Udinese - Inter (1 May 22) [1-2]

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
Maybe if Caicedo is back we have some hope.Plus Gagliardini in first 11. We have good chances here lol.

Reactions: MVD

Harpsabu

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Diego Milito
10 years of FIF
Not watching this match. Don't need my bank holiday ruined. Going out drinking instead to take my mind off it.

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster
I would rather work on May 1st out of all days than watch this match. Season over.

Devious

Somebody stop me!
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Javier Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Most Diverse Poster
Can we please give the overdramatic attitude a break? I understand the frustration but if you seriously feel surprised now something like that has happened you’re either a new Inter fan or suffers from a short memory.

My personal prediction for the Bologna match was losing 3-1 , everyone was hyped about this game but the truth is every team of the top 6 has lost points to Bologna, it wasn’t really reasonable to think that we’ll just go there after a long and tiring run of consecutive games and expect a walk in the park, quite the contrary really.

On the other hand, if you think that Milan will comfortably beat Atalanta and Sassuolu away in thier final fixtures or won’t struggle and lose points then I actually think you might be new to Serie A, specially that we’re right behind them to keep the pressure on while teams like Atalanta and Sassuolu with try to pull a Bologna vs Inter performance like to steal the spotlights being the team that decided the scudetto race while having no pressure at all.

My only concern however is the fear of our team’s reaction, and not by what will Milan do in thier last games. however, if somehow they managed to get all 12 points while we continue to crumble then we have no right to even complain about this.

It’s over when it’s over, I still have faith in the double and the two stars this year despite everything. With the right attitude and reaction luck might turn into our favor again.

Forza Inter!

Tamirk

Capitano
Capitano
Who give a fuck, the season is done for us...

vex

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Don't have one.
Imagine being radu, and you get called for this game.

I mean right now dude can't even play football on play station and is probably cursing english people for inventing the sport :lol:

BasedGodPunk

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Godcini
Alexa, play It Ends Tonight by the All American Rejects.

Ethor

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Still here!
Forum Supporter
Well, I'll watch because I'm interested in seeing how Inter responds after being gutted. It's away playing a team that just won convincingly, albeit against a squad that was already on the beach. As for bringing in a couple youngsters sure, especially if some of Inter's starters aren't physically and mentally match fit. Still have the Coppa final against the criminals to fight for.

surripere

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Il Toro
Oh great, it’s the miserly Udinese bastards next, that’s just fucking perfect.

morrisama

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Zanetti,Ronaldo
i think i will intentionally miss this fixture. the squad is in crumble. a draw would be the maximum result.