View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grande Inter

38 82.61%
  • Former players & coaches

8 17.39%
Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159
Results 3,161 to 3,171 of 3171

Thread: Alvaro "Il Chino" Recoba

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Was a Recoba fan boy myself, but he was injury prone and inconsistent because of it, he had a habbit of ass spanking Roma and Chievo, but he never scored vs Bilan (once in a friendly or something) nor juBe, though had assists vs them.

His talent was extraordinary, magical left foot, loved his games with Uruguay, specially in the WC, the comeback vs Senegal remains one of the most beautiful games ever played in a WC.
    It was Trofeo TIM (pre-season campaign), not sure which year but I think it was 2008 maybe? Indeed he had a magical left foot, one of my favourite football players, ever.

I could never get bored of watching his clips. Unreal brilliance.

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    It was Trofeo TIM (pre-season campaign), not sure which year but I think it was 2008 maybe? Indeed he had a magical left foot, one of my favourite football players, ever.

I could never get bored of watching his clips. Unreal brilliance.
    I'd never guess you liked Recoba :p

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I never understand why we have Suazos, Kharjas and Silvestres in Inter Forever team and no Chino. Recoba was one of the reason I started following/ become a fan of Inter and that was way back in Cuper seasons. Chino is what, 43? For Inter team he should be one of the starters in Spurs new stadium.
    I imagine it's a matter of convenience and retired players' free time/proximity than actual skill or extraordinary achievements in Inter's shirt.

6. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, Devious, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I imagine it's a matter of convenience and retired players' free time/proximity than actual skill or extraordinary achievements in Inter's shirt.
    Exactly, I really think it s just a matter of getting enough guys together to play and since most of these guys have another job and i d guess many of them dont live in Italy any more it really is more a thing of availability than skill. Also i d guess that it could get annoying for players to make the trip from otside of europe multiple times a year just to play some exhibition game.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Italy

A couple of days ago, during the presentation of Nike's Venezia home kit for the 2019/2020 season, 2 former arancioneroverdi (and nerazzurri) players among the others received the new shirt as a gift:

El Chino spent only six months “in Laguna”, but once in a while (twenty years later exactly, in this case) it's good to remember that fairytale and the memorable Alvaro Recoba-Pippo Maniero connection that saved Venezia from relegation in 1999.

Bonus from yesterday, and no caption/tags sare needed (well, maybe #nathalia):

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I play as Recoba in fifa pro

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Italy

Missing from the compilation, now that I see: Recoba's delivery from free-kick and Maniero scoring off the heel against Empoli.

Mandatory (despite the lack of pixels).

Coming off the entire 2018/19 Inter season without a single goal scored from direct free-kick, watching a Recoba compilation saddens a bit.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Did he do a hair transplant?
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    Missing from the compilation, now that I see: Recoba's delivery from free-kick and Maniero scoring off the heel against Empoli.

Mandatory (despite the lack of pixels).

Coming off the entire 2018/19 Inter season without a single goal scored from direct free-kick, watching a Recoba compilation saddens a bit.
    I'll recommend tis guy's video, it's the peak of Recoba or any Inter related videos https://vimeo.com/108921915

I once donated a 1000$ for him, he really deserves it. You could donate too, here's his website with some of his vids https://deviousart.wixsite.com/inter

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck the donation page expired wait I'll fix it first.. I mean I'll ask him to fix it

They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I'll recommend tis guy's video, it's the peak of Recoba or any Inter related videos https://vimeo.com/108921915

I once donated a 1000$ for him, he really deserves it. You could donate too, here's his website with some of his vids https://deviousart.wixsite.com/inter

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck the donation page expired wait I'll fix it first.. I mean I'll ask him to fix it
    what a scam.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Help me out, I'll give you a commission, a big D.

15. Thanks (1): MVD