Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter fans in your country

Greece

10 years of FIF

Inter fans in your country

What percentage of fans in your country are Inter supporters?

In Cyprus is something like:
    1)Juventus 40%
    2)Milan 31%
    3)Inter 18%
    4)Lazio 3%

There are also Parma and Roma supporters here and maybe Torino but not all football fans watch Serie A and most people here are Gloryhunters!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Forgot to say that total population is 700 000 and 52 % women so football fans are about 200 000

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Re: Inter fans in your country

Quote Originally Posted by yuko
    What percentage of fans in your country are Inter supporters?

In Cyprus is something like:
    1)Juventus 40%
    2)Milan 31%
    3)Inter 18%
    4)Lazio 3%

There are also Parma and Roma supporters here and maybe Torino but not all football fans watch Serie A and most people here are Gloryhunters!
    source pls!!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

I have no clue what so ever..... How many support Inter or for that matter any of the other clubs in Italy. But I do know that Seria A is far from the moste popular foregin league in Denmark.

1.EPL
    2.Spanish league
    3.Serie a

But danes are often glory hunters to, so here are more Juve and Milan fans then there are Inter fans. In my city Milan is the moste supported Italian club.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Singapore
    90% EPL fans
    7% Serie A fans
    3% La Liga fans (Mostly Real Madrid fakers. Oh Beckham & Owen are so cute!)

Not official figures but it's pretty obvious.

Handyo

I dont know how it is with Interistas in norway but i think it`s not so many, Premier league is the foreign league almost everybody likes.. Sad but true..
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

In Belgium its like 80% for EPL and La liga and 20 % Serie A

And from those 20% Serie A, maybe 1 % is Inter-fan
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Impossible to tell in a non-soccer country. And because English is the official language in Canada, most support the EPL. But there's a few fellow Canadians on these boards, so that's a good sign.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    First of all, Cypriots are either in the stadiums watching football or sitting on their couches watching football. There is usually one Italian game per week, either Saturday's or Sunday's evening game. Anyway, almost everybody watches it.(many ppl have satelites, like me, and watch more football games!)

There are many polls now in Cyprus by local colleges. And the latest goes like:

1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Serie A

Anyway, it says nothing coz the question is which do you watch the most
    There are 4-5 EPL matches per weekend, 2 spanish and 1 italian

I live here, and it's not a big place so I know what I'm talking about

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Me, nereazzurri_1989, inter_fan, MilanHater, Eddy Lio and a guy I saw once having an inter poster in his labtop. So that's a minimum of 6!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Singapore
    90% EPL fans
    7% Serie A fans
    3% La Liga fans (Mostly Real Madrid fakers. Oh Beckham & Owen are so cute!)

Not official figures but it's pretty obvious.

Handyo
    I believe the number of La Liga fans are on equal footing with the Italian fans. This can be seen in the increased number of Spanish team jersey wearing individuals - and the fact that Supersports is emphasizing La Liga over the Serie A.

Of the Serie A teams, i would say the one with the most fans is AC Milan. That's probably because i say more of "MILAN SUCKS!" than "FORZA INTER!". And yes, if you're wondering, i do shout the former everytime i see a Milan fan. To date, no one has responded. Fakers.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Just for the record. Those who talk bad about the EPL and say its 'bad quality'

Wake up! the numbers are everywhere. It is the most entertaining league in the world and this is why so many people watch it. Where else do you get the crowds so close and so loud.

Someone here said its shit because Veron and Crespo couldnt play there t proves it. lol, thats cause they couldnt handle, the speed and the physical part of it.

anyway, in australia we have more italians then alot of other countries that people are from on this board.

But also, the Turks, greeks and lebos are always supporting one team or another.

I couldnt say a percentage, but what i will say is that ive seen more inter shirts then AC milan shirts. However Juve has more then both.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Just for the record. Those who talk bad about the EPL and say its 'bad quality'

Wake up! the numbers are everywhere. It is the most entertaining league in the world and this is why so many people watch it. Where else do you get the crowds so close and so loud.
    What is very entertaining to one may not be to another you know. For me, i find the EPL extremely boring. I like watching Serie A and La Liga but not the former.

Yes, the crowds are near the pitch, but that is only because the fans in the Italian and Spanish games are more rowdy. And using volume levels in a game is really an inconsequential measure of a league's popularity, or if you may, passion during a game. If so, the Italian league may or may not be as loud as those in the EPL, but their support in terms of coregraphies, flags, flares, etc. are certainly way better than that in the EPL.

Someone here said its shit because Veron and Crespo couldnt play there t proves it. lol, thats cause they couldnt handle, the speed and the physical part of it.
    Which still doesn't make the EPL any better than the Serie A. I would believe most players in the EPL wouldn't be able to play in the Italian leagues either. It's all down to different styles employed by the different schools of coaching thanks to the different mentalities harbored and desired over the years.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Things I find boring and irritating:
    1)EPL
    2)The commendators of EPL(have they done an IQ test yet?)
    3)English fans(so silly)
    4)Politics in Cyprus(i'm sure many Europeans know about whats happening)
    5)People believing in polls(TV, number of fans, etc)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    To add to Tim's point, it is not rare that stadiums are filled with speakers so as to increase the volume of the fans' cheer. Whereas in Serie A, I've heard that the opposite is done because the fans made to much noise.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Well, there are three/four Egyptians on board so this shows you that Inter is big here. Also my best friend is an Interista and he lived in Italy for a few years.

But Serie A isn't that popular in Egypt mainly because the cost of subscribing to ADSC (the channel that has exclusive rights to broadcast Serie A in the middle east) isn't cheap. On the other hand, you can get to watch the EPL for peanuts and La Liga is for free ! Another factor is the abundance of big star names in La Liga and the EPL. Oh and need I mention which is the most popular club side in Egypt ? Real Madrid of course.

But you can believe me when I say this, Inter is the most popular Italian club in the middle east region.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Quote Originally Posted by The_Egyptian_Interista
    But you can believe me when I say this, Inter is the most popular Italian club in the middle east region.
    Any reason for that?
    TI AMO INTER

I see that in most countries Premier League is the most popular league, La Liga is second and Serie A only third. It's hard for me to say whether the same statistics are here, in Poland, but I can remember a Canal+ poll (I don't have this channel) asking which league you prefer to watch. These were the results:
    1. EPL
    2. La Liga
    3. Serie A
    4. Ligue 1

I have to mention that Bundesliga is not shown on this channel, otherwise it could have been higher than Serie A. There are so many Polish players in Germany and noone in Italy. However, as far as I can see there is a lot of Serie A fans in Poland, and the difference between the popularity between the leagues is low.

This is the number of fans registered on Polish Serie A clubs forums:

1. Juventus (juvepoland.com) 8396
    2. Milan (acmilan.pl) 869
    3. Inter (intermediolan.com) 361
    4. Roma (asroma.pl) 358
    5. Lazio (sslazio.vel.pl) 249
    6. Fiorentina (fiorentina.prv.pl) 22

There used to be over 600 members on Inter board, but they 'disappeared'. Probably because of lack of posts.
    Fanatici Dalla Polonia!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Well here it depends if we are talking about true fans or glory hunters.

True fans:

1. Serie a 50%
    2. La liga 5%
    3. Epl 3%
    4.PSL 40%

Glory hunters:
    1.Epl 85%
    2.La liga 10%
    3.Serie a 3%
    4. PSL 2%
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    First, English fans are simply unbelievable. They're great, they chant, support their teams no matter what, they always back up the NT. They're just as rowdy as Italian and Spanish fans but they're more civil.

And the EPL is definitely the best league in Europe, less tactics and much better play, faster and more entertaining.

English fans don't follow other leagues a lot.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion