Page 1 of 188 12341151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 3759

Thread: English Premier League 2011/2012

  1. #1
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter

    English Premier League 2011/2012

    New threads were made for the other leagues, but not for EPL.

    Anyway.. newly promoted: Queens Park Rangers, Norwich City and Swansea City

    Predictions for next season?

  2. #2
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    10,093
    Thanked
    2,473 times
    Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I hope its Mancity!
    IO SONO INTERISTA

  3. #3
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    ManU to win it again... Chelsea, City and Liverpool will be contenders as well, any of those 4 can win it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  4. #4
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,916
    Thanked
    20,701 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Liverpool Pajo? No waiiii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  5. #5
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    I actually think they do stand a chance, with right coach and luck of coruse. And few new players. More than Arsenal do.

    As for now, it's City, ManU and Chelsea...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  6. #6
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter
    Realistically I think it will be this-

    1. United
    2. City
    3. Chelsea
    4. will be one of Liverpool or Arsenal
    5. will be the other one
    6. Spurs

    Still a little early to tell though since the transfer market is still wide open.

  7. #7
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,061 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    Chelsea will push Man U all the way. Maybe even Man City might.

    I hope to god that Arsenal finally go to Europa league football and we can see the end of Wenger as a coach.


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  8. #8
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,941 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Chelsea will push Man U all the way. Maybe even Man City might.

    I hope to god that Arsenal finally go to Europa league football and we can see the end of Wenger as a coach.


    Funny...I was just told that we should expect a Wenger Treble next season...

    DIEGUS MODE

  9. #9
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,061 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    You love Wenger. So stop trying to be cool and defend him. I see your evil ways... hahah


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  10. #10
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,064
    Thanked
    6,483 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Harry's love for Midfields has no bounds.. Team with only midfielders..



    Pienaar
    Bentley Huddlestone Jenas Rose
    Lennon Kranjcar Sandro Modric Bale
    Van der Vaart
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  11. #11
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,916
    Thanked
    20,701 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Where Modric ends up could decide alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  12. #12
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,015
    Thanked
    8,038 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Harry's love for Midfields has no bounds.. Team with only midfielders..



    Pienaar
    Bentley Huddlestone Jenas Rose
    Lennon Kranjcar Sandro Modric Bale
    Van der Vaart

    Crisetig
    Zanetti Obi Mariga Muntari
    Coutinho Stankovic Cambiasso Motta Sneijder
    Kharja

    That wouldnt be bad tho'

    Well, with the arrival of AVB and maybe even Falcao.. I think Chelsea could be the champions with Man Utd the runner-up, or the opposite. I wish it would be Man City though.
    Forza Inter

  13. Thanks (3): Coasterfreek, Dylan, monster09

  14. #13
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,681
    Thanked
    5,711 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Head says Chelsea
    Heart hopes for Man City

    Thank God Ancelotti is off Chelsea though. Now I can go back to not feeling awkward for my soft spot for Chelsea.

  15. Thanks (2): Coasterfreek, Suneet

  16. #14
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

    Thank God Ancelotti is off Chelsea though. Now I can go back to not feeling awkward for my soft spot for Chelsea.
    I feel the same way on this.

    Head says Chelsea or Man U.
    But Heart hopes for Fulham.

  17. #15
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,684
    Thanked
    9,128 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    I think Liverpool is gonna be a dark horse and they could probably win the title next season. Beware of them.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  18. #16
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,015
    Thanked
    8,038 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by edwongso View Post
    I think Liverpool is gonna be a dark horse and they could probably win the title next season. Beware of them.
    Same here, dunno why but I feel Liverpool will be back again..
    Forza Inter

  19. #17
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,061 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    Yup, finally they look like they can compete.


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  20. #18
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,064
    Thanked
    6,483 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by edwongso View Post
    I think Liverpool is gonna be a dark horse and they could probably win the title next season. Beware of them.
    With Charlie Adam, Downings, Hendersons it would be good season if they can finish within Top 4.. Their defense is completely non existent and they play well without Carroll as they keep the ball on the ground. With him they just hoof it. I can see them hoofing a lot next season..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  21. #19
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,684
    Thanked
    9,128 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    With Charlie Adam, Downings, Hendersons it would be good season if they can finish within Top 4.. Their defense is completely non existent and they play well without Carroll as they keep the ball on the ground. With him they just hoof it. I can see them hoofing a lot next season..
    that old King on the bench really do have some balls. If there is one that SAF should be afraid of next season it shouldnt be the newbie AVB or the old loser Arsene or mediocre Mancio. It's gotta be Kenny Dalglish.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  22. #20
    vasilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,885
    Thanked
    8,928 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Chino

    Costa Rica

    20
    Liverpool will be fighting for a CL spot, not the title. No matter how much people love Dalglish, their squad just isn't good enough.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •