Empoli - Inter (23 Apr 23) [0-3]

NimAraya

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF

I'm gonna try my luck this time, see how it goes.

I will give the Lautaro-Correa due a shot this time, with Hakan-Brozo-Barella trio in midfield.

Let's break the dreadful form in the league with a win here. We have no more room to screw up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
LIMONE
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Brozo should sit the fuck down, and Hakan reput as regista.
Mikhi to play until he dies, Palacio style, dont care until we dont see the ugly face of Gagsy outside my avatar.

btw, today i'm working from home, and based on the fact that we qualified, got drunk in the middle of the day drinking Limoncello, in honour of hour savior Limone Inzaghi. not kidding btw, this shit is strong...just checked the bottle, 30% alcolol haha

Harpsabu

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Diego Milito
10 years of FIF
Brozo should sit the fuck down, and Hakan reput as regista.
Mikhi to play until he dies, Palacio style, dont care until we dont see the ugly face of Gagsy outside my avatar.

btw, today i'm working from home, and based on the fact that we qualified, got drunk in the middle of the day drinking Limoncello, in honour of hour savior Limone Inzaghi. not kidding btw, this shit is strong...just checked the bottle, 30% alcolol haha
30% alcohol!?! Holy fuck lol keep an eye on your pulse

Jnr

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Capitano
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
100€ on 1-0 loss.

Odds 16.0

Get myself a nice UCL match day revenue to visit Milano ( and watch Giroud scoring in a 1-0 loss)

Ultimate trolling.

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
Who cares? Keep you best players fresh and ready for CL. We aint getting top 4 anyway.

Choppin Onions

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Empoli is such a bogey side for us. Even when we’re at our best in the league. If you don’t put some money down on Empoli winning or Satriano scoring the winner, you’d be a damn fool.

crzdcolombian

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Cryptozo d King
10 years of FIF
Who cares? Keep you best players fresh and ready for CL. We aint getting top 4 anyway.

we play Milan and Roma in the league. Win these games and stop losing against crap teams and we will be in top 4. Also Roma plays Milan.

We can't catch up to Lazio or Napoli. Now it comes down to will Juve get their points back

Jnr

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Capitano
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
We have Lazio H, Roma A, Atalanta H

We already played Milan.

Ethor

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Still here!
Forum Supporter
Fkn rube got 15pts back,we are 6th now. Fuck this season.
You just knew Juve would get their points back; "Too big to fail". Regardless, Inter's own piss poor performances in Serie A making them beggars to their own demise.

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
This league is a joke and this makes it all irregular.

SiamoNoi

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Cambiasso
10 years of FIF
I have no idea where we are on the table (how many points behind) and too scared to check.

CoolMan44

Allenatore
Allenatore
Empoli is such a bogey side for us. Even when we’re at our best in the league. If you don’t put some money down on Empoli winning or Satriano scoring the winner, you’d be a damn fool.
We actually have a good record against them. 10 wins in last 11 games, which was the very last game. Most games against them are extremely close and a struggle though.