phonk

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Losing my thread opening virginity.

Inter league form: WWWDD
Genoa league form: DDLDL

Last 5 h2h games: LWLWW

We have won all home games against Genoa starting from the 13/14 season. Our last home loss was in 1994.

Lautaro and Brozovic have gone on vacation early, so we lose another two starters. Our squad isn’t thin but plain anorexic at this point. That means Lukaku-Politano up front and probably Vecino-Valero-Agoume in midfield. More bad news: Genoa killer Gagliardini appears to be still out, he scored a brace in both fixtures last season.
On a positive note: Genoa has the worst defense in the league with 31 goals conceded and they are currently sitting in 19th place.

Let's do this

Last edited:

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
When will Asamoah be available?

alvaro

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
IBRA,ADRI,CHINO
10 years of FIF
So no Bastoni, Barella, Sensi, Gagliardini, Candreva, Asamoah, Sanchez, Lautaro, Brozovic for this one? Gonna be fun.

acroMacho

Prima Squadra
Prima Squadra
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Our injured/suspended team would make better 11 than our available players. It will be miracle if we draw.

Demenza Senile

Capitano
Capitano
Old username
raiden
First ever thread. Valero-Vecino-Agoume :fap:
Will decorate this thread tomorrow

Decorations?Knowing you I say to FIF prepare yourself for some ass pics and toilet videos!!!!:D

Batman

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Icardi
10 years of FIF
First start for Esposito?

Glass box

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Even against this awful Genoa side I'm dreading. I expect a 1-0 win.

sakera

Primavera
Primavera
Favorite Player
Cambiaso
We ll lose barella, sanchez, sensi, brozovic, martinez, gags, and probably more

It s certainly a difficult match for us

ADRossi

Administrator
Administrator
10 years of FIF
Forum Supporter
Can't wait to see Candreva starting at CM

Universe

Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
FIF Special Ones
Most Humorous Member
ADRossi on the warpath :awyeah:

99% sure we’re going to see:

Handanovic
Godin de Vrij Skriniar
D’Ambrosio Candreva Valero Vecino Biraghi
Politano Lukaku​

..which is just, fucking awful. But what can you do, given our unholy luck with injuries and the suspensions to Brozovic and Lautaro. They were gonna get booked at some point. As others have said, better they serve their suspension during the home match against 19th placed Genoa, instead of against Atalanta or Napoli.

Despite how little I buy into any hype of our youngsters, and despite his chaotic debut cameo, I’m not against seeing Agoume start. Better he starts than has to come on when the balance of the match is all over the place. Better he starts when his teammates are fresh enough to take the majority of responsibilities and help him out. Again, not saying he should start, just that it’s preferable to bringing on fragile youths to see out the match.

I don’t give a fuck how many people are missing though. I still expect a win against this horrendous Genoa team. Radu to have a world class game, obviously. And I can’t wait to see the back of him but Politano owes us a fucking goal. Lukaku too.

Just win this one game. I don’t care how scrappy nor the score line. Just finish the year with a win and have a well-earned break.

capitano92

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
ADRossi on the warpath :awyeah:

99% sure we’re going to see:

Handanovic
Godin de Vrij Skriniar
D’Ambrosio Candreva Valero Vecino Biraghi
Politano Lukaku​

..which is just, fucking awful. But what can you do, given our unholy luck with injuries and the suspensions to Brozovic and Lautaro. They were gonna get booked at some point. As others have said, better they serve their suspension during the home match against 19th placed Genoa, instead of against Atalanta or Napoli.

Despite how little I buy into any hype of our youngsters, and despite his chaotic debut cameo, I’m not against seeing Agoume start. Better he starts than has to come on when the balance of the match is all over the place. Better he starts when his teammates are fresh enough to take the majority of responsibilities and help him out. Again, not saying he should start, just that it’s preferable to bringing on fragile youths to see out the match.

I don’t give a fuck how many people are missing though. I still expect a win against this horrendous Genoa team. Radu to have a world class game, obviously. And I can’t wait to see the back of him but Politano owes us a fucking goal. Lukaku too.

Just win this one game. I don’t care how scrappy nor the score line. Just finish the year with a win and have a well-earned break.

This is all i want in the whole world these holidays. Just get the three points and be done with (what would still be in the grand scheme) an excellent start to the season.

39 points, joint first, and we still are packing shit because a match vs 19th Genoa could derail all the hard work going into the break....Solo l'inter.

Howl

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Diego A. Milito
10 years of FIF
With Lautaro and Brozovic out, we ain't creating shit. Best thing is to play Lazaro from the start on the right wing so we at least have some attacking threat on one flank.

Watching D'ambrosio and especially Biraghi is torture and is clearly not working.

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
With the 3-5-2 persistance and lack of available players, this is the time to use Skriniar as the DM.

D'Ambrosio, De Vrij and Godin at the back
Lazaro/Candreva on the right
Biraghi apparently the only possible WBL.
Vecino, Valero, Skriniar in the middle :D
Politano + Lukaku up front.

Unless they mentally prepare Agoume for a start of course.

ElDiego22

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
D.Milito
The name change thread is locked so I like to have my username change to PoLOLitano for this season and legacy beyond.

militoscores

Capitano
Capitano
10 years of FIF
agoume start i think ,thats why he was given exposure last night. san siro crowd get behind him hopefully

lazaro on right, politano or esposito upfront, hopefully esposito

we have to find a way, hopefully samp will give us a boost wednesday going into this game

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Yeah, Juventus are playing on Wednesday because fuck knows why, so I imagine if they win we'll win, if they draw we'll draw, and if they lose we'll lose.

Doesn't matter how confidence instilling Conte is, losers like Politano will always be fucking losers and so if the pressure is on us to win then we won't. And while we're on the subject, please just start Esposito. 10 minutes of Mr. 'cut inside and lose the ball' was fucking enough, thank you.

On the absolute brightest side though, we're still top of the league on goal difference. :slick:

militoscores

Capitano
Capitano
10 years of FIF
Yeah, Juventus are playing on Wednesday because fuck knows why, so I imagine if they win we'll win, if they draw we'll draw, and if they lose we'll lose.

Doesn't matter how confidence instilling Conte is, losers like Politano will always be fucking losers and so if the pressure is on us to win then we won't. And while we're on the subject, please just start Esposito. 10 minutes of Mr. 'cut inside and lose the ball' was fucking enough, thank you.

On the absolute brightest side though, we're still top of the league on goal difference. :slick:

theh play wed as then super cup vs lazio on weekend

also head to head matters in italy over GD? if season ended today juve would win league?

long way to go though yet

ElDuccio

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Fenomeno
10 years of FIF
A game against Genoa before Christmas? Reminds me of something...... :lol: let's see if someone knows which game im talking about :yao:

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
theh play wed as then super cup vs lazio on weekend

also head to head matters in italy over GD? if season ended today juve would win league?

long way to go though yet

Ah shit, you're right. Oh well.

Edit: Actually, after doing some digging (seeing it on Twitter), we are technically first. The H2H rule doesn't come into play until we've played both games against them, so if the season were to end today, then we'd win it. Not that any of this matters, we've been top in December before, but hey. :slick: