Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748

Thread: Arturo Vidal

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Did new Barca coach just say in his presser that Vidal is tactically undisciplined?! What an assist to us if he really said that.

2. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

A pretty weird evaluation of a player of Vidal's quality and experience.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Would explain instantaneous Modric rumors.
    There's nothing that would explain the Modric rumours. The time to get Modric was two years ago. Now it's too late. We're not a retirement home. We should focus on other players.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    How can a coach say such a thing? Why? You only hurting your team with such comments. Especially at this time where he wants to leave. Supposedly.
    Maybe he was misinterpreted.

8. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Did new Barca coach just say in his presser that Vidal is tactically undisciplined?! What an assist to us if he really said that.
    And yet somehow Marotta will find a way to screw up the deal somehow.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

I suspect that marotta actually doesnt like vidal, but conte does.

Conte probably wpuld be happy with perisic, icardi, and radja. But our management has different ideas.

Conte has done so well at inter, and the way we exited ecl convinced the management that we could actually won something this year.

They decided to give what conte wants, and seriously try to snatch Vidal or at least seems like to conte would be furious if we are not trying to get him

Our management probably prefer eriksen and young, the deal is easier and they are not trouble makers..
    Borja Rules!!!

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    How can a coach say such a thing? Why? You only hurting your team with such comments. Especially at this time where he wants to leave. Supposedly.
    Maybe he was misinterpreted.
    It's only a problem if Marotta or Conte say something.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Jesus Christ please save us Arturo.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

14. Thanks (4): Bluenine, firmino, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Yeah, Vidal clearly seems a case of the coach wanting him badly, but Marotta is not convinced. It can't be coz of Eriksen. Eriksen and Vidal are very different midfielders, so I don't see how one rules out the other. My guess is this has something to do with Marotta being a big admirer of SMS, so maybe he is reserving this spot for a bid for SMS in the summer.

Personally I would have preferred to have Vidal now, and Eriksen for free in the summer. SMS is too much of a long shot considering that crazy Lolito fucker. Vidal today would have made a bigger impact than Eriksen, that lack of intensity that we had today cost us the game.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Romania

Watching him chasing opponents like a pitbull makes me fucking wonder WHY people doesnt want him here....he's just relentless

17. Thanks (3): Bluenine, DARi0, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

If we had a midfield of SMS-Eriksen-Vidal today we still wont win if your wingbacks are Candreva and Biraghi.
    Forza Inter

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If we had a midfield of SMS-Eriksen-Vidal today we still wont win if your wingbacks are Candreva and Biraghi.
    maybe so but i'd love to have the chance to see if it's true.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (4): MVD, Solfice, Universe, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Yeah, Vidal clearly seems a case of the coach wanting him badly, but Marotta is not convinced. It can't be coz of Eriksen. Eriksen and Vidal are very different midfielders, so I don't see how one rules out the other. My guess is this has something to do with Marotta being a big admirer of SMS, so maybe he is reserving this spot for a bid for SMS in the summer.

Personally I would have preferred to have Vidal now, and Eriksen for free in the summer. SMS is too much of a long shot considering that crazy Lolito fucker. Vidal today would have made a bigger impact than Eriksen, that lack of intensity that we had today cost us the game.
    It might be partly because of Eriksen, considering both of them are massive financial outlays.

And I think it's a bit hopeful to think we're not getting Vidal because we're trying to get SMS instead. We're not getting Vidal for the very simple reason that he's a great player for Barcelona and they don't want to lose him.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

22. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Il Drago, Pravesh

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Close thread.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

24. Thanks (2): Glass box, Il Drago

Switzerland

Between Rakitic & Vidal, seems clear that Setien prioritizes Vidal until summer

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    In a way this is good in the long run because Marotta will be forced to find players with Vidal features instead of wasting time begging mean teams like Barca to let him join us. He needs to realize that managing a team like Inter requires a lot of work, not sitting and making a lot of useless noise.
    Last edited by Palacio; 22 Jan 20 at 15:17.

27. Thanks (1): MVD