Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is my football video good enough to try for Inter?

Spain

is my football video good enough to try for Inter?

post has been deleted.
    Last edited by jejugazal; 06 Sep 11 at 09:35.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    Difficult to judge. But you dont look particularly young.

Have you ever played professional football anyway?

Spain

yea i'm not young, i'm 23, but my problem is that, i haven't been watched before by any clubs, i'm from libya but now live in england, i just made this video new, and i'm trying to find coaches to see it. I know i'm old, but, marco materazzi made it professional at 26.

so if any one has links with clubs, please do let me know.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    I think no top club will sign a 23 year old sho never played pro football, but thats just me.

Try clubs in lower devisions they might he more interested if youre really good.

Spain

yea, i was thinking either lower clubs, or B teams of higher clubs.

I think clubs need to have a way to allow older players to try for them, because i'm not the only one, there will be many players that become good when they're older and should be given a chance.

anyway if anyone has contact details of agents, scouts, etc then let me know.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    Maybe you should talk to Diegus

7. Thanks (1): Nyall

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    Do you have a local club? Even if they are in a lower division that's probably the best place to start... if you play for them and are good enough it might eventually get you noticed by a bigger club.

Fav. Player
    Y. Nagatomo

Tenerife

Dude, c'mon, you have ok skills, but even I can dribble past some of my mates at the park - Doesnt mean I am good enough for Inter.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Good luck man. I enjoyed the video
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Poland

this video looks like you're the only one actually playing

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBA-GU-BRATH View Post
    Dude, c'mon, you have ok skills, but even I can dribble past some of my mates at the park - Doesnt mean I am good enough for Inter.
    Dont be so mean...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Dont be so mean...
    He's not being mean, it's the truth...

Why would Inter sign you after watching that video? Yeah, you're a decent dribbler, but a huge club like Inter won't sign you after seeing you dribbling past some fat old dudes.

Start training with a lokal club or something and go from there.

Spain

i dont think some of you guys read the post fully, if yoy read through it, you would have seen me saying a trial, not being signed, a trial is just a test, a job interview, then the club can decide, and also i said a B team, or lower division team. Football is about gambling and taking risks on a player.

as for my opposition in my video, well i cant go lookign for professionals to play against, i only play against what i'm faced with,,if you know football well and udnerstand the sport, you would look at my ability, my close control, my technique, my dribble style, my touch, my vision, my awareness...how good the opposition is, is pointless, ...wether Messi plays against a bad defender, or the best defender, messi's technique and control will still be the same, so think before you speak please.

no offence to all of the people here, but spanish and italian nationality fans, will understand me more, they understand football best.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Andorra

Visca is right.You should try if u think you can do it..we cant judge you as most members in an online forum have never touched a football in real life as u might have noticed now.Good luck with it.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

good video, i wish u all possible luck. don't mind ur age, everything is possible

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jejugazal View Post
    i dont think some of you guys read the post fully, if yoy read through it, you would have seen me saying a trial, not being signed, a trial is just a test, a job interview, then the club can decide, and also i said a B team, or lower division team. Football is about gambling and taking risks on a player.
    Your own words are: "if i'm good enough to try for Inter Reserves, to eventually be a sub for first team."

To be a sub for the first team means you would be sitting on the bench with the likes of Milito/Pazzini, Zarate, Stankovic etc. That's quite difficult.

if you know football well and udnerstand the sport, you would look at my ability, my close control, my technique, my dribble style, my touch, my vision, my awareness...how good the opposition is, is pointless, ...wether Messi plays against a bad defender, or the best defender, messi's technique and control will still be the same, so think before you speak please.
    Perhaps. But Messi can do that at an elite level, consistently, under huge pressure. Years ago when I was in high school, in training I used to score consistently 7 or 8 out of 10 free kick attempts. I scored all the time in training. But could I do that in 'real' matches? Not really. It's not like I was pissing my pants in nervousness but what you can do in your comfort zone, like training, or at the local park against friends, is irrelevant unless you can replicate it at a higher level.

no offence to all of the people here, but spanish and italian nationality fans, will understand me more, they understand football best.
    Lose this bullshit. Someones nationality or locale has zero to do with what they know about football.

Like King said, trial for a local club. Serie D or Serie C level. Then go up from there.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    Since you mentioned Messi, first he started out at his local club... then was discovered by Barca because he was good enough. To use an Inter player as a comparison, I believe Zanetti started out at a second division Argentine club after being rejected by a top division one. And look what he became. Most of the time, that's how it happens except under special circumstances. That's what some of us are trying to say.

We're not saying to give up or not try, we're just saying you might have to be prepared to not aim so high from the start.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

Dude.....

if youre serious about your football then go join a local club. I think it would be impossible to know if youd be good enough for anyteam by just looking at one video. Being a pro athelete in any sport requires immense dedication, and if you think you have it in you...then go for it. Im sure by joining a local league you will immediately be able to find out what your overall skill level is like. If youre scoring goals every game and making people look silly on the field then then who knows, you might have a future. But dribbling past a guy who can barely move isnt the best kind of evidence prooving you could/couldnt make it.

Whatever it is...best of luck!
    Last edited by blackmore; 05 Sep 11 at 14:32.
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Spain

lol i really do not understand what's going on here....thanks for the nice comments, as for the guys calling me "bullshit" and "silly", i dont get it? this is a video of me playing, why so much hate? :S
    if you think that i would play like that on a professional field, then you're very stupid and silly, the whole point of the video was to show my touch, close control and inventiveness, that is it, on 11-a-side, i play one touch and one two passing.

i apologise if my skills offended anyone, forza interrr

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

you are form lybia but now your in the uk? do some trials for some lower division uk team then, if u are good u will be spotted.

if i think your good enough to be a sub for inter? god no xD

its not only about some dribbles there is also endurance, speed and positioning. maybe you could try some futsal club if football doesnt work out.