Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbeaten

Syria

10 years of FIF

Unbeaten

What happened to my other Topic i think it got deleted when the site had a little problem.

Anyway, where the only team in Europe that have not been beaten.

I know its been about 28 matches in Serie A, but if we include champions league & qualifying and coppa italia, how much is it? is it 38?

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Yipeeeee

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I am soooo delighted...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Some simple yet interesting stats for those who are way over the moon cause of our undefeated run!

We have got 9 wins and 16 draws so far!
    Split the 16 into 9 wins and 7 losses and we would have been top of the table by now! A draw in todays football isnt much better than a win as the damn stats shows!
    As I said earlier, if we dont win jack a$$ at the end of the season this stats will count for nothing.....
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Its 39 games unbeaten.
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Your right J. Zanetti, screw the unbeaten run, I would have definately rathered for the team to be on top of the table even after suffering some defeats then going the whole season undefeated and finishing in 3rd, or even worse
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Even if we win all of our remaining games, if I remember correctly, we would only have 82 points by the end of the season. I believe the Milan of last year, almost achieve that score with 4 games less played. The scudetto is gone, the sooner you accept the fact, the sooner the disappointment will be gone.

Handyo

Yeah.. We must look to CL now. And seems that only away goals can drop us..

Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Some simple yet interesting stats for those who are way over the moon cause of our undefeated run!

We have got 9 wins and 16 draws so far!
    Split the 16 into 9 wins and 7 losses and we would have been top of the table by now! A draw in todays football isnt much better than a win as the damn stats shows!
    As I said earlier, if we dont win jack a$$ at the end of the season this stats will count for nothing.....
    That's not very realistic.

If we split the draws into wins and losses, there would be no draws, which is a very unrealistic situation.

I think Inter has had about 5 draws more than they deserved, as they should have been wins, like the Udinese and the Lazio games.

They've also deserved to lose maybe 3 games, like the Sampdoria, Juventus and Sienna games.

So, that means they should have 14 wins, 11 draws and 3 losses.

That's 53 points, which i still 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by Serb

That's 53 points, which i still 3rd place, although only a point behind Juventus and A.C. Milan.
    I believe you somehow answered your own query as the 9wins and 7 losses split was an example!

My point is that I'd rather see a few losses along the way and be closer to the top 2, rather than being unbeaten and 11 points behind!

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

That's 53 points, which i still 3rd place, although only a point behind Juventus and A.C. Milan.
    I believe you somehow answered your own query as the 9wins and 7 losses split was an example!

My point is that I'd rather see a few losses along the way and be closer to the top 2, rather than being unbeaten and 11 points behind!
    I know it was an example, just not a very realistic one.

I don't understand your first sentence. What are you trying to say?

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Even if we win all of our remaining games, if I remember correctly, we would only have 82 points by the end of the season. I believe the Milan of last year, almost achieve that score with 4 games less played. The scudetto is gone, the sooner you accept the fact, the sooner the disappointment will be gone.

Handyo
    Milan won 78 points last season and that is considered an extraordinarily good championship. The norm for the 34-game championship was 70-75 points. That is 2.06-2.21 points per game. Translate this average to 38 games and it will require 78-84 points to win it. Therefore, 82 points would practically guarantee it. So far Milan and Juve have 54 points from 25 games which is 2.16 points per game, nothing special. Plus their average has significantly dropped since New Year.
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I give up on the scudetto this year, period. I am not a quitter and I believe in my team till the end, but I think for mental and health reasons I accept that fate.

Besides, it will take an almost perfet run for us and some kind of a monumental collapse by Juve and Milan. I will happy with a third place finish, a CL semi-final place and a coppa italia title.

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    I give up on the scudetto this year, period. I am not a quitter and I believe in my team till the end, but I think for mental and health reasons I accept that fate.

Besides, it will take an almost perfet run for us and some kind of a monumental collapse by Juve and Milan. I will happy with a third place finish, a CL semi-final place and a coppa italia title.
    very realistic for this season even I believe in dreams, why not, if there is some joy in the dream and extra joy if the dream comes true.

I would like to win a title this year even Starbucks tournament

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Honestly I wont mind winning only the Italian CUP but finishing the whole season unbeaten,, that will be great indicator on our project and boost confidence for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by INTER_FAN

Honestly I wont mind winning only the Italian CUP but finishing the whole season unbeaten,, that will be great indicator on our project and boost confidence for next season.
    ok then... lets evaluate the season WHEN we finish the whole season unbeaten and WIN the CI!

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

ok then... lets evaluate the season WHEN we finish the whole season unbeaten and WIN the CI!

Sounds great to me and CL title will be a great achievement and as Milan did last season ,, winning the scudetto after the CL directly hmm are we gonna do that too, but please no Penalty kicks in the final, we have enough blood pressure problems with inter

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

but please no Penalty kicks in the final, we have enough blood pressure problems with inter
    Oh yeah, if that's the case, i'll have a camcorder near by and i will record myself. It will be the first case of human instanteous combustion. I will melt down, first to liquid then to a gas.

Thats our project for this year. Stay unbeaten in Seria A as long as possible and as long as it guarantees a place in the Champions League. Most importantly win the Coppa Italia and possibly the Champion's League. Next year's project will be to win the scudetto.

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    but please no Penalty kicks in the final, we have enough blood pressure problems with inter
    Oh yeah, if that's the case, i'll have a camcorder near by and i will record myself. It will be the first case of human instanteous combustion. I will melt down, first to liquid then to a gas.
    Hamed with Toldi in form, then hopefully the gas will come back to shape u with a big huge smileeeee..