• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shark

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Adriano
10 years of FIF
We have to piss on them to show dominance.

mFV9vYP.jpg

game will start at 20.45 CET. We collected 11 points from the last 5 encounters. They collected 2. :awyeah:

Last edited:

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
Last 10 seasons in Serie A:
10 wins
6 draws
4 defeats

Last 5 seasons in Serie A:
4 wins
5 draws
1 defeat

Demenza Senile

Capitano
Capitano
Old username
raiden
I will take a draw as long as we dont get outplayed like we did in the 2nd half primarily by Slavia.But i do hope for a win.

Very worried with Skriniar.Godin should be back.No Gags please but i also hope Barella is up for it and doesnt make rash tackles.I fully expect Biglia to clobber Sensi.Brozovic needs to step up big time.He has had 2 very poor games now and it shows on our team.Sensi cant carry it alone and Milan wont just press but they will be physical on Sensi.

Lautaro Oba Oba Martinez needs to be benched.Lukaku needs to wake the Phuck UP.

Would love another win over them but at no cost can we take a defeat.Lets make this 5 games unbeaten streak please.Conte get ready for some serious heat from here on.

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
If Milan goes 4-2-3-1 with Rebic + Suso with Paqueta as the 10 and not in the middle, I will become very worried. We need to cut off their wings.

Luckily for me I'll be at a wedding (will be streaming it on my phone or something) and will have unlimited access to booze and after a 2 month self imposed prohibition due to tooth issues, I think Inter may help me become an alcoholic.

Lazaro will possibly get his first start.
We don't know what our offensive lineup will look like but I expect Politano + Lukaku to start. And I worry that Vecino will start over Barella.

Demenza Senile

Capitano
Capitano
Old username
raiden
I am okay with starting Vecino primarily for the gamesmanship that will go on in midfield with Biglia and Kessie.IMO we need to have them get their legs chopped away as much as they will try to chop ours and especially Sensi's.Perhaps we can bench Brozo and put Sensi in his role and have both Vecino and Barella to give us the physicality needed to match Milans? A lesson from this Slavia game is also that you cant be a fruitloop like Gags but must also hurt the opposition midfield a bit and not allow them to get hegemony over you and Vecino and Barella can surely do that.Perhaps its cynical but it is what it is.

Harpsabu

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Diego Milito
10 years of FIF
No way lazaro starts. God in and dambro at rwb.
Sensi Broz gags I'd say for physicality, maybe vecino. Lukaku politano.
Milan have been pants so far, no excuse not to win this

surripere

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Il Toro
I'd imagine Milan will take huge encouragement from the Slavia game.

After the last two shitshows, I'm not optimistic about this one, even if it is against a thus far poor Milan side.

vex

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Don't have one.
There is no way they can press us like these fuckers tonight, so I m optimistic, although I don't know what the fuck are we going to do when we face dortmund and barca.

Batman

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Icardi
10 years of FIF
Handa
Godin-SDV-Skriniar
Lazaro/Candreva-Barella-Brozo-Sensi-Asamoah
Lukaku-Politano

JJM

morepoststhanu
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
ur mom
Old username
icardiscores
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Skriniar as LCB is a disaster
3 man defense and playing Candreva and Asamoah is a disaster
Brozo is too dumb to be a Pirlo
Gags in the Vidal role... Lmao
Play Barella there u stupid Rubentino
Vecino and Gags are two limited Humpty Dumpty's
Lukaku playing every game worse... Nooiice
Lautaro was dangerous in waves as was Sensi... Our best players
Politano made things happen more later on.

Handa
Dumbo-SDV-Godin/Skriniar-Biraghi
Barella-Brozo-Sensi
Lazaro-Lautaro-Politano

But Rubentino seargent is to stubborn to try this for some fucked up reason

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Vertigo

Prima Squadra
Prima Squadra
Favorite Player
Adriano
i would propose 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 (Sanchez - Lautaro - Politano) with lukaku on the bench for this one.. Bbilan surely would learn from our horrible performance against slavia. They lost Calabria, and ricardo rodriguez is slow as fck, we should play wider and exploit their weaknesses

Dogen

Capitano
Capitano
Despite our disastergame and strategic draw against Slavia, Milan are a mess on and off the pitch (with Giampaolo and Paquetá clashing via post-game interviews, Instagram stories and training ground) and automatically the favourites to win the Derby della Madonnina.

Welcome back Godin: I understand rotation, but we needed his leadership on the pitch yesterday, since CL is a natural habitat for him.

Gagliardini slowly jogs back to the B-ench.

Vecino will feature in some way and Romagnoli will have the chance to recreate some Milito-Abate magic (three in a row?).

I'm sure Pintus is working relentlessly on Sanchez and his fitness, but I'm asking for a briefing by the Sergeant himself to address the situation: the world has to know and we deserve to know, the time for cover-ups is over (seriously, we need a proper Alexis as soon as possible and his cameo against Udinese was kinda encouraging).

Lukaku will score with his thigh.

firmino

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
We have to piss on them to show dominance.

mFV9vYP.jpg

game will start at 20.45 CET. We collected 11 points from the last 5 encounters. They collected 2. :awyeah:

I like this style of introducing the match, with a drawing. something new for a change.

Wobblz

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Baggio
10 years of FIF
The drawing is seriously good. I'm not even joking.

ElDuccio

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Fenomeno
10 years of FIF
Vecino will for sure not start. He can start against Verona and such teams but in games like that he should stay away from us. It was ok to let him play against Slavia because 2-3 changes are neccesary, the derby is important and our players can't play ever game.

JJM

morepoststhanu
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
ur mom
Old username
icardiscores
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
The team should wake the fuck up now and hand Bbilan a serious pounding if they want to make something out of this season... Time for a positive reaction
Very curious about this teams mentality after the first roadblock
Hopefully they have more spirit than last season team

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

dejavu

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
JZ4, I9, MS37
10 years of FIF
I certainly hope we can sort out our issues as quickly as possible. Thankfully we are seeing these problems now and can take steps to address them. Barca and Dortmund won't be losing any sleep after watching how we played yesterday. Now we need to show some balls against Milan and win. This run of games over the next 3-4 weeks will tell us where we really stand as a team.