Thread: Why Does Inter Play Chivu When They Have Zanetti & Stankovic?

England

Why Does Inter Play Chivu When They Have Zanetti & Stankovic?

Apologies in advance, as a lot of my knowledge about Inter Milan has come from playing Fifa over the years, so I may be misinformed. Anyway...

In Fifa 11, Inter's default formation is 4-3-1-2 and is set up as the following:

GK - César
    RB - Maicon
    CB - Lúcio
    CB - Córdoba
    LB - Chivu

RCM - Zanetti
    CM - Motta
    LCM - Cambiasso

CAM - Sneijder

RS - Pazzini
    LS - Eto'o

If you look at the ratings of all the players, Chivu is a 79 whereas all the other players are above 80. If you put Zanetti in Chivu's place as a LB and then put Stankovic in Zanetti's original place (RCM) wouldn't that work out a lot better? I don't know how it'd play out in real life, but what do you guys think?

Or perhaps even put Córdoba as a LB seeing as he's fast, put W.Samuel in Córdoba's original place (CB) and then you can keep Zanetti as RCM.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Ok.

3. Thanks (2): Dylan, Suneet

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanchatron View Post
    Apologies in advance, as a lot of my knowledge about Inter Milan has come from playing Fifa over the years, so I may be misinformed. Anyway...

In Fifa 11, Inter's default formation is 4-3-1-2 and is set up as the following:

GK - César
    RB - Maicon
    CB - Lúcio
    CB - Córdoba
    LB - Chivu

RCM - Zanetti
    CM - Motta
    LCM - Cambiasso

CAM - Sneijder

RS - Pazzini
    LS - Eto'o

If you look at the ratings of all the players, Chivu is a 79 whereas all the other players are above 80. If you put Zanetti in Chivu's place as a LB and then put Stankovic in Zanetti's original place (RCM) wouldn't that work out a lot better? I don't know how it'd play out in real life, but what do you guys think?

Or perhaps even put Córdoba as a LB seeing as he's fast, put W.Samuel in Córdoba's original place (CB) and then you can keep Zanetti as RCM.

Are you seriously suggesting we base our lineup on FIFA 11 player ratings?

Holy fuck I think my IQ just cut in half by reading that post...

England

To Anon:

Is there a problem? Seriously. I already admitted that I don't really know "much" about Inter, and what I do know has come from playing Fifa. Therefore, there is a high chance I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to this. If so, then I was hoping somebody could put me right. What is the "Ok" for?

To Vitomins:

You clearly missed the whole point of what I was saying. I was talking about IN FIFA. Not in real life. If I was talking about their real life lineup, I wouldn't have bothered mentioning any of the player ratings or Fifa whatsoever. Of course Inter's lineup shouldn't be based on Fifa 11 player ratings, that's just ridiculous, and is NOT (I repeat, NOT) what I was saying in the first post.

I was just curious as to why they play Chivu when there are better players to choose from. "IN FIFA... NOT IN REAL LIFE". I was hoping that somebody who plays Inter on Fifa would be able to help me out. Saying your IQ cut in half from reading that post, when YOU are the one who misunderstood, is ironic.

I know I said "I don't know how it'd play out in real life, what do you guys think?". That was an added question which wasn't particularly related to what I was talking about. I was primarily talking about Fifa 11. The "in real life" question was just to 'think' about.

Are you seriously suggesting we base our lineup on FIFA 11 player ratings? - In short, No. Absolutely not. That hadn't even crossed my mind whatsoever and is NOT what I was trying to say.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    To Anon:

Is there a problem? Seriously. I already admitted that I don't really know "much" about Inter, and what I do know has come from playing Fifa. Therefore, there is a high chance I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to this. If so, then I was hoping somebody could put me right. What is the "Ok" for?

To Vitomins:

You clearly missed the whole point of what I was saying. I was talking about IN FIFA. Not in real life. If I was talking about their real life lineup, I wouldn't have bothered mentioning any of the player ratings or Fifa whatsoever. Of course Inter's lineup shouldn't be based on Fifa 11 player ratings, that's just ridiculous, and is NOT (I repeat, NOT) what I was saying in the first post.

I was just curious as to why they play Chivu when there are better players to choose from. "IN FIFA... NOT IN REAL LIFE". I was hoping that somebody who plays Inter on Fifa would be able to help me out. Saying your IQ cut in half from reading that post, when YOU are the one who misunderstood, is ironic.

I know I said "I don't know how it'd play out in real life, what do you guys think?". That was an added question which wasn't particularly related to what I was talking about. I was primarily talking about Fifa 11. The "in real life" question was just to 'think' about.

Are you seriously suggesting we base our lineup on FIFA 11 player ratings? - In short, No. Absolutely not. That hadn't even crossed my mind whatsoever and is NOT what I was trying to say.

There is a whole thread devoted to FIFA 11 on here, don't you think that would have been a better place to post this??

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Ok fair enough...Be careful with Fifa...their ratings are stupid, it is not a proper indication.

England

I'm not trying to piss anybody off, which I seem to have done. I didn't come here purposely to get on people's nerves. If there's a Fifa thread then fair enough, I must have missed it. Even if it was staring me right in the face, I've obviously missed it, and I apologise.

I admit, Fifa's ratings do seem a tad stupid. OK here's a question - If you had to give Chivu a PROPER Fifa rating, what would you give him? I'm curious.

Also... Is 4-3-1-2 really Inter's default formation or is it completely different to what they do in real life? Serious question. I'm from the UK so I don't get to watch Inter play as often as I'd like.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    I'm not trying to piss anybody off, which I seem to have done. I didn't come here purposely to get on people's nerves. If there's a Fifa thread then fair enough, I must have missed it. Even if it was staring me right in the face, I've obviously missed it, and I apologise.

No problem at all, just use the search feature if you are unsure in the future...

England

Will do.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

The thread title from the forum index is hilarious.
    ''Why does Inter play Chivu''

I'll never know.

It's here http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...037#post758037
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.