Capitano
Favorite Player
Conte-19
10 years of FIF
:thumbsdo::thumbsdo::thumbsdo:

LyNX

Primavera
Primavera
Even if he did wear another teams stripes once, he is a quality player...

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 11.44.22 AM.jpg

Serie A

Banned
Banned
Favorite Player
Sneijder
Welcome Anaconda! Choke em all!

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster
KWADWO ASAMOAH SIGNS FOR THE NERAZZURRI!
The 29-year-old Ghanaian has moved to Inter on a permanent deal with the contract running until 30 June 2021

MILAN - Inter can announce that a contract has been agreed with Kwadwo Asamoah that will run from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2021.

The Ghanaian player was born in Accra on 9 December 1988 and he’s joined the Nerazzurri after previously playing for Udinese and Juventus in addition to the Ghanaian National Team.

Before turning 20, Asamoah moved to Europe and Swiss side Bellinzona. He then moved to Italy to continue his development at Torino's Primavera side. In the summer of 2008, he moved to Udinese where he became a starter in the second half of the season. He stayed in Friuli for four years, establishing himself as one of the league’s most interesting players and contributing to some excellent results for Udinese. He appeared 134 times across all competitions, also making his debut in the Europa League and featuring in the preliminary round of the Champions League in the 2011-12 season. He scored eight goals for the club.

In July 2012, Kwadwo was signed by Juventus. In six seasons in Turin, he won 13 trophies, featuring 156 times and scoring five goals in Serie A, the Coppa Italia, Supercoppa Italiana, Champions League and Europa League, bringing a valuable mix of versatility and reliability. Asamoah was equally effective as a left-back, wide midfielder or holding midfielder, earning the unconditional trust of his coaches and teammates. Asamoah has so far made 69 appearances and scored four goals for Ghana, finishing third (2008) and second (2010) in the African Cup of Nations. He also took part in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Now, a new chapter is starting for Kwadwo with the Nerazzurri. #WelcomeAsamoah and best of luck for this adventure at Inter!
https://www.inter.it/en/news/63227/kwadwo-asamoah-signs-for-the-nerazzurri

ElDuccio

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Fenomeno
10 years of FIF
from a juventus page

Asacello.jpg

2017/2018
Asamoah humiliates Cancelo

Asamoah humiliates Cancelo
2018/2019

Michael

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Ronaldo
Forum Supporter
FIF Special Ones
10 years of FIF
De Vrij? Pfftttt. Martinez? Please... It's Kwadwo Asamoah the most underrated and overlooked signing and here is why.

Inter transfer market has been nothing but fireworks. Piero Ausilio and the rest of management are moving very well, trying to give Luciano Spalletti a competitive team on all three fronts next season. There have been a lot of talks about Lautaro Martinez, the best prospect in Argentina, De Vrij, one of the top defenders in Serie A if not Europe, and Nainggolan, a world class midfielder, but no one has talked enough about Kwadwo Asamoah who is just a “normal” signing. Well, let’s take a look at why this acquisition is the most underrated of them all.

The Ghanian is here to erase the curse on the left wing where there have been many names but positive memories for those names are seriously lacking: Silvestre, Marcellari, Gresko, Coco, Grosso and more recently Santon, Nagatomo and Dalbert. The results were anything but positive. The first two have just left the club while the 24 year-old Brazilian remains at Pinetina. But it will be the Ghanaian, who will turn 30 years old on December 9th and in all probability already today will be made official together with De Vrij and Lautaro Martinez, to take that part of the field. Because Kwadwo (which means Monday, like the day he was born) knows how to defend and attack, knows how to re-model his game to combat his opponent. He is faithful to tactical orders and has the age and experience that this Inter must necessarily have in the Champions League.

BIANCONERO - Arrived in 2008, first at Torino (six months without debuting in the first team) and then Udinese, Asamoah truly became great at Juventus. Called to Vinovo by Antonio Conte in 2012 and that was when he transformed himself in Turin: “I was born to play in the midfield but with Conte, I found myself on the flank and I really like that role. Anyway, I just play where I am needed the most. The coach will decide and I just execute it.” It was the same Conte that wanted Asamoah at Chelsea at zero cost. Napoli made an inquiry for him as well. However, thanks to the offer of sporting director of Inter, Piero Ausilio, the Ghanaian decided to leave Turin to go to the Black and Blue side of Milan, convinced by a three-year contract at 2.5 million plus bonuses. In mid-May, Kwadwo went on to his social media account to say farewell to the Juventus world: “It will be absolutely difficult to play against Juventus in the future but I had to make this decision in the interest of my family and I hope and wish that the fans can understand and accept my decision.”

Now, perhaps already today, he will finally be able to speak as an Inter player. Very religious (in his room as a kid, he had posters of Ronaldinho and Pirlo next to the images of Jesus), devoted to his family, Asamoah will get back the starting role that he lost at Juventus because with Allegri, he was a luxurious option coming off the bench. A bad problem in the cartilage of his left knee at the end of 2014 bothered him for a long time but Kwadwo totally recovered from it. That is why he will be very important in providing Spalletti equilibrium. Asamoah can be used in the 3-4-2-1 formation to which the coach is thinking about (with Skriniar, De Vrij and Miranda forming a dam in the back), or in the more classic 4-2-3-1. And Luciano, like he said at the beginning of the transfer market, is already sure of his role: “Kwadwo is a great player. He can be a protagonist immediately.”

Kenny

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
LIMONE
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
A good addition to our problematic left back problem.

chipschups

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Alvaro "el
10 years of FIF
Another our longtime target, people say he isnt inter material back then but he proved it wrong. Benvenuto.

ElDiego22

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
D.Milito
This summer mercato is not normal. How can we be this competent?

_Ivan_

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti, Eto'o
10 years of FIF
Welcome and make rube suffer for once :)

I4E

Favorite Player
₩€$£€¥
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Asahhhhhhh maaaate :thumbsup:

Fapuccino

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Schelotto
Should have gotten Lichtsteiner too. Dumb move letting him go to Arsenal. At his age I don't think he has the legs for the EPL.

This summer mercato is not normal. How can we be this competent?

You let the honey out (CL/$) and the bears will come. Or something.

JJM

morepoststhanu
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
ur mom
Old username
icardiscores
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Finally a solid LB in our team... I JUST HOPE he doesn't get cursed... Our LB spot is just that
We should have called Sam and Dean to perform an exorcism before hand... Haha

Jane The Virgin

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Barella
Old username
the dude
10 years of FIF
fuck this cunt.

uber hated him since he scored from 5meters offside against us

fuck him

dont like him

you can try to make him good as much as u want. fact is that he was a sub his all life in juve.