Jnr

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Capitano
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
100% Loss.

Inzaghi went from a Rube slapper in 21/22 to their slave butler in 22/23. Allegri's shoe shiner.

We could use a match where we'll win against all odds ( like Milan yesterday). We need that mental boost. But expect another disaster. We are only 2 matches away from a total collapse. Losing this with a margin we can't reach in return leg , 2-0 or 3-0. Hell even 1-0 , we cannot turn it around. Second game Benfica away. Both games 2-0 losses and return matches becoming pointless. Just like our top4 chase.

Fuck Suning. Fuck em!!

andrejZGB

Primavera
Primavera
Favorite Player
Barella
If we lose this Inzaghi should be sacked, he's already overstayed his welcome with these 10 losses. Team is in a free fall if he can't get them up then we need new coach (anyone) to provide some positive shock and bring some fresh air into this team. I was always for the option where he stays until the end of the season but this has turned into complete shitshow, if we continue like this we'll be out of Coppa, CL and fight to avoid Confernce League..

10 losses, it's unacceptable.

NimAraya

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
The only chance we have in this match is that our players play the basic football right and Inzaghi doesn't make late and pointless subs.

Both are too much to ask, but hope is free.

Harpsabu

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Diego Milito
10 years of FIF
This is the most certain 1-0 for Jube ever. I wonder, shall I bet my car on it.
1-0? You're feeling optimistic.

Not watching this. Will be at the gym instead.

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Will Inzaghi play directly into Allegri’s hands for the 3rd time this season? Will our pack of losers manage to score at least one goal from the 17 opportunities they’ll have?

Find out tomorrow, as I ruin yet another one of my evenings.

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
1-0? You're feeling optimistic.

Not watching this. Will be at the gym instead.
I remember a time in London when I refused to paymfor football tv subscription and I went to the gym to watch entire CL games whilst cycling or rowing :lol:

Ethor

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Still here!
Forum Supporter
Why would I even bother watching this, and ruin the rest of the week? Have no faith in the players or coach and seeing Cuadrado, Vlahovic, Chiesa and Allegri faces coupled with Brozovic, Barella and Lukaku hand waving and Dumfries scowling makes for a delightful viewing. Of course, I'll watch. Forza Inter.

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
The worst thing will be if we get good result. And that means idiot will stay. And after that we will lose all in the end. Out of coppa,CL and top 4.

NimAraya

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
The worst thing will be if we get good result. And that means idiot will stay. And after that we will lose all in the end. Out of coppa,CL and top 4.
Look at it positively for once: if we lose, you can complain about Inzaghi and the whole team being idiots and in need of being fired. If we win you can still complain about the idiot Inzaghi staying as the coach.

Last edited:

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
Look at it positively for once: if we lose, you can complain about Inzaghi and the whole team being idiots and in need of being fored. If we win you can still complain about the idiot Inzaghi staying as the coach.
If we win fucking clown will stay and he will lose all in the end. We saw how this Limone team works. Beat Barca then being shit next 5 games, beat Napoli then being shit next cca 5 games after that, beat beelan then being shit next 15 games after that and so on and on and on and its getting worse and worse. We cant continue like this. This is amateurish and ridiculous managing of team.