Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Domenico Criscito

Domenico Criscito

I'm following rumours about Criscito for a while now, but the last one is "the real thing"

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter...3MuaXQtNDg3NjI

http://translate.google.ca/translate...%26prmd%3Divns

Criscito says he is close to Inter. He said that Milan was also after him in January, but they now bought Taye Taiwo.

He already refused an offer from Zenit, so he is really close to joining Inter. I hope he comes, he is good, young, italian and could contribute a lot to our defence.

His price is moving around 10-13mÄ

Some more news.

Preziosi saying that Criscito will leave:
    http://www.footballpress.net/index.p...ad&idsel=85920

Criscito admiting that Milan and Inter were after him already in January. But now, while Milan got themselves Taiwo, he is even closer to Inter. Journalist also asked him if he is going to Inter, and he said that they should ask Preziosi about that

http://www.footballpress.net/index.p...ad&idsel=82085

Fav. Player
    SNEIJDER,COU

Bulgaria

Great I just read that news and I am happy He is very good player Forza Inter
    "It will be born here, at the 'Orologio' restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night its colours will be given: the black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world." WE ARE ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER INTER (flag:it) (party) WE CAME, WE FIGHT, WE CONQUERED ! WE ARE ITALIAN CHAMPIONS

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Belgium

I think he's a good buy! He's Italian, young and we need a left-back because last season we often used Chivu there but this isn't his natural position. Also Naga can play there but I think he will play more often as a right-back.
    Mourinho, uomo vero di un calcio finto

Yes i think that Criscito and Chivu will battle for the LB position and Nagatomo and Santon/Maicon for RB...Zanetti would be there to cover all the positions LB, RB and midfield.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Nice.. 10-13m would be good for him.. I hope the price doesnt go upper than that..

I wonder does it mean that Maicon will surely leave??
    Forza Inter

Poland

Never really was impressed by him

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Undecided on him, he is a good player at best, maybe he will shine here. Maybe. It also means Maicon is surely going.

So our defence will look like this next season J.Z., Naga, Lucio, Froggy, Samuel, Andreolli, Matrix, Cordoba, Chivu, Criscito. I also worry about Santon, are we really using him in the Sanchez deal?

I dont think Criscito will want to move to a club with sooooo much competition, especially if Santon stays too. I mean realistically he has a shot at 1 place in the playing 11 and that is at LB. Where we will have J.Z., Santon, Naga, Chivu.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

8. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

i'm not sure about this transfer, 6 months ago i would have said yes in a heart beat, but now that we have zanetti nagatomo and maybe santon there isn't really much room for him unless JZ plays midfield

also, he isn't exactly a natural left back, i believe he was a CB 2 seasons ago

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He can play as CB as he often did, yeah, but i think his natural position is LB actually... Vitoman, statistic?

For me, i feel something like Sun does. For me, Nagatomo is better player. Criscito is good defensively, but i havent really seen nothing from him in the attack. He is kinda Chivu type of player who is overall better of course. It's fine addition, and not too expensive, but i think many are overvaluing him...

We will see him, with better defence and better team, how he performs... If he comes that is.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Italy

Would be awesome to get Criscito, he's a decent player and italian. Much better than Chivu any day of the week.

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Get Crisito, sell Maicon, would be good business.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Criscito indeed comes only if Maicon departs. We can't use the logic that now when Criscito said he's close to Inter that Maicon will leave. Maicon will leave if we find a buyer and then Criscito can come. If Real gets Coentrao, I don't see how Maicon could go there too.

I'm not too fancy of Criscito for let's say 13m€. It's okay only if we can put youngsters into the deal getting their value higher than what anyone would actually pay to get them.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Scotland

Great to hear we can capture another italian international. But his come surely start the clocking down of Chivu's departure, he can also cover CB/LB, why we still keep Chivu in the squad ?

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Grujinho View Post
    Yes i think that Criscito and Chivu will battle for the LB position and Nagatomo and Santon/Maicon for RB...Zanetti would be there to cover all the positions LB, RB and midfield.
    Cristico should win that battle with ease. He's better at everything than Chivu. Santon is about 99% guaranteed to be going on loan again. Or used in a deal for Sanchez or someone else. Maicon is probably gonna be sold. He's still an amazing attacking fullback but his defending is very mediocre and only gonna get worse as he gets older.

Cristico is an all-around good fullback imo. He's not amazing going forward but he's competent. He's quick, strong and excellent in defense. If he comes over, we have a good and fairly young foundation going forward in defense with him, Nagatomo and Ranocchia.

We also get our revenge on Rubentus when they took our former youngster by taking one of theirs

16. Thanks (2): DIN011, jmaster

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Never seen him play (never payed attention tbh) so I can't say much about him. I hope he will succeed here if he comes, plus he's Italian, and young. I hope we won't pay too much.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Yay Criscito ! A Good Italian leftback for us FINALLY
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri1991 View Post
    Yay Criscito ! Good leftback for us FINALLY
    Nagatomo?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Nagatomo?
    Forgot to say Italian.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    That's different...

I don't think Italy have had decent LB since Zambrotta, so...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Austria

I don't care if he is italian or not, but he is a decent LB. With him Nagatomo can go to the right side. It is just unnatural for a Fullback to play on the wrong side.

They don't need to have the ability to cut insinde unlike wingers, so a fullback with the ability to cross while running would be better. I hope Nagatomo can cross a little bit more precise with his right food.