Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 197

Thread: Who was the worst Inter player ever?

  1. #121
    Ffi201zi002tlis's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Feb 12
    Posts
    2,945
    Thanked
    4,562 times

    Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinAintEasy View Post
    quaresma could run, or at least dribble, schelotto cant walk
    He can run and dribble but cant get past a single player, same shit. And he didnt even pass for his teammates. Not to mention what we paid for his transfer price, his wage.

  2. #122

    Join Date
    25 Dec 13
    Posts
    308
    Thanked
    415 times

    United States

    Zdravko Kuzmanovic

    Or at least he will be

  3. #123
    Adriano's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Apr 11
    Posts
    704
    Thanked
    346 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Canada

    quaresma was the biggest flop, i remember how viral his videos were around that time, i legit thought he was gonna be our cristiano ronaldo

    but i don't know, he was flop, but he was also the worst, i mean what did he do since leaving portugal?, where is he now?...exactly..

  4. Thanks (1): Guney

  5. #124
    Jane The Virgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,346
    Thanked
    2,764 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

    Sweden

    Jonathan & Schelotto
    Guacamole

  6. #125
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    22,631
    Thanked
    48,253 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Belfodil was/is by no means a bad player, but he'd have to be considered a giant flop seeing how quickly we sold back his half to Parma.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

  7. Thanks (2): .h., Guney

  8. #126
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,963
    Thanked
    20,519 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    but i don't know, he was flop, but he was also the worst, i mean what did he do since leaving portugal?, where is he now?...exactly..
    back in Porto




    the worst player is Ronaldo, because he went to Milan :handoyo: :traitor:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  9. #127
    Bergpavian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Nov 10
    Posts
    2,767
    Thanked
    2,697 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

    Austria

    Forum Supporter
    For me it's always a comparison between my expectations and the shown performances. So ... Quaresma, Mancini, Rivas ...

    But the worst: Pereira. I expected so much from him and he ...

  10. Thanks (1): Dylan

  11. #128
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    25,016
    Thanked
    6,750 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I honestly think that Kuzmanovic is one of the worst ever.

    - Quaresma & A.Mancini were terrible, but at least after Mourinho realized how bad they were, Mou reverted back to the tried & tested diamond midfield, and thus limited their playing time.
    - Rivas was actually OK. A lot of brainfarts, but some solid performances too. Basically a poorer version of Burdisso.
    - Schelotto was only here for awhile and was hardly used.
    - Heck even Gresko was actually pretty damn solid, only to be completely undone by the horror of 5 May 02.

    But Kuzmanovic, not only is this guy absolutely horrible, he was also constantly used by Mazzarri PLUS look at the damage he's doing...Taider will probably leave the club because of a lack of playing time and Kovacic could have suffered a similar fate too. He may not be the worst player ever per se, but probably have done/will do the most damage to the club.

  12. #129

    Join Date
    07 Aug 11
    Posts
    1,782
    Thanked
    1,380 times
    Fav. Player
    1 game/week

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Numero Dieci View Post
    Worst player doesn't mean worst flop.

    There are worse players on the current squad than most guys named here.
    Makes sense. One of the worst players I have ever seen wearing Inter shirt was Schelotto, but he was never signed as a star, as a big contributor, unlike Quaresma and Mancini. Quaresma is definitely a better player, but a bigger flop. Vratislav Gresko was both, for example.

  13. #130
    uzhang's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 12
    Posts
    806
    Thanked
    577 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

    Indonesia

    Berni

    Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

  14. #131
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    14,010
    Thanked
    15,393 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Corradi
    Dr. Marotta

  15. #132
    Matrix_invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Dec 10
    Posts
    1,097
    Thanked
    811 times
    Fav. Player
    Handa,Bro,Rano!

    Austria

    Pereira, thought he is a really solid - good player but then he is blind...
    ďPlease donít call me arrogant, but Iím European champion and I think Iím a special one.Ē - Jose Mourinho


  16. #133
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    14,699
    Thanked
    19,777 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I always thought Guly looked completely useless
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  17. #134
    IRR26's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,436
    Thanked
    3,853 times

    Europe

    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I always thought Guly looked completely useless
    But is that enough when we have had these kind of geniuses on board?


  18. Thanks (2): Scottish_one, wera

  19. #135
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    14,699
    Thanked
    19,777 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Muntari might be completely brainless, but actually moderately talented. Scored some good goals, had some good games.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  20. Thanks (2): Guney, Pajo

  21. #136
    Provenzano's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jun 11
    Posts
    2,759
    Thanked
    6,308 times

    Bulgaria

    5
    Gresko, Quaresma, Okan, Muntari, Schelotto, Pereira, Rivas.

  22. #137
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    15,545
    Thanked
    23,109 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Muntari might be completely brainless, but actually moderately talented. Scored some good goals, had some good games.
    Also hasn't been nearly as bad for Milan as some like to pretend he is.

  23. Thanks (5): Dylan, KevinB, n4l, Shaun, wera

  24. #138
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    11,226
    Thanked
    24,319 times

    Netherlands

    94
    I refuse to include Schelotto on the list solely because of his goal versus Milan

  25. Thanks (2): Glass box, Guney

  26. #139

    Join Date
    07 Dec 11
    Posts
    5,582
    Thanked
    4,559 times
    Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

    Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I honestly think that Kuzmanovic is one of the worst ever.

    - Quaresma & A.Mancini were terrible, but at least after Mourinho realized how bad they were, Mou reverted back to the tried & tested diamond midfield, and thus limited their playing time.
    - Rivas was actually OK. A lot of brainfarts, but some solid performances too. Basically a poorer version of Burdisso.
    - Schelotto was only here for awhile and was hardly used.
    - Heck even Gresko was actually pretty damn solid, only to be completely undone by the horror of 5 May 02.

    But Kuzmanovic, not only is this guy absolutely horrible, he was also constantly used by Mazzarri PLUS look at the damage he's doing...Taider will probably leave the club because of a lack of playing time and Kovacic could have suffered a similar fate too. He may not be the worst player ever per se, but probably have done/will do the most damage to the club.
    /Bow
    Solo Internazionale 1908

  27. #140
    Bob Sacamano's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jan 09
    Posts
    1,823
    Thanked
    1,899 times
    Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

    Netherlands

    10 years of FIF
    I go with Amantino Mancini, with Alvaro Pereira in second place.

    Both players from who i expected (much) more. Mancini was pretty decent at Roma. Fortunately he also sucked at Milan afterwards.
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •