Thread: Italy under FFP

Fav. Player
    Bobo Vieri

Hong Kong

Italy under FFP

I made a rough excel table to show the finance performance of some Serie A team.

As some team ended on 31/12/2010 and some on 30/6/2010, they can't show the effect of the spilt of Serie A and B and the collective bargain. Moreover the items and accounting method were sightly difference, most notably how to treat co-ownership profit.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    matt86hk. If you dont post more often, I'll have you banned

We need more posters like you. Get yourself an avatar.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

[QUOTE=Suneet;762674]matt86hk. If you dont post more often, I'll have you banned

Hes not joking either before you know it he'll pull the race card and twist your words before going crying to Stefan
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
    Liverpool Football Club or any affiliates of the club.

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    [QUOTE=YNWALFC;771572]
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    matt86hk. If you dont post more often, I'll have you banned

Hes not joking either before you know it he'll pull the race card and twist your words before going crying to Stefan
    The idiot is back. I dont need to hide behind Stefano.

Anyways, why are you here now? Not jerking off to naked pics of Rafa on holiday?

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

[QUOTE=Suneet;771622]
    Quote Originally Posted by YNWALFC View Post

The idiot is back. I dont need to hide behind Stefano.

Anyways, why are you here now? Not jerking off to naked pics of Rafa on holiday?
    Truth hurts does it
    "Not jerking off to naked pictures of Rafa on holiday?"
    What a strange thought to have, is there something your not telling us ?

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    What truth? The fact that you are a fanboy? The fact that you cant understand the truth that Rafa is a crap manager and drove your club into shit non-stop? The fact that you have too much time to come back after being banned for suggesting I work in a curry store or something and came back to troll again? Do you have no life? Seriously GTFO.

7. Thanks (1): monster09

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    What truth? The fact that you are a fanboy? The fact that you cant understand the truth that Rafa is a crap manager and drove your club into shit non-stop? The fact that you have too much time to come back after being banned for suggesting I work in a curry store or something and came back to troll again? Do you have no life? Seriously GTFO.
    So you've finally grown a pair have you ?
    Now tell me where i said "you work in a curry store or something" because thats the real issue here,
    its got nothing to do with you increasingly worrying obsession with Rafa (naked or not ) or your laughable INTERpretation of what a "fanboy" is

It's to do with you been a liar and playing the "race card" because you was either too stupid to understand the "connection" with my comment and the fact that you "de-rail" threads.
    Or you just wanted to to do a bit of shit stirring behind my back instead of asking me what i meant.

PS Whats so insulting about working in a curry store anyway, is it beneath you or something?

PPS 13,599 post ( mostly less than 2 lines )and you think i need to get a life

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Germany

As an aside, I'd like to say that IMO it's completely ridiculous that a mod would engage in this troll war in an otherwise legitimate thread, not to mention doing it right after encouraging a new user to post more. I'm sure derailing the dude's thread for personal reasons is going to get Matt super psyched on FIF...

Now, back to the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by matt86hk View Post
    I made a rough excel table to show the finance performance of some Serie A team.

As some team ended on 31/12/2010 and some on 30/6/2010, they can't show the effect of the spilt of Serie A and B and the collective bargain. Moreover the items and accounting method were sightly difference, most notably how to treat co-ownership profit.
    Very interesting... although I'm not sure I fully understand the implications. This means that by 2012, Inter need to lower their operating costs or raise their total revenue by ~70 million (net, as compared to 2010) in order to comply with the regulation? That seems like a fairly daunting task, especially considering we had a very economically successful (conservative) mercato last summer (although January spending likely wiped out most of the profit from the summer).

What are the standards with respect to 2011, as in where do clubs need to be by the end of this fiscal year and how far off the mark are Inter, if at all? Any additional info would be appreciated.

Thanks for the post, Matt, I look forward to more of your contributions
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

Suneets a Mod ???...oh sh*t now you tell me
    Apologies for derailing your thread matt and yes your right Hadrian it is a legitimate thread and its one i expected more replies to TBH.

Regarding FFP:Building and owning your own stadium should be the priority and from a outsiders view its what MM should of done a few years ago.
    After Calciopol would of been the ideal time to start building a new stadium because thats when your strongest opponents were at their weakest. So you didnt really need to increase wages or performance domestically.
    However the money needed would of probably meant no CL win and for the vast majority of the Inter fans on here,
    it would mean you would never of felt that "best night of your life" feeling that i've felt 5 Times
    As things stand i think you will do well domestically under FFP but with a new stadium you'd be in a much stronger position to compete in Europe.

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I derailed this thread? Scroll up you two. Also Dont bother replying. Also I wasn't alone in deciding some comment was racist.... but whatever floats your boat. And people who werent here, well it isnt their place to comment. But since I'm being accused of taking it off-topic by the wannabe mod and preserver of oh-all-the-right things in the forum, let me get it back on topic. I apologize Matt, but I'm dealing with a bunch of ......

Anyways, I think Inter has decided to take on FFP in a different way. Our biggest expense is wages obviously and with the strategy of the transfer market this summer its obvious that getting young players on very small wage is how our future is going to be like.

Casmeiro is what 500k a year(rumored), Alvarez is 1.5m a year and so on. Since we cant really afford to build a stadium or get more out of our TV rights, we will reduce wages and ages . It doesnt mean we'll abandon the likes of Eto'o, Lucio, Wes.. no. But our squad players will have microscopic wages compared to them. I still cant believe Udinese's annual wage is 18m Even if we had triple of that we would have 100m+ in profits....

Currently our total annual wage was above 150m if I'm not mistaken, will check the file and post it here later.

12. Thanks (2): Jerry, snake

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

Suneet
    I asked If you worked in Mughal Sarai (city in India) which is famous for having one of the largest railway junctions in India.
    Therefore implying you could work for the Railway because of your skill at derailing/railroading the "Why"thread.

It was you who mentioned "Curry store "not me.

However YOU have called me a Racist which is extremely offensive to me and its somewhat beyond your usual level of insults aimed at me.
    But its all good because your a Mod.

Feel free to reply

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Please take this to pm. This thread is about italy and ffp.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com