Inter - Frosinone (12 Nov 23) [2-0]

varmin

Allenatore
Allenatore
Forum Supporter
Most Improved Member
I want to see this line up vs Frozinone

Sommer - Bisseck - SDV - Basto - Asllani - Barella - Mkhiky - Dimarco - Dumbfries (if he is ready) Arnautivic - Lautaro

wera

might be Deadpool
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Bea Arthur
10 years of FIF
Most Diverse Poster
Time for Lautaro to score another hattrick :lol:

brakbrak

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Christian Vieri
10 years of FIF
I want to see this line up vs Frozinone

Sommer - Bisseck - SDV - Basto - Asllani - Barella - Mkhiky - Dimarco - Dumbfries (if he is ready) Arnautivic - Lautaro
Why would Inzaghi rest Thuram and Calha? It's international break after, no funny bussiness and start the strongest 11 to win the match

varmin

Allenatore
Allenatore
Forum Supporter
Most Improved Member
Why would Inzaghi rest Thuram and Calha? It's international break after, no funny bussiness and start the strongest 11 to win the match
Because Thuram looked exhausted after the RB game, and the international break matters only for someone like Mkhitaryan, who doesn't participate or for the bench players. Hakan is still a starter for Turkey, so I don't see when he will get some rest.

ADRossi

Administrator
Administrator
10 years of FIF
Forum Supporter
I doubt Arnautovic has a start in him. Better off giving him an additional two weeks through the international break.

Dave54

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Pele
Best Forum Newcomer
Sommer-Bisseck-Acerbi - Devrij-Darmian-Augusto-Asllani-Klassen-Frattesi-Arna-Alexis. Rest important people before Juve game.

Dave54

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Pele
Best Forum Newcomer
Then I guess full strength, not to have any surprises.

Cane

Primavera
Primavera
Greatly enjoying the focus of this year's squad. Beat that ass then topless beach time.

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
CARLOS
Unless Denzel is 100% and Darmian can start at RCB, I'd give Bisseck another start, why not. Inzaghi said himself he would have never subbed him out if he didn't get carded. Let De Vrij get a start in the center. Bastoni needs some continuity and momentum. Dimarco, Barella, Lautaro come back into the starting 11. Asllani or Frattesi into the starting 11 but not both.

IM21

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
well, this is the last game before the break, but I'd still like to see some changes.

1699622265713.png

Besnik

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
I would probably drop Mkhi and replace him with anyone else, but that's just that. Glad that we are about to play the best line-up possible. Frosinone is competitive, they score a lot. I think some people are underestimating them A LOT by giving suggestions of heavy rotation. Besides, this is league match. Italian teams are superior tactically to others in Europe.

So let's pretend they eventually score first, then it's gonna be tricky af. Would be nice if we could seal the game in the first half.

A false step in this one would be a huge blow in team's morale ahead of derby, especially given two weeks break. We can't let it slip.

varmin

Allenatore
Allenatore
Forum Supporter
Most Improved Member
Mkhiky doesn't have to play for his national team, so I don't mind him starting at all. He will have time enough for rest afterwards.

Jane The Virgin

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Barella
Old username
the dude
10 years of FIF
Hat trick Lautaro! Maybe even 4 goals.

Jane The Virgin

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Barella
Old username
the dude
10 years of FIF
Mkhiky doesn't have to play for his national team, so I don't mind him starting at all. He will have time enough for rest afterwards.
Yeah but I don't think it works like that. It's not like he can borrow fitness from the future.

He is clearly tired. He is performing at 60% at best at the moment.

Fatigue opens the door to mistakes, and mistakes cost goals.

Fuck I sound like some Ted talk loser.