Thread: to all the people who blame coaches and never players

Bosnia Herzegovina

to all the people who blame coaches and never players

who you are you going to blame now if score is same on FT. are going to blame a coach again or are going to putt the blame where it should be on players

Fav. Player
    the special one

United States

the players need to be motivated.
    "It is not a conspiracy, it is fact. I speak facts. If not, I need big glasses" - the special one

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

It has nothing to do with motivation! This team is just too old! Some players just don't fit in modern football anymore.. Those are mostly our midfield players.. Except Pupi, I would get rid of all of them.. (Cordoba, Lucio, Castelazzi, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Milito).. I love them all, but they are too old and too slow!

Now close this thread!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

4. Thanks (1): Choppin Onions

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

we're going to blame your mother for not teaching you to open threads in proper forums.

6. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

Montenegro

In situation like this, any English team would humiliate us. We're just too slow and WEAK.

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    It's not coaches, it's not players.. it's Moratti..

10. Thanks (1): achilles

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

Montenegro

Yeah, Massimo is guilty. Do you read your own posts? Man, hot tea and cover urself with a blanket..

Fav. Player
    the special one

United States

this has everything to do with motivation. inter is not playing as a team. there is no working together. at the end of the game everyone was just standing around. im really worried, like freakin out man. this is bad.
    "It is not a conspiracy, it is fact. I speak facts. If not, I need big glasses" - the special one

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline1908 View Post
    Yeah, Massimo is guilty. Do you read your own posts? Man, hot tea and cover urself with a blanket..
    Who exactly is the one who authorized the sale of Balotelli and then Eto'o, received the funds and failed to re-invest in areas that we clearly needed it? Who's the one who owns a club that is making annual loses of over one hundred million dollars?

Gasperini came.. we all blamed his 3-4-3 because it was convenient to do so.. He's gone now, 4 coaches can't all be broken.. the problem has been ever since Jose left, Moratti, not motivation..

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by apahllo View Post
    this has everything to do with motivation. inter is not playing as a team. there is no working together. at the end of the game everyone was just standing around. im really worried, like freakin out man. this is bad.
    If getting paid millions of dollars, tax-fucking-free, to play the game you love, isn't enough motivation, nothing else will be. If I were ever given the chance to play for Milan, Juventus, Barcelona, or Manchetser United -- all clubs I hate and want to see them wiped from existence.. I would not only jump on that chance and spend every second playing at 150% even if I wasn't being paid..

Our players are just way too old, and just not good enough anymore.. You can motivate a dead fish all you want to swim, or a lame man to walk all you want, but I will never swim/walk again.. That's the stage we've gotten too. The old guard is DONE! A change was needed 2 summers ago but instead we renewed Milito's contract..

14. Thanks (1): achilles

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It has to do with motivation and not rejuvenating the squad in time. Basicly we have made the exact same mistakes milan did...
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

16. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    the special one

United States

just imagine if we treated benitez like gasp... masherano, sanchez... who knows where we could have been

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    It has to do with motivation and not rejuvenating the squad in time. Basicly we have made the exact same mistakes milan did...
    We made not only the same mistakes, but we had our glory at the same time as they had their downfall. And I remember distinctly thinking "Don't rub it in (Milan fans' faces), this could somehow happen to Inter one day"

Because we had a squad that was about 29 on avg. then, and it was obvious that unless time stopped we would have a squad aged over 31 on avg in 2011! And here we are!

We needed to reinforce the core, for the last 3 or 4 transfer windows. We have gotten... Alvarez, Ranocchia, 50% of Kucka, an injured Poli on loan (the only positive angle to his constant injuries is that we don't own him yet)... Now right away, Alvarez and Ranocchia... Not bad players, I think both have room to improve, and will be very useful in 2 or 3 years. Frog, if we get him the right partner, can be very good today. But not Lucio or Samuel. Too slow on the turn, and no acceleration any more.

But we needed more. We needed 2 new midfielders (a two-way midfielder is needed, badly, as only Wes currently links our attack and midfield). We needed 2 new CBs (one of which has to be relatively fast, not hard when compared to Lucio and Samuel recently).

THEN. THEN we can worry about left back, the flanks, our attack, etc.

Fav. Player
    the special one

United States

exactly, tevez should only be an option once we have a team to build on. but we need player who will improve the squad right now! banega would work well with obi/cambi/sneijder in a diamond midfield. it seems we are in panic mode because we lost again... i hope there is something to bring this team together.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    It's not coaches, it's not players.. it's Moratti..
    Actually it's all of those things thrown together to create an explosive cocktail that's currently going off in our faces as the team crumbles into mediocrity.

21. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    Actually it's all of those things thrown together to create an explosive cocktail that's currently going off in our faces as the team crumbles into mediocrity.
    Exactly.
    Solo Internazionale 1908