Thread: Rage vs Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster

Rage vs Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Bethesda softworks has been doing some serious shit lately, my guess is they are aiming for the world top company and to replace EA games/Konami/Eidos for some years to come.

So which of them both is gone be the best game of 2011?

Rage:

Awesome!! it`s like Fallout + Borderland + GTA (vehicle wise).

This one is gona be released on 4-10-11

Skyrim:

Look at the way she says ..a huge.. freakin.. dragon!.. .. she is hot man ..I can supply that huge thing she wants.

Im a sick person.

I remember playing Oblivion for 10 hours a day for a full month, cant see why I wont be doing that with the new one.

Is gona be released on 11-11-11

Which is gona be, the ancients legends or the the apocalyptic future.

poll plz.

Shit doesnt happen

Slovenia

Skyrim is a simplified piece of shit. You'll have a total 3 or 4 piece armour (lol) and an awful graphics. I do rate Rage alot, same graphics on PS3 and PC. Still thinkin' which one to buy, but these are two different games...
    If you were asking which one will take a crown for best 2011 game, you could put in CoD and Battlefield 3 aswell

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well...Skyrim is different since its an RPG, RAGE is more of a shooter x borderlands x RPG type thing so it looks dope as well, COD and BF3 though are pure shooters so i would categorize them together, RAGE & Skyrim though are different than any pure shooter that is out there so these 4 games are looking to be amazing but will definately be different experiences.

India

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled View Post
    Well...Skyrim is different since its an RPG, RAGE is more of a shooter x borderlands x RPG type thing so it looks dope as well, COD and BF3 though are pure shooters so i would categorize them together, RAGE & Skyrim though are different than any pure shooter that is out there so these 4 games are looking to be amazing but will definately be different experiences.
    i am agree with u

Poland

I aint got time for games like Skyrim, RPG's not my cup of tea, I made exceptions for F3 and NV though cos I love the setting, loved F1, F2 and Tactics back then. I think I'll play Rage at same point, but I'll be the last guy to run for it to the store day one

GOTY 2011? Battlefield 3 or Uncharted 3. confirmed.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    The majority of gamers love the RPG though, specially the one with open worlds, games like the Rockstar`s GTA series, and Bethesda products, always get`s the most of votes.

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Neither Witcher 2 will be my goty, doudt skyrim will beat it judging by previous bethesda offerings. I expect a good rpg lacking in story as usual.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I've played Dragon Age, both Fallout 3 and New Vegas and I must say I hate Bethesda. Borderlands was fun, but kinda limited. Btw, this is the first time I'm seeing that Rage game Devious posted above, but that looks EXACTLY like an updated version of Borderlands.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
    Skyrim is a simplified piece of shit. You'll have a total 3 or 4 piece armour (lol) and an awful graphics. I do rate Rage alot, same graphics on PS3 and PC. Still thinkin' which one to buy, but these are two different games...
    If you were asking which one will take a crown for best 2011 game, you could put in CoD and Battlefield 3 aswell
    Dont make me laugh. where did you find out about that 3 or 4 piece of armour. You clearly dont know anything about the game so maybe dont write anything

Poland

One question about Skyrim, do enemies level up with the player as in Oblivion? If yes, this game does not exist for me