Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: FIFA Women's World Cup

Fav. Player
    Polikaku

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Both sides have some pretty hot chicks. Alex Morgan and Abby Dahlkemper are my favorites from US side. Honorable mention to Press & Pugh.
    heath and rapinoe too?
    buu ain't for everyone

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    USA wins 2-0.

Apart from men's football, handball (which they have no idea of what it is), men's water polo and volleyball(where they are strong in both sexes but not the best), they pretty much dominate everything else. Sure, there's field hockey too but they don't know what that is either.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

3. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Good win for the USA, was a great tournament and great to see more and more people attending the games.

5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    USA wins 2-0.

Apart from men's football, handball (which they have no idea of what it is), men's water polo and volleyball(where they are strong in both sexes but not the best), they pretty much dominate everything else. Sure, there's field hockey too but they don't know what that is either.
    Add cricket and rugby to the list

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Add cricket and rugby to the list
    First is not a real sport

They don't play rugby either but I'm sure they'd dominate if they did play a variation that was played in Europe. Don't think any European country could beat them on the gridiron.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Well sadly right when this game actually started to get exciting, yet another dubious penalty came in to destroy the fun. This has been the WC of bullshit VAR penalties, the champions literally won multiple games just by getting penalties and I'm so very worried this nasty trend will continue into men's tournaments.

I'd 100x rather have the occasional ref mistake over such a cheap penaltyfest in almost every game. Biggest anti-climax any tournament could possibly get.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

10. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

United States

It was a foul though. I was honestly shocked the ref didn’t call it during the game and needed VAR. USA were the best team in the tournament hands down. Deserved winners.

12. Thanks (4): Dylan, InterFCAustin, MVD, William

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Maybe if the scrub defenders from other countries should stop defending like idiots.
    david mcgoldrick

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Yah it was a mild foul. Some refs wouldn't have ruined a world cup final over it, but doing so is justified as well.
    I found England to be the best/least unimpressive. USA is probably the best on paper but it's extremely exaggerated in the media. They already needed Spain to hand them PKs or they would've been out in the quarter finals. Sadly England choked on their own PK in the end.

USAs laughably cancerous attitude also didn't make them a side you'd sympathize with, but I guess that's just yankee culture lmao.

We also had our share of dumb luck but I mostly would have loved a stunt tonight because I had a bet on it, and it would have made me 800 bucks/almost a free vacation but meh, women really aren't good for anything but the kitchen.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    We also had our share of dumb luck but I mostly would have loved a stunt tonight because I had a bet on it, and it would have made me 800 bucks/almost a free vacation but meh, women really aren't good for anything but the kitchen.
    I had some bet going like 7 or 8 games and could've won 760 euro. But motherfucking Egypt had to fuck it up.

Either way, USA deserved the victory, Holland's defense was just pathetic at most. And my babe Van de Donk sadly was completely out of the game. Anyway like you said, back to the kitchen, ladies.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

17. Thanks (1): Native