Page 2 of 529 FirstFirst 123451252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Your REALISTIC Inter squad or line-up

We don't need 3 DM's..... Unless we intend to play with 2 DM on the pitch every time, And I'm really against that. And I don't think Mancio wont it either, even though he have played with two for a wheile now. When we get some better defenders there are no reasons what so ever, for us to play with two, and that of cause means that one of our DM would have to leave. And since Davids is not a player you have on the bench. He will be sold this summer. I'm 90 % sure he will be exchanged with Veron..

So thiese are leaving
    Cruz, Gammara, Fontana, Davids.

There are a very big chance that thise will leave as well
    Mihaj, Toldo and Karagounis.

Players in

Luisao/??, LB, a Midfielder but probertly a Winger.

I don't think any of thise will join us this summer, Taddei, Jankulovski and Cesar.

So our squad of 25 player look like this

GK: Carini/Julio Cesar, Carini/ Cordaz, Cordaz/ One from our Primavera team.

RB: J.Zanetti, Ze Maria
    CD: Cordoba, Luisao/??, Burdisso, Matrix, probertly one more
    LB: Favalli/??, Coco/Potenza

RM: Stankovic, AVM
    DM: Cambiasso, C. Zanetti
    AM: Veron, Emre
    LM: Kily, ??

FC: Adriano, Martins, Vieri, Recoba/??

The last one could be a midfielder or a Striker.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It was my topic!!!!

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

GK: ?, Carini/J.Cesar

RB: J.Zanetti, Ze Maria
    LB: Coco, ?/Evra
    CD: Cordoba, Luizao, Burdisso, Barzagli/Kompany/Chivu, Mihajlovic

RM: Stankovic, VDM/?
    LM: Kily, Cesar/Maxwell/Giggs/??
    DM: Cambiasso, Davids/C.Zanetti, ??
    AM: Veron, Emre, ??

FC: Adriano, Martins, Recoba, Vieri/Bojinov/Eliakwu
    "It is better to improve what you have than to wish for the things you don't have"

Toldone, Capitano (Pupi), Cafe, Patron, Ill Muro, Matrix, Cuchu, Deki, Sulley, Lucho, Chino, Mario, Ibra.

Forza Inter!!!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yuko
    It was my topic!!!!
    check the 1st post

Jimmy
    If it was up to me, this would be our squad:

Keepers: Francesco Toldo, Fabian Carini, Alex Cordaz

Defenders: Javier Zanetti, Ze Maria, Francesco Coco, Giuseppe Favalli, Ivan Cordoba, Nicolas Burdisso, Luisao, Vincent Kompany, Alessandro Potenza

Midfielders: Franco Semioli, Dejan Stankovic, Kily Gonzalez, Emre, Nicola Beati, Esteban Cambiasso, Cristiano Zanetti, Rodrigo Taddei

Strikers: Adriano, Alvaro Recoba, Oba Martins, Christian Vieri, Isah Eliakwu

Unless I have miscalculated, this should be 25 players. Though, I am open for Recoba leaving. And if that happens, Goran Pandev should be in consideration.

The only money that should be spent during the summer should be on Luisao, Semioli (to buy our half back, which would be very cheap), Kompany and Taddei. Overall, I think we wouldn´t pay much money for that.

I think this is quite a balanced squad. It contains enthusiastic youngsters and also players with experience.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    If it were up to me (In alphabetial order):

Goalkeepers: Fabian Carini, Alex Cordaz, Francesco Toldo (3)

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso, Francesco Coco, Ivan Cordoba, Paolo Hernan Dellafiore, Giuseppe Favalli, Carlos Gamarra, Vincent Kompany, Walter Samuel, Javier Zanetti (9)

Midfielders: Nicola Beati, Esteban Cambiasso, Edgar Davids, Belozoglu Emre, Kily Gonzalez, Giorgos Karagounis, Dino Marino, Dejan Stankovic, Cristiano Zanetti (9)

Strikers: Adriano, Issah Eliakwu, Obafemi Martins, Alvaro Recoba, Christian Vieri (5)

* The formula: 2 players in each position plus a Primavera player in that department.

* I don't know if Gamarra is retiring this season or not but I have been immensly impressed by him everytime he donned the jersey last season. I think Burdisso, Dellafiore and Kompany can learn a lot from him.

* I want a diamond midfield, hence the only real winger I have is Kily Gonzalez.

* The most darnest hardest purchase would be Walter Samuel but it's not impossible.

Handyo

Handoyo - i would rather Metzelder for Samuel, camarra, c. zanetti and favalli - OUT! in my opinion moratti should buy Evra or Dede and Metzelder and Luisao! Beati, Dellafiore, marino and Eliakwu should be in first team and sometimes plays in Serie A ... they are really good young players...

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

Why Gamarra out??? he's very good.....for me better than Matrix and Miha
    "It is better to improve what you have than to wish for the things you don't have"

Toldone, Capitano (Pupi), Cafe, Patron, Ill Muro, Matrix, Cuchu, Deki, Sulley, Lucho, Chino, Mario, Ibra.

Forza Inter!!!

-Mati

Why do you prefer Metzelder insted of Samuel, he is not even half as good as samuel is. And it would not be very smart of us to bring back all those youngster, cause they won't get much playingtime. And for sure there talent would be ruiend. Just like it happend with Pasquale.

Gammara are gonna leave, he is out of contract, and when Luisao arrives there aren't any reason for us to keep him, unless Matrix leave.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    * The formula: 2 players in each position plus a Primavera player in that department.
    Also known as. Newtown's, woops i mean...Mournihos 2nd law

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Also known as. Newtown's, woops i mean...Mournihos 2nd law
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    -Mati

Why do you prefer Metzelder insted of Samuel, he is not even half as good as samuel is. And it would not be very smart of us to bring back all those youngster, cause they won't get much playingtime. And for sure there talent would be ruiend. Just like it happend with Pasquale.

Gammara are gonna leave, he is out of contract, and when Luisao arrives there aren't any reason for us to keep him, unless Matrix leave.
    Samuel is very good player, but we don't know how he will play in Inter ... In La Liga he is worse than he played in Roma... I like players form Germany they always played good in Inter

Have you ever seen Samuel play for Roma, he was awesome. And no way Metzelder would be near as good. It will be a huge mistake if we got him, he may do it okay in germany, but thier league is also alot weaker then serie a. And by the way I HATE players from that country, and thier clubs to.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Giacomo Bindi will be third keeper next year. I believe we will use Julio Cesar to get another player, preferably a left back or wing.

Keepers: Toldo, Carini, Bindi/Fontana (depens wether or not Jimmy decides to retire)

Defenders: Burdisso, Javier, Cordoba, Dellafiore, Ze Maria, Coco, Materazzi, Luisao, a new left back (Evra?)

Midfielders: Stankovic, Emre, Veron, Cristiano, Cambiasso, Marino, Kily, new wing, Diego/Gerrard/Lampard

Strikers: Adriano, Martins, Vieri, Ronaldinho/Totti, Eliakwu/Recoba

I mean this is realistic. We are Inter. We can attract big names like the ones I've mentioned. Don't tell me we can't sign a player like Ronaldinho.

Out: Davids, Mihajlovic (who will enter a role in the clubs administration or coach team), Karagounis, van der Meyde, Cruz, Favalli. Also maybe Recoba, Fontana and Gamarra. It depends. Anyway, if Gamarra stays it certainly will be bought a stopper, and this is, from my view, Luisao, if not a bigger name like Samuel. However, I have big faith in Nicolas.

It will for sure be an exciting summer for Inter. Some big names will arrive, as some surprises.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone (

Injuries have dented Metzelder's rise, he's a class act, believe me, but he's more linked to Man United than Inter.
    Luisao would increase the athleticism hugely, I'm all for it, him and Cordoba would be one of the quickest pairings in football at the back.

The need for better width should still be the number 1 priority though, at the moment we are outrageously weak here.
    WhAt

Do

YoU

tHiNk
    ?

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Catenaccio
    Luisao would increase the athleticism hugely, I'm all for it, him and Cordoba would be one of the quickest pairings in football at the back.
    I thought a lot of people said Luisao was slow?
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    Quote Originally Posted by Catenaccio
    I thought a lot of people said Luisao was slow?

not true, for his height and big body. His very agile and quick. Not just is he a good defender. He matches with Cordoba almost perfectly.

If we play Milan. Sheva(quick=Cordoba) Crespo(air=Luisao)

They make a great pair for any opponent. Also his a great person to have in your own attacking 6 yard box, he rises well and got good accuracy. quite a good scorer every now and then.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    With the players we have at the moment, I don't think we would have to play with pure wingers next season. I would love us to focus on diamond midfield, similar to that of Milan - no wingers.

And this is my list, keeping the rumours in mind.

SQUAD 2005/06 SEASON

GOALKEEPER: I am totally blank in this one. (Toldo, Carini, J.Cesar -?)
    (01) ??
    (02) ??
    (03) Bindi/Cordaz/Moreau

DEFENDERS:
    (04) Cordoba
    (05) Luisao
    (06) Burdisso
    (07) Materazzi/Kompany/Falcone (?)
    (08) Dellafiore/Kompany
    (09) J.Zanetti
    (10) Ze Maria
    (11) Favalli
    (12) Evra/Maxwell/Dede/Potenza/?

MIDFIELDERS:
    (13) Stankovic
    (14) Emre
    (15) Veron
    (16) Cambiasso
    (17) C.Zanetti
    (18) Taddei
    (19) Kily
    (20) ??

STRIKERS:
    (21) Adriano
    (22) Martins
    (23) Vieri
    (24) Cruz/??
    (25) ??

# I do think that Recoba, Davids will be leaving Inter.
    # Vieri will only have one more year's contract at the end of this season, so I am not sure what's in the management and coach's mind.
    # V.Medye - Will we keep him ??
    # Nothing much will change in midfield if we decide to stick with Veron.
    # We haven't spent tons of $$ for a new star player, would we do it next time ??

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Taddei is a winger and Spanish players don't come very often to Italy(De la Pena and Mendieta are the latest I can come up to)

I want:

Goalkeepers:
    1)Toldo
    2)Carini
    3)Impignatelio/Bindi

Defenders:
    4) Cordoba
    5) Luisao
    6) J.Zanetti
    7) Del Horno/Evra
    8) Gamarra/one from Primavera(Nossa, Potenza, Dellafiore)
    9) Kompany/Burdisso
    10) Ze Maria

Midfielders:
    11) Cambiasso
    12) Mancini
    13) Stankovic
    14) Recoba/Van der Vaart
    15) C.Zanetti/Beati
    16) Emre
    17) Kily
    18) Totti/Veron/Ronaldinho/D;Alessandro
    19) Taddei

Strikers:
    20) Vieri
    21) Martins
    22) Adriano
    23) Meggiorini/Eliakwu
    24) Cruz/Tiribocchi/Spinesi

I'm certain that Davids will leave as... Is Karagounis leaving for sure(to Benfica)???[/list]

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I dont know how Samuel is still a reliable choice for some of you guys..As well as he has been for Roma he is sucking big time with Real. I really dont know if we can say he is a sure thing if he comes.I would rather a defender whose ability is on the rise not vice versa..

It would be wonderful if we could get a deal in defence like we did in midfield with Cambiasso(who impressed everyone) and unlike Davids,who we had lots of high expectations for,thankfully Cambiasso was there so that they dont crash down.
    Ziyad Of Boston