The Bro
10 years of FIF
We will lose.

ArmaLetale

Primavera
Primavera
Old username
HernanCrespo
At what time of mins Eriksen will be subbed in?

Joker

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
The Phenomenon
Lets play the Primavera, at least that would be interesting to watch, cz our season is done already and key players lost their interest. We'll se more of Handanovic's ball watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets play the Primavera, at least that would be interesting to watch, cz our season is done already and key players lost their interest. We'll se more of Handanovic's ball watching.

Nothing

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Barella

- - - Updated - - -

No.. we need to finish 4th at least

Eddie

Capitano
Capitano
Imagine if godin puts cunte’s final nail in the coffin with a last minute header.

FunFacts

Primavera
Primavera
Fun Fact: Inter Finish Last In Champions League Group For First Time In History

- Thanks Cunte

magnesium

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Gagliardinho
Only Scudetto will save Conte from humiliation this year :troll:

Universe

Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
FIF Special Ones
Most Humorous Member
Eriksen was more productive and determined in 10 minutes vs Shakhtar than FUCKING Lukaku, Lautaro, Barella, Gagliardini, Brozovic, Hakimi, Young and Perisic combined.

Despite being utterly and undeserved humiliated by a fucking nasty, small and petty piece of shit of a man, he showed a lot of guts in his short cameo and earned himself a start. Now watch him get benched again for Vidal and Gagliardini.

Tamirk

Capitano
Capitano
At what time of mins Eriksen will be subbed in?
Well he was our best player when he came in 85 min vs mighty sakhtar so he prob will sub in as 80 min sub.. after dd and darmian ofc..

Choppin Onions

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Godin, Nandez and Simeone are fit again apparently. Arguably their 3 best players. The news just keeps getting better. I sense a demoralizing loss incoming

Trininerazzuri

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
R9
Don't be surprised we lose the scudetto on the final day giving rube 10 titles in a row... with a
jubentino at our helm we will always play second fiddle..Suning needs to grow some balls and create our own identity..

Tamirk

Capitano
Capitano
Don't be surprised we lose the scudetto on the final day giving rube 10 titles in a row... with a
jubentino at our helm we will always play second fiddle..Suning needs to grow some balls and create our own identity..
Hey why you talking like that?
Clearly suning have balls, but they need to bring them back from conte pocket..

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
I am going to do my best to put yesterday's insanity behind me and keep supporting this ridiculous team. We have the best squad in the league, and we HAVE to win the Scudetto now.

Conte has shown his best qualities when he only has one competition to focus on throughout his career, so, good. Let's see it, let's win a trophy, and then let's see someone else sit on our bench.

firmino

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Indeed. We must win Serie A, or it would be a failure of a season, mostly on Conte.

Coppa Italia win and second place in Serie A wouldn't cut it, after such a heart shattering (and economically devastating, too) elimination, Conte must bring home Serie A.

Then we will part ways.

brakbrak

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Christian Vieri
10 years of FIF
Only Scudetto will save Conte from humiliation this year :troll:

The only one humiliated is Zhang. Conte is pocketing a very handsome 12m despite this disastrous year.

Eirix

Primavera
Primavera
Favorite Player
Il Imperatore
When Conte gets sacked I would love to see this:

---------Handanovic---------
Hakimi-Skriniar-Devrij-Bastoni
Barella-------Vidal-----Eriksen
Lautaro-----Lukaku-----Alexis

Manager: Pochettino

Kramerica Industries

Capitano
Capitano
Eriksen was more productive and determined in 10 minutes vs Shakhtar than FUCKING Lukaku, Lautaro, Barella, Gagliardini, Brozovic, Hakimi, Young and Perisic combined.

Despite being utterly and undeserved humiliated by a fucking nasty, small and petty piece of shit of a man, he showed a lot of guts in his short cameo and earned himself a start. Now watch him get benched again for Vidal and Gagliardini.

If this hadn't been confirmed already, it was confirmed a couple weeks ago when Vidal took his stupid red vs. Real and was back in the lineup a few days later against Sassuolo. If you're a Conte favorite, you could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and not lose his support, and if you're not, then it honestly doesn't matter what you do because it's never going to be good enough.

DARi0

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Beppe Marotta
10 years of FIF
So we'll be watching this shit?
Nope, not me. Sorry guys, I can`t do this to myself any more. Not with Cunte.
He`s so limited that Pirlo might be a better manager overall and Gattuso a better motivator.

Supposed to grow up by now and focus on other interests, like my life. Seeing how elder members did here on FIF, I kinda feel stupid hanging on so long...