Ok nelson.

Blue9 can't win all of them.

Let's goooo.

vex

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Don't have one.
Kinda don't give a shit about this, yeah it would be nice to win coppa, but league is an absolute imperative for me after today's loss.

Btw is this shit one or two legged game?

Last edited:

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Oh God we go again in 3 days?

Some turnover would be good, and hopefully people like Ranocchia can show why they deserve a place even on Saturday. De Vrij continues to be ass.

magnesium

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Gagliardinho
Ranocchia, Darmian , Alexis, and Gagliardini need start this one. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MVD

Glass box

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
I don't care about Coppa compared to Serie A, but playing B team we may lose this heavily. They couldn't handle Empoli, ffs. Balance is the key, win while rotating smartly.

forzainter257

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Lautaro
Simone will probably rest Dzeko in that one and exploit the hell out of Lautaro.

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
Pretty secondary game given the situation but I don't want us to embarrass ourselves. We still need to show and believe that we're in every single competition we participate in. A derby loss isn't the end of the world.

Would be cool to use Caicedo as starter here since he's always gonna be fired up vs Roma but it doesn't look likely.

So I'd start Sanchez & Martinez up front.

I'd use Gagliardini, Vidal and Barella. Barella needs to yell at Vidal a lot. And he's also not going to play vs Liverpool so it's not a huge concern. Gagliardini needs starting minutes to be prepared for the Liverpool game and Vidal needs to keep reminding everyone that he's overpaid and that we shouldn't even think about exercising his option.

I'd stick with De Vrij but would put Dimarco and D'Ambrosio next to them. I guess I'd play Radu.

Hopefully Perisic is okay, otherwise Dimarco plays there and Bastoni starts, with Ranocchia in the place of De Vrij. Darmian on the right.

And hopefully we don't shit our pants over a 120 minutes affair. But I'll be definitely watching.

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
We should field our worst players on the pitch. I can see Mou and Roma even then to fuck this up.

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster
This is a must win game after the loss against Milan. Not because i hold Coppa on a high regard. 2 losses in a row would have a huge impact on our confidence and would put us on full crisis mode. It's the last thing we need right now before the crucial match against Napoli.

CafeCordoba

Favorite Player
Toro, Barella
10 years of FIF
Yeah we need to win this one. There was a break for the most of the players so it's not like they are dead tired here. I'd start at least half of our starters here.

Ethor

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Still here!
Forum Supporter
I'll watch, but expect to see lots of " our strong bench" for this one. Gags, Darmian, Dumbo, Radu and 🐸 are obvious choices here. Is Caicedo fit? If so, he should start. Let Perisic heal and put Dimarco in. Forza Inter!

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
We’re still going to see the corpse of Dzeko make at least a 30 minute appearance here

phonk

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Roma are the only team in Italy which I can see us beating with a full b-team, they’re that much of a joke.

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Marotta
No reason for full on panic mode but there are some worrying facts I don’t know how we avoid.

Essentially, we have:
- 3 quality CBs
- 3 functional midfielders
- 3 strikers available who don’t particularly compliment each other very well (with the exception of maybe Lautaro and Sanchez)

We’ve surprisingly managed to find ourselves decently covered at wingback, but Gosens is still unavailable and wee saw what a drop off Dimarco is from Perisic on the wing.

It’s not exactly an ideal situation for us. Realistically we’ll only have 2 more CL games left so we’ll be able to focus resources more on the league, but I expect the short term to be unsettling.

Oh yeah we’re playing Roma in Coppa… whatever, the focus should be winning at Napoli at all costs.

IM21

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
hoping for a loss, cause i dont want to see Inzaghi get raped by pioli in the semis.

Harpsabu

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Diego Milito
10 years of FIF
Wonder if radu plays.
Expecting dzeko and sanchez up top. Di Marco to start, possibly frog.

Jose will go full out because he will want a trophy. Fuck