Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 544

Thread: Lille - Inter (18 Oct 11)

  1. #1
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member

    Lille - Inter (18 Oct 11)

    Is Sneijder ready?

    If not...then I smell another loss tbh.


    HOL UP!

    Samuel injured, Cordoba isn't registered, Rano injured, Chivu injured...does that mean? Caldirola time?
    Last edited by DIN011; 15 Oct 11 at 19:22.

  2. Thanks (2): Michael, Suneet

  3. #2
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,224
    Thanked
    11,149 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Ready to get raped by Hazard and Sow
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  4. #3
    skyline1908's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Sep 09
    Posts
    765
    Thanked
    535 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

    Montenegro

    If we lose this one...Not even want to think about it..

  5. #4
    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,837
    Thanked
    19,521 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    United States

    Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    Whoa, totally forgot that Cordoba is not on the list. Chivu could return in time though.

  6. #5
    skyline1908's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Sep 09
    Posts
    765
    Thanked
    535 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

    Montenegro

    Anything but Chivu. He sucks.

  7. #6
    dejavu's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Feb 11
    Posts
    863
    Thanked
    315 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, R Gags

    Nigeria

    If we lose this we are in BIG trouble. We couldnt even beat Catania and we are hoping to beat Lille? They've got 2 draws out of two games and could only draw against Trabzonspor. The lads need to wake the FUCK UP.

  8. Thanks (1): bilci

  9. #7
    Ana Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanked
    881 times
    Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by dejavu View Post
    If we lose this we are in BIG trouble. We couldnt even beat Catania and we are hoping to beat Lille? They've got 2 draws out of two games and could only draw against Trabzonspor. The lads need to wake the FUCK UP.
    Not beating Catania at home is not so terrible, imho. They survive on their home performances pretty much every season. That's not excusing our performance, either, but don't say it like it was such an impossible task. If we played the second half like the first, we probably could've pulled it off.

    As far as this match, considering our current squad, yeah - I'm expecting a loss, but hoping for a draw, at least.

  10. #8
    dejavu's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Feb 11
    Posts
    863
    Thanked
    315 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, R Gags

    Nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    Not beating Catania at home is not so terrible, imho. They survive on their home performances pretty much every season. That's not excusing our performance, either, but don't say it like it was such an impossible task. If we played the second half like the first, we probably could've pulled it off.

    As far as this match, considering our current squad, yeah - I'm expecting a loss, but hoping for a draw, at least.
    Its so sad, its as if anyone can beat us at the moment.

  11. Thanks (1): bilci

  12. #9
    Score Icardi Score Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    12,004
    Thanked
    7,838 times
    Fav. Player
    Burdisso

    Canada

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Lille 3 - 1 Inter.. called it

  13. #10
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,940
    Thanked
    5,386 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    LC
    Maicon Caldirola Lucio JZ
    Motta Cuchu Obi
    Sneijder
    Zarate Pazzo

    Sneijder needs to recover. If he doesn't, I have little confidence. Even then, I still have very little confidence.


  14. #11
    lonewolf19's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Jan 07
    Posts
    11,537
    Thanked
    351 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Taiwan

    We need Sneijder back.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

    "We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

  15. #12
    NeonBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Jun 11
    Posts
    5,144
    Thanked
    1,583 times

    United States

    I know we are going to start an unfit Chivu. I would like the young lad to start but I know we won't risk it, but we'll end up losing anyway with an "experienced" Centre back...

  16. #13
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We need the players to start giving a fuck. Even if wes plays and the others play like have recently it won't help us at all.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  17. #14
    Rimpel's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Dec 06
    Posts
    4,344
    Thanked
    684 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    India

    Lille are a good team, we'll run into to trouble here I'm sure.

  18. #15
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    10,786
    Thanked
    5,712 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Cambodia

    22
    i cant wait for this.. ive been on college work for 48hours.. to take a break and watch inter lose today was a real heartbreaker.. somehow i have a feeling ranieri wants to prove what he can do, and maybe stop lille.. we stopped cska in moscow, surely we can stop lille..
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  19. #16
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,940
    Thanked
    5,386 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzrurrii View Post
    i cant wait for this.. ive been on college work for 48hours.. to take a break and watch inter lose today was a real heartbreaker.. somehow i have a feeling ranieri wants to prove what he can do, and maybe stop lille.. we stopped cska in moscow, surely we can stop lille..
    Lille are a better team than CSKA imo. I'm quite sure Hazard is gonna make life hell for our slow defenders. If he goes up against Maicon, it's gonna be a looooooong night.


  20. #17

    Join Date
    28 Aug 09
    Posts
    4,678
    Thanked
    814 times
    Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Lille 3 - 1 Inter.. called it
    Hel no Nyall...Lille is not that impressive! I say that coz I occasionally watch the French league. Heck, no club in that league will make me piss my pants. Worse case scenario for us (assuming we don't get back some of our injured players) is we get a draw. NO way on earth will Lille take 3 points from us! Heck to the NO!!!

  21. Thanks (1): bilci

  22. #18
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by galoise View Post
    Hel no Nyall...Lille is not that impressive!
    Neither are Catania tbh.

  23. #19

    Join Date
    28 Aug 09
    Posts
    4,678
    Thanked
    814 times
    Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by King Avdić View Post
    Neither are Catania tbh.
    With Catania we had a few important players absent...Plus, I think Catania will whoop Lille's behind most days of the week; but that is besides the point.

  24. #20
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,683
    Thanked
    9,125 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by galoise View Post
    Hel no Nyall...Lille is not that impressive! I say that coz I occasionally watch the French league. Heck, no club in that league will make me piss my pants. Worse case scenario for us (assuming we don't get back some of our injured players) is we get a draw. NO way on earth will Lille take 3 points from us! Heck to the NO!!!
    Don't forget Trabzonspor.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •