and Joao Mario gone aswell but gotta have some backups.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Changing since Perisic is dead again.

OUT: 300m - Icardi, Perisic, Gabigol, Mario, Gagliardini, Vecino, Dalbert, Karamoh, Miranda, Candreva - approx 270m? plus a few kids and loanees as per our usual FFP style, so lets round it up to 300m.

IN: 360m - Chiesa (60m?), Barella (50m?), Jovic (50m?), Bergwijn (40m?), Doherty (40m?), Ghoulam (30m?), Tonali (20m?), Rakitic (30m), Godin (free). Plus the money to confirm Politano (20m). If Keita performs and if Monaco agree to reduce his fee to 20m, then we could buy him too - else buy some young talent.

Inter 2019-20

Jovic (Martinez)
    Bergwijn (Keita / Esposito) ------------------------------------------ Chiesa (Politano)
    Nainggolan (Barella)
    Brozovic (Valero) - Rakitic (Tonali)
    Ghoulam (Asamoah) - Godin (De Vrij) - Skriniar (Ranocchia / Bastoni) - Doherty (D'Ambrosio)
    Handanovic (Padelli)

We need a fucking mass clear-out. The only current players who should be in the starting XI for Inter next season are Handanovic, Skriniar, Brozovic and maybe Nainggolan (if he performs). The above new squad is still just Top 4 material, but at least it has a lot of quality young players who can improve with time.
    Last edited by Bluenine; Yesterday at 18:45.

United States

Herrera? You want another Vecino?

23. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

------Keita-----Lautaro

-----Nainggolan-----

--Kovacic-----Brozovic-----Barella---

--Asamoah---Godin----Skriniar----D'ambrosio--

---------Handanovic------

sometimes i got tired of this focus on winger. the challenge would be to sign 2 reliable and attacking FB which is very difficult on the current market.
    shape of inter to come

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Fuck wingers and fullbacks. Midfielders are what we need. Without the scaffolding of a proper midfield, we'll neither be able to attack or defend for shit anyway, so what's the use of expensive buys on the ends of the pitch when we can't control the middle.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Assuming that we'll be clearing house at the end of the season (ie both Icardi and Perisic are sold), two scenarios.

CL football scenario

In:
    Marcelo [Real Madrid] (~15m)
    Barella [Cagliari] (~40m)
    Politano [Sassuolo] (20m)
    Godin [Atletico Madrid] (free)
    Lewandowski [Bayern] (~50m) or Cavani [PSG] (~30m)
    Duvan Zapata [Atalanta/Sampdoria] (~20m) or someone like Pavoletti [Cagliari] or Petagna [SPAL] (~10-15m) to serve as a 3rd choice striker
    James Rodriguez [Bayern/Real Madrid] (~50m) or if lack of funds or interest, something like Rodrigo De Paul [Udinese] (~25m)
    Darmian [Man Utd] (free)

Out:
    Icardi ~90m
    Perisic ~40m
    Vecino ~25m
    Dalbert ~10m
    Candreva ~5m or loan with option
    Miranda ~5m

1) Selling Icardi and not replacing him with a top 10 striker is suicidal.
    2) Selling Perisic should mean that we ditch the 4-2-3-1.
    3) Of course that's not the only moves, but simply the major ones. For example we may need another left back, since we should move Asamoah to the midfield. We may also manage to sell/offload Joao Mario, Nainggolan, Valero and/or Gagliardini, meaning that we'll need something additional. That would mean that we could go for Kroos or Rakitic or something.

Making the CL, being clear of the SA and the FFP restrictions and having the flexibility to build a team almost from scratch may be attractive to several stars. And more people will want to be part of a team that dethrones Juventus now that they have Cristiano Ronaldo.

------------------------------------------Handanovic/Padelli

DDA / Darmian-----------Godin / de Vrij--------------Skriniar / Bastoni----------Marcelo / Asamoah(or Dimarco)

--------------Barella / Gagliardini----------Brozovic / Valero------------Nainggolan / Joao Mario

--------------------------------------James Rodriguez or De Paul / Politano

----------------------------Lewandowski or Cavani / Pinamonti------Lautaro Martinez / Zapata or Petagna or Pavoletti

And Ranocchia as a spare defender possibly.

Ambitious? Maybe. But that's the level we need to be aiming at. Hopefully Mourinho being the manager.

I know people will say "you want to have D'Ambrosio start and sign Darmian who is shit?". I don't like or rate Darmian but he's a realistic target for us. And D'Ambrosio is serviceable. I'd rather get a vast upgrade in midfield and keep the offense at a top level, get a major upgrade at one of the full back spots and see how it goes instead of get tier 2 and tier 3 players in all positions and remain a tier 3 team. More tier 1 players until we can afford to convert the whole squad in a Tier 1 roster. We've been trying to slightly upgrade many parts of the team for so long and the result is to simply downgrade it. We need to sign top players and when we cannot, we simply make best use of the ones we have. Until we can replace them with top players.

Fail to reach CL scenario

That may mean no Godin, unless he's already signed.
    We still end up with guys like Darmian, Barella and De Paul but they become are core players instead of just part of the team.

We struggle to get a quality striker and the Zapata/Pavoletti type of striker becomes our biggest summer target.

We also fail to get a quality midfielder from the top shelf and we end up with Asamoah starting as left back, unless we try and get someone like Barreca or Biraghi.

Many of us have repeatedly said that it is imperative that we make Champions League this season.That doesn't change. If we fail at that, it's gonna be a at least another 5 year setback for us as we'll end up tying up the team with more average players.

P.S: Isn't it odd that no one here ever mentions Primavera players yet bashes everyone when they aren't used?

P.S.2: No, it is not odd actually.
    Last edited by brehme1989; 15 Mar 19 at 11:47.

Serbia

Cavani is on a nasty injury track momentum so we should pass on him, even though I would kind of like to see him here.
    Marcelo is going to Juventus unless they sell Ronaldo, that's practically settled.
    Radja should be offloaded to China, stat.

Other than that, good post.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

I just realised I posted this in a wrong thread:

Martinez
    De Paul - Dybala - Chiesa
    Brozovic - Barella
    Asa - Skriniar - Godin - De Costa

Bench: Padelli, Brazao, De Vrij, Ranocchia, Cedric, D'Ambrosio, Palacios, Joao Maria, Radja, Politano, Karamoh, Dzeko

So in:
    Dybala for Icardi Swap (Cost: - 20m as I think Icardi deserves some relatively small cash to be added)
    Chiesa, ideally in a deal with Gags (40m+Gags)
    De Paul as he's already supposed to be a done deal (not my choice but whatever) 35m
    Barella (50m)
    De Costa, was impressed by him today so would be quite happy if we could get him - 30m?
    Palacios - 20m
    Dzeko - 10m
    Politano - I think he would be good for rotation so... 18m
    Cedric - just because of the cost - 8m
    Godin - 0
    -190m

Out:
    Perisic 40m
    Vecino 30m
    Valero 3m
    Candreva 5m
    Dalbert 25m
    100m

I know 90m to be added is a lot of money but if we could pull this off I guess we would really be safe for a while. Anyways, that's what I would like to see...

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ahahahahajahahahah the names you guys are writing
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.