View Poll Results: Rate Gasperini:

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best coaches in the history of the game (think Herrera, Mourinho)

7 2.45%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best coaches in the world of their era

7 2.45%
  • 8 - A coach of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

49 17.13%
  • 7 - Good coach, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 5-10 best in the country

70 24.48%
  • 6 - Above average coach, who will do good, but will never be a key of a success for a team

36 12.59%
  • 5 - Completely average coach

16 5.59%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

20 6.99%
  • 3 - Anonymous coach who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

7 2.45%
  • 2 - Close to a useless coach, who will add nothing to the team

6 2.10%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless coach, worst buisness ever

68 23.78%
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105
Results 2,081 to 2,088 of 2088

Thread: Gian Piero Gasperini

Fav. Player
    Mexes

Russian Federation

Will be fun if Atalanta end up winning the cup and finishing ahead of us.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I hope they win the Coppa. I do not want them to finish in front of us but I would not begrudge them that honour if it happened.

Inter have hardly been deserving of finishing in third place. For a large part of the second half of the season we have stuttered and stumbled towards Champions League qualification and the final weeks of the season whilst Atalanta are playing at a gallop. They have set their objectives, believe in what they are doing, play with pride and are doing their upmost to make it into the Champions League. The same can not be said for our pathetically shit team.

Perhaps most importantly, Gasperini should be credited for the role he has played in their season. Even though the season has not ended, Atalanta have been remarkable and alot of the credit should go to their coach.
    Last edited by Puma; 15 May 19 at 04:28.
    #FlyEaglesFly

4. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

I want them to win the Copa and finish 4th behind us.And i want Milan to finish 7th so that they play through the EL qualifiers .

Singapore

Atalanta in CL will be fun. They are like the Ajax of Serie A, an exciting team to watch for the neutrals. I just realized that they are the highest scoring team in the league with 73 goals so far, scoring even more than Juventus (69 goals) and Napoli (68 goals). Their defense sucks though, but they sure know how to attack and penetrate defenses. An impressive feat nonetheless.

Fav. Player
    Mexes

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by tonyclifton View Post
    Atalanta in CL will be fun. They are like the Ajax of Serie A, an exciting team to watch for the neutrals. I just realized that they are the highest scoring team in the league with 73 goals so far, scoring even more than Juventus (69 goals) and Napoli (68 goals). Their defense sucks though, but they sure know how to attack and penetrate defenses. An impressive feat nonetheless.
    Might not necessarily be bad defense, rather the midfield is more focused on creating chances for forwards than not letting opposition score. Atalanta plays pretty direct and risky at times, often losing the ball in dangerous situations.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I hope they win the Coppa. I do not want them to finish in front of us but I would not begrudge them that honour if it happened.

Inter have hardly been deserving of finishing in third place. For a large part of the second half of the season we have stuttered and stumbled towards Champions League qualification and the final weeks of the season whilst Atalanta are playing at a gallop. They have set their objectives, believe in what they are doing, play with pride and are doing their upmost to make it into the Champions League. The same can not be said for our pathetically shit team.

Perhaps most importantly, Gasperini should be credited for the role he has played in their season. Even though the season has not ended, Atalanta have been remarkable and alot of the credit should go to their coach.
    100% agreed. I was just thinking if it had been us who were 2-0 up against Genoa, with the 3rd spot on the line, and Pandev got that goal to make it 2-1 I can guarantee we would have choked and conceded again. Atalanta just kept playing their game and got the 3 points.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    100% agreed. I was just thinking if it had been us who were 2-0 up against Genoa, with the 3rd spot on the line, and Pandev got that goal to make it 2-1 I can guarantee we would have choked and conceded again. Atalanta just kept playing their game and got the 3 points.
    Considering we thrashed Genoa away and kept 3rd place I dont think that's the case.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

He should use this season and go to milan to make some money again, and then after inevitable sacking return to mediocrity with some midtable club and feel at home again.

12. Thanks (3): bjwam4, dax21, forzainter257