Milan - Inter (21 Feb 21) [0-3]

TheNetworkZ

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
The Bro
10 years of FIF
Onwards and upwards!

Earlier kickoff time than usual, so set your clocks. Forza Inter!

Ronaldo

R9
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Ronaldo
10 years of FIF
I went to Milan forum and they seem to be really worried about this game. According to them they haven’t been convincing much lately and their latest record in all competitions is 4 wins, 4 losses and 1 draw. Apparently Milan have been playing possession football lately as opposed to counter attacking football of earlier.

This means this is our chance to demolish them! They are obviously worried and should be more nervous about this game than us. They lost to a bottom table team and we just beat Lazio convincingly. It’s no secret that Milan still believe in the title and their January signings confirmed it. To them this should be the title decider game. So realistically we should be more relaxed after beating Lazio and going on top of the table.

Milan need a win so naturally they have to attack so we just need to relax, do what we do best which is sit back and try to counter and bury their dreams of winning the title!

So this is it! There should be no excuse for not winning this!

Bellator

Primavera
Primavera
Top of the table with 5-8 points clear of Juve. Can't go any more upwards than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Milan plays away against Stankovic's Red Star on Thursday.

armendsh

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Javier Zanetti
10 years of FIF
I went to Milan forum and they seem to be really worried about this game. According to them they haven’t been convincing much lately and their latest record in all competitions is 4 wins, 4 losses and 1 draw. Apparently Milan have been playing possession football lately as opposed to counter attacking football of earlier.

This means this is our chance to demolish them! They are obviously worried and should be more nervous about this game than us. They lost to a bottom table team and we just beat Lazio convincingly. It’s no secret that Milan still believe in the title and their January signings confirmed it. To them this should be the title decider game. So realistically we should be more relaxed after beating Lazio and going on top of the table.

Milan need a win so naturally they have to attack so we just need to relax, do what we do best which is sit back and try to counter and bury their dreams of winning the title!

Their forum wont play but their players will
Milan derby never has favorites. Its a tie

Choppin Onions

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
I’d play the exact same starting lineup that we did against Lazio. Don’t change anything.

Bluenine

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Transfer Guru

You would think beating Lazio convincingly would give us confidence for the next game, wouldn't you? May I remind you:

jp8cN3l.jpg

Batman

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Icardi
10 years of FIF
For the love of God, aside of the fact that we have to win... Please dont let Ibra score.

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
For the love of God, aside of the fact that we have to win... Please dont let Ibra score.

Since he's come back, he's scored in all 3 derbies, 4 goals. Embarassing really.

Anyway, we've got to win here. No other result is good enough.

Ronaldo

R9
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Ronaldo
10 years of FIF
Vidal or Eriksen?

I'd say Vidal. We need him to keep Kessie in check.

Ed.

SCUDETTO 2021
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Doina Turcanu
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Since he arrived, Lukaku has scored in every derby. All we need is just his voodoo.

P.S: Kolarov troll Zlatan to red card again would be awesome.

Candreva Crosses

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Sheik Salman
Old username
EEeyOO
Since he's come back, he's scored in all 3 derbies, 4 goals. Embarassing really.

Anyway, we've got to win here. No other result is good enough.

Problem is we give away too many chances and Ibra is the kind of striker who only needs 1 chance.

Ed.

SCUDETTO 2021
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Doina Turcanu
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
We'll give Zlatan a penalty so he can miss another one.

Pharaoh

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Me
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
all any of us are going to think about this week

Universe

Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
FIF Special Ones
Most Humorous Member
Vidal or Eriksen?

I'd say Vidal. We need him to keep Kessie in check.

Absolutely not. Vidal is still injured and will barely be fit for the derby. Even if he's cleared by the medical staff he's looked horrendously rusty when returning from layoffs.

I would play the exact same lineup as we did today. Everyone, including Perisic, earned their starting spot for the next match. On that note, I'm almost just as happy about the win as I am that none of our players are suspended for the derby.

Jnr

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Capitano
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Eriksen Brozo playing together , we need that unpredictabilty, their passing ranges are world class, its not just Brozo they have to mark out. Im 99% sure Pioli is scared right now and he chooses countering , he knows Conte will come out pressuring the F out like Spezia did ( its derby, course we are)

Milan has a hard stretch of games coming. EL> 3days later DERBY> EL>3days later @Roma>@Hellas>Napoli

We need to break their confidence with a convincing win and they will collapse

Javier'sSon

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Bastoni
It's not a late kick-off as usual right? LOVE IT

wera

might be Deadpool
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Bea Arthur
10 years of FIF
Most Diverse Poster
Winning is important so that we can be in a better position in the case of same amount of points at the end of the season. We'll have an easier stretch of games, which should give us a good cushion going forward.

I'm also more afraid of other clubs catching up. Too many are two, three wins away..

varmin

Allenatore
Allenatore
Forum Supporter
Most Improved Member
7 teams in only 10 points. The fight for top 4 will be fierce I guess. Our advantage is the depth and no more midweek games. We have to win this match at any cost. Just need to stay focused and do not allow Milan to score first.

PHM1605

Allenatore
Allenatore
10 years of FIF
If Milan have no pen we should be fine here. But that is not as easy as it sounds. Playing for pen is one of Milan’s “tactics” and they will roll around beautifully with the slightest touch.