Thread: Mercato roumors suggestion

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Mercato roumors suggestion

I have a suggestion.

I know there is daily roumors thread, however could somebody like maybe Stefan create a different thread, where there would be some roumors, or hints that are REALLY credible, instead of all this swingplays we get every day? I mean it's really boring, confusing and frustruating. Someone who is reasonable, could take all those, and just report something when there is REALLY some chance of happening, not like every day player X is in 10 different teams.

And it's not like a story should be reported every day. It can go for weeks without any new entry. The point is, only when something seems like really going on(so strong reports, some interviews with agent, with branca/paolilo etc) then it would be reported.

So with it, people wouldn't have this constant roller coster, and just go directly to that thread and when there is REALLY something happening they could focus on this story.

Basicly, this would be like La Gazzetta, version 2005, not 2011 when it became another goal.com

Doable?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Luk, don't you think it's hard for us outsiders to differentiate between rumors & credible transfer possibilities? I mean it's called a "rumor" for a reason. Cuz the public lacks knowledge of the backstage proceedings.

I'm totally with you about the rumors being a pain in the ass, but I don't think there is much we can do about it. We don't have sources ourselves, so all we can do is either to ignore the bullshit & wait for official statements from the club or try to deal with rumored shit flying all over the place, like we're doing now.

It's sad, but what can we do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, Lionheart said it well. I don't think there should be another thread. In the daily transfer rumorst thread, ALL are collected, and read whatever you'd like, if you think gazetta is credible, read that, if you thing CDS is credible, read that No need of another thread imho.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Luk, don't you think it's hard for us outsiders to differentiate between rumors & credible transfer possibilities?
    I understand your scepticism. But for an expierienced eye, you can catch if something is going on. For instance, all 1day roumors should be scratched on the spot. The roumors that last for few days/a week have more percentage of having something genuine in them. Only with that, you can filter probably over half of the bullshit roumors, which only purpose is to sell papers. All it takes for a player to say "I like england", and then boom, next day you have stories for half the page based on 1 sentence.

Also another hint are the interviews of agents, and especialy of the club officials, like Branca, Paolilo, Moratti when the clear name is mentioned.

For somebody who is watching the mercato daily, and who did it for couple years, it isn't that difficult to do, and it's true I'm doing it for selfish reasons , but for someone who is spending time to read all of these, it might be small thing to do, and I'm sure many would take advantage of that thread as well.
    Quote of the week:

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    On Barca forum we banned sites like goal.com from being used as sources on the forum, maybe you guys should do that too. That site is one of the biggest sources of bullshit rumors. Or at least disallow it in the transfer sections.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

The thing with goal.com visca, is that most of their stories are reports of some other stories. Meaning: those bullshit stories are sourced from papers, other portals etc.

The fact is, with every passing year, it becomes worse and worse. Even Gazzetta today is becoming more of a laughstock.

So it really sin't about a particular this, or that page. The problem concernes almost all the sites/papers.
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    It's simple. Just ask Diegus and he will separate the BS from the truth. IMO a Diegus Master Thread would render all other transfer rumor threads useless...

8. Thanks (4): blackmore, Dylan, Suneet, vasilios

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Oh wow. What a great cheap shot vito. Please contribute more. Shows us how smart a 10 year old can be.

Jesus...

ps. Any mod can close this thread now as I'm afraid it won't hold much without kids invasion, as I saw just here ^^^.
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    It's simple. Just ask Diegus and he will separate the BS from the truth. IMO a Diegus Master Thread would render all other transfer rumor threads useless...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Ok, thread closed. No need of another mercato thread, and no need of arguing between members.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts