Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gasperini's Inter - Will the 3-4-3 work?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

The problem is that Maicon is a RWB in the line-up ALBA-GU-BRATH posted, not RM.. so he will be placed just as a RB but with more space to going to attack.
    Forza Inter

Tenerife

Quote Originally Posted by ALBA-GU-BRATH View Post
    <br />
0 0 eto'o 0 pazzini 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 sneijder 0 0 0<br />
nagatomo 0 0 0 0 0 maicon<br />
0 0 cambiasso 0 zanetti 0 0<br />
0 samuel 0 lucio 0 ranocchia 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
      julio cesar<br />
    pelnty of space for maicon to run into, and gather momentum there. And as HuZ said, he is actually just playing as a more advanced RWB, not a RW or whatever. In defence it would look like.............

<br />
0 0 0 0 pazzini 0 0<br />
0 0 eto'o 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
       julio cesar<br />

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    In that formation he is RWB... And he also can play as RM, but not as RW.. It's different. For instance, Bale is LM, but not RW, and i think Maicon can play there as well...

Jose tried him as pure winger, which he cant be, due to the fact you guys pointed out, he gathers steam from the back...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Do I really have to explain that Maicon's game is based on gathering steam in our half and then running onwards to our opponents at full pelt? If he plays that high up, he doesnt get that space to get momentum. You only need to watch any of Maicon's games with Inter and understand what I'm saying.
    I remember Azzkicker was the first to point this out on this forum.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo, Figo

Indonesia

I don't think this formation will win us scudetto.., but perhaps it's a transition period.. (really reminds me of zac)...
    I don't think gasp will stay with us more than one season

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBA-GU-BRATH View Post
    pelnty of space for maicon to run into, and gather momentum there. And as HuZ said, he is actually just playing as a more advanced RWB, not a RW or whatever. In defence it would look like.............

<br />
0 0 0 0 pazzini 0 0<br />
0 0 eto'o 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
       julio cesar<br />
    This formation won Egyptian NT 3 consecutive African cups.

To claim it`d work with Inter in Serie A can only put down to speculations and hypothesis.

This formation has 2 possible directions, whether it`ll send us so down under that no body could ever imagined. Or, it`ll be the perfect surprise that will generate a consequence of surprises that no one would have dared to even predict.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

7. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by mario.santon View Post
    I don't think this formation will win us scudetto.., but perhaps it's a transition period.. (really reminds me of zac)...
    Patience mate !!!!
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mario.santon View Post
    Last Saturday was very much like the days of Zac

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Will the 3-4-3 work?

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

11. Thanks (4): Devious, DIN011, MVD, Suneet

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

To claim it`d work with Inter in Serie A can only put down to speculations and hypothesis.

This formation has 2 possible directions, whether it`ll send us so down under that no body could ever imagined. Or.
    Well, it went with option A unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

This formation has 2 possible directions, whether it`ll send us so down under that no body could ever imagined. Or, it`ll be the perfect surprise that will generate a consequence of surprises that no one would have dared to even predict.
    IN all honesty, Egypt plays 6 games to win an ACN...the toughest opponent they ever faced in those 3 ACNs was Cameroon (whom they always beat, though their tactics were typically exposed- watch CMR-EGP ACN 2008 (grp & final); ACN 2010 EGY-CMR; quarters): Inter on the contrary has to play some 50 games, against some very seasoned opposition...Needless to say we are 3 days in & the formation has been exposed by some of the weakest teams (Trabz, Novara)...It will not work. Heck, Egypt has been struggling for a year now, maybe they can take Gasp off of our hands!

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Indonesia

Bye Bye 3-4-3, and please take Gasperini with you

Poland

/thread

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Gasp: 'My style wasn't accepted at Inter'

Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini looks back and claims he was ‘just a phase’ at Inter and his different style ‘wasn’t accepted’: “The players were too pleased.”

Inter hired Gasperini in June 2011 to replace Leonardo, who had started a career as sporting director at Paris Saint-Germain.

But Gasperini reveals the Nerazzurri tried to get current Leeds United coach Marcelo Bielsa before going for the former Genoa coach.

“Before me, they tried to get Marcelo Bielsa,” Gaspeini told Mister Condo at Sky Sport Italia. “Leonardo’s farewell had rocked them.

“I was very well received by the people. I clearly have my characteristics, Inter were a great opportunity for me.”

But Gasperini only lasted five winless games at the helm, as he was sacked the day after a 3-1 defeat to Novara in Serie A on September 20.

“I don’t know what they expected from me, I didn’t want to change myself. They all, even the owner, wanted to keep their habits. They had brought me in to go through a phase, maybe to manage for a season.

“I wanted to revive the players, but they were too pleased. To train and play in a different way wasn’t accepted.

“The fact that Inter played with three at the back was not received well. There are some presumptions in the city of Milan. I often hear that in Europe you can’t help but play four at the back, it’s not like that.”

In hindsight, Gasperini, who has led Atalanta to the last eight in the Champions League this season, claimed he should have had a different approach when he entered the job at San Siro.

“Looking back, I would enter that reality much stronger and more credible, certain contexts are impossible to conquer with time and playing style.

“I don’t believe in managed football, but in the coached football.”
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Why do you guys have to bump threads like this? I had almost forgot all this bad shit
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

20. Thanks (1): MVD