Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager very soon???

Greece

10 years of FIF

New manager very soon???

I certainly don't hope so but if Mancio continues to mistreat Davids, Recoba, Kartagounis and co I think we should. We have real gems at Inter and he keeps using his underachieving(most of them) friends.

We should have stuck with Cuper or Zacheroni or whatever. It's a shame.

No one can save us, even if you put Mourinho and Capello together to manage Inter.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Davids sucked in the beggining of the championship, him playing coincided with tons of goals conceeded. Recoba is a mistery, but he's been a disapointment every time he was a starter. Karagounis is simply not up to it.
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    How can u say that about Kara and Recoba??? I can accept Davids not playing much, even though I think he'd want to play well now to achieve a transfer to a big club, but I cannot accept 'not at all'.

Recoba has been in extraordinary form whenever he came from the bench, so why not at least bring him on second half in every game(don't talk about inconsistency coz it's all crap to make him worse than great players) Recoba, whenever fielded, he was better than Deco, Ronaldinho and Figo in-form!

Karagounis has always worked VERY hard in the pitch. He is always chasing opponents everywhere and his passing, shooting and organising abilities can break the ice any time. He should play more oftenly...

Also Emre is not playing much and that's very bad.

P.S: Is Mancini having quarrels with the above players???

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

How can you say those things? Recoba extraordinary everytime he comes on? With all due respect this is utter rubbish.

You might be ticked from the loss, in this case I advice you not to post on your impulse not lose credibility in the future. Take a deep breath, cool down or better post tomorrow.

Don't take this personal, but I almost do the same everytime I am upset. But I learned either to post rational stuff or wait untill I cool down.

Australia

Re: New manager very soon???

Quote Originally Posted by yuko
    We should have stuck with Cuper or Zacheroni or whatever. It's a shame.
    Hector Cuper yes, Zac no.

I've been supporting Inter since the early 90's and, I'm quite used to losses such as. I think if you have been supporting Inter for a certain amount of time covering more than 15 or so years, you'll feel frustrated but there will be no point in showing your anger because in reality you'll know that it is just a game, though it can be humiliating.

Take it easy, because someday we will get that honour and we will all be united and finally celebrate a hard earned success.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Well I remember clearly and I'm not the kind of person that would do stupid things when angry(just beating up people that I wouldn;t in other occasions )

Against:
    -Atalanta, when Recoba came in, he scored a goal right away(it was a nice one as well) and led us to victory through shaking up the Atalanta defences(okay also Adriano's goal)
    - Juventus, he came in, and gave us possesion and a different appoach to the game. He also made the assist to our first goal and gave the assist to the assistman,Martins, of the second one.
    - Sampdoria, if you watched the game, I have no comment! If not, right after coming in , he had a great strike off the post, then made an assist, then scoring the winning goal. Excluding 2-3 shots coming off Antonioli or a defender.

In other games he didn't shine like the ones above but that's just because Adriano was overshadowing him.

Greece

10 years of FIF

Re: New manager very soon???

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendon

I think if you have been supporting Inter for a certain amount of time covering more than 15 or so years

I was born in 27 March 1989 and I think I'm the CURSE

Should I kill myself?? Maybe then Inter would win something

Australia

Not at all, the only curse really to me is Moratti and his billions spent in the club. If he were to learn, he would buy better recruiters and start searching for potentially the greatest prospects instead of just big names. You only have to look at Chelsea as and example. Not many big names, but they will all be sooner or later.

And don't commit suicide, that would be 1 more Inter fan down and a much sadder community.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Great sig Nintendo, I loved your old one about Juve. You should be posting here more often, we'll never run out of Juve haters.

Yuko, Recoba is not great all the time and nor is Maradona.

What Yuko is trying to say is that Recoba has been very effective overall with the minutes he has been given. This season and last season where he start alot of games after his injury nightmare.

Mancini has done a great job but he is fucking it up with this stubborness, I am convinced that if Recoba was a starter for 30 games this season you would of won many games you drew. Though thats something that can't be proven not after 1 or 2 starts here and there.

I still can't get over the fact that he wasn't even on the bench.

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Great sig Nintendo, I loved your old one about Juve. You should be posting here more often, we'll never run out of Juve haters.
    I loved the old interonline forums, but I dont' seem to have time to post these days because of University...which I ditched today because I'm a bit p!ssed about the loss this morning.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well, I can't ditch it tomorrow. I got an assignment to do but my brain is just numb and powerless.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by intermilansg
    No one can save us, even if you put Mourinho and Capello together to manage Inter.
    We would be stupid if we changed coach. That would be shooting ourselves in the foot.

But Mourinho would definetly win us the scudetto and i think it will take him 1 season like he'll do with Chelsea.

I love his strict attitude. He doesnt care who u are, if your not performing your out. and i like his policy when he comes to ateam, he gets rid of most and buys exactly what he needs & ONLY what he needs.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We must stick with mancio

We have had too many coaches to mention and fired them too soon. Firing mancio now will just be repeating past mistakes.

Inter is playing the best football we have for years. If only we somehow manage to get 0,1% of the luck juve and milan get we will be winning soon.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

If Mourinho ever became available then I'd dump Mancini or any other coach for that matter in seconds. Mourinho is undoubtably the best coach on earth. He'll easily win the EPL this season, and possible even the treble, or atleast a double since he'll beat Liverpool in the Carling Cup final (or was that today?)
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    There is only one man in the world that could win Scudetto with Inter in one season.My avatar says everything.

The rest like Mancini or even Capello needs 2 or 3 years,and then maybe ...
    But, will Moratti can do it ?Is long term project possible under him ?
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

You know even though I think Recoba should play more, Inter are stronger than Chelsea.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Chelsea is not strong. Not at all. Just has 2 players that are good, and became famous in the past 2 years(Terry, Lampard) and Cech. Only Makelele and Kezman are big names. Kezman is ruined so that makes Duff and Joe Cole look good(i believe they can't be good outside Britain)

Also the difference is that great players(with future) would like to join Inter and definetly not Chelsea or any EPL side that is mediocre in Europe(where everybody wants to shine)...

As I said above, I dont want Mancini to leave, but if his attitude against some of our players continues I'll get mad!

I certainly hope we don;t sign any other Lazio players(are there any left?) and go for the real stuff. If Moratti and co + Mancini agree, Totti, Mancini(player, not our coach), Cassano, Gilardino, Bonera, D'Alessandro are the best solutions for a long-term project.

Stop signing Laziali!!!!! There aren't any good ones left. Go for Parmensi or Romanistas.....

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    One thing that I have learned about Inter is that the problem isn't the coach, we have been losers because of both the management and the attitude in the locker room. I think that we can honestly say that this season we've been unfortunate to draw so many times, but it isn't just a coincidence. At times we have made mental mistakes, which is too be expected when you have a first year coach but 16 draws? that's ridiculous.

This club needs to change, and this has been the case since I've been an Interista. Who knows? maybe many of us will never live to see the day that FC Internazionale is a real "giant" again.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter