View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grande Inter

38 82.61%
  • Former players & coaches

8 17.39%
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Alvaro "Il Chino" Recoba

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by KoSoVa
    I think Mancini is going to suprise us and play Recoba against milan...or i HOPE

What do you base this on???

I don't really mind who plays upfront tomorrow as long as he is partnering Obafemi Martins...

Maybe we should bring Roberto Mancini out of retirement you know!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    One reason he isnt used as much as he should be for the coaches we had is that he isnt good DEFENSIVELY...That irritates the likes of coaches we had(Zac maybe exception,after all he had Helveg as a starting defender)

That in addition to the LABEL of inconsistency..I think that Recoba not demanding a starting role had to do with what is happening now as he might have changed that view since he saw it that players must demand a place to get it and not be too unselfish..

I really hope he stays and scores more of his wonderful goals for us..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

It seems Chino changed his haircut.

Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Indonesia

10 years of FIF

He looks better with long hair...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Guys with long hair. Yes Vieri, you included. Shave it!

Handyo

Bahrain

Recoba is doing anything for Mancini to mistake him for another player and maybe play him

I think against upcoming Lecce he will be a threat.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I like Il Chino's new haircut and I would like to see him start alongside Adriano on Sunday (not because of his haircut! )!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    I like Il Chino's new haircut and I would like to see him start alongside Adriano on Sunday (not because of his haircut! )!

Fabio
    It would be wonderful if they clicked right away and created magical moments like last year...Right now i would want Recoba to at least play 20 minutes though as even that seems far fetched
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    It would be wonderful if they clicked right away and created magical moments like last year...Right now i would want Recoba to at least play 20 minutes though as even that seems far fetched
    Yep, thats what I base my wish on...

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Its a shame really. It dissapoints and hurts me to see him just wasting away at Inter, I love him as a player and I love Inter. But for the sake of both I hope Recoba transfers this summer. Im sure alot of teams would love to have him, and I would thrilled to actually see him start games consistently.
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I am 99% he will leave this summer, I said the same about Vieri last year, and it's a miracle he is still here.

The reason why Vieri stayed is Mancini and I believe that's the reason why Recoba will go. It's clear, Chino and Mancio aren't on the same wavelength, and it's not good to have such an atmosphere.

Bahrain

It will really break my heart once he leaved...even worse when he scores one of his beauties for some other team and worse of all when commentators wonder why the hell did Inter let such a talent go
    Ziyad Of Boston

Inter WASTED on of the footballs best players ever. He have been stuck on the bench too long.

WHY WAST SUCH A TALENT MANCINI? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

let's kick the stuped manager selling Recoba to Arsenal (see goal.com) and make him stuck on bench...

//Recoba

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I don't blame Mancini for that. Everytime I see Recoba, this is what happens. 5% of the times he is playing like Zidane, 95% of the time he is just standing and being useless.

I don't want a player that doesn't give 100% in my team, even if he is Ronaldinho. Mancini had to punish Recoba because he didn't try hard in the game against Udi, someone has to teach him how to play hard.

OMG Hamed mate think about what your saying for god sake!!!

He came on against Udinese for 25minutes now he didn't play poor nor good. Basically he didn't do much and didn't get the ball much but nor did others who were on the pitch for far longer

But you want to be punished for this? OMG this is madness what kind of logic is this? What about punishing Vieri or Stankovic for bad games or punishing Adriano because he got outjumped by a 40 year Sensini in his own box.

Man don't fall for this bs, This punishing rubbish is pure BS. Recoba is Mancini's scapegoat. You can't punish any player in the world for not making a play in 25mins on the field. Mancini never even said he punished him and it was a BS invention by the media.

Recoba saved Mancini's job against Samp. He don't need to prove anything to anyone and its clear as day that he is a champion. Mancini can go suck a lemon.

The stats show everything, Its shows Recoba isn't given enough time and even then his effectiveness in his minutes given is nothing short of phenomenal.

Human not Robots, Bloody Humans and if Mancini stuck to this logic Vieri would of been shipped to Atalanta last October.

Punishing my ass, BTW your making Zidane out to be some sort of untouchable consistent sort of god when he is far from that. Recoba has always been more consistent than Zidane even when at his peak. But go with the names belive me Zidane couldn't lace Recoba's boots. only one who I can think of is Maradona.

Indonesia

These debates are one of the reason why I just wish Recoba would just leave Inter and give the fans some peace of mind.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well Faisal, Vieri, Adriano and Stankovic might suck in playing but they run hard, defend and do their best. In this season, I see Vieri going to midfield, going to the wing and in many cases defending. I've never ever seen Vieri do that, not even in his stud days with Atletico, you can tell he is trying.

Same with Stankovic and Adriano, they run and not just stand waiting for gifts. There is a difference between sucking and plain not trying. When Recoba is playing, at times he doesn't even run to get balls, he doesn't go back and defend, and won't even chase some balls. Why can't he do these things? He always tries the fancy stuff, and wants the ball handed to him in a silver plate.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chino Recoba
    Recoba saved Mancini's job against Samp. He don't need to prove anything to anyone and its clear as day that he is a champion. Mancini can go suck a lemon.
    He sure has alot to prove to us. Every single time we trust him and expect big from him, he just fails us. I am not saying make a robot and make him do the job every single time, but when is the last time that he met our expectations.

Against Sampdoria and Juve when he came on, I just thought we will give up more space and get killed in the counterattack. But guess what, he performed miracles.

I won't forget that Euro derby when he was more of a status along with Crespo. Words said that he was injured, but I dont' think Cuper would've played him. I think they were just trying to justify his unispiring performance when we all had high expectations for him.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    These debates are one of the reason why I just wish Recoba would just leave Inter and give the fans some peace of mind.
    You dont love debates?

I haven´t read this Recoba thread much, but these debates are the reason why i love this forum. What kind of a forum this would be without these kind of debates? Dull is the first word that comes to my mind.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia piů grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Indonesia

The Euro Derby. If I remember correctly, he was in a perfect condition for both legs but he fumbled his chances. I remembered him missing a sitter against Dida in the first minutes of the second leg.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Tommi, I was dying to know what you thought of the derby? Did you like the effort or was just disappointed with the result?