From descriptions from FIF, Joao is not different from Brozovic. Why bother? Seriously, what would his role be on this team?EXCLUSIVE Di Marzio: Inter is trying again for Joao Mario
- - - Updated - - -
Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Inter are preparing to make a new attempt to try to sign Sporting’s Portuguese midfielder Joao Mario.
According to the report, Inter’s new owners have given Sporting Director Piero Ausilio the go ahead to try to snap the player from Sporting. Di Marzio reports that “Ausilio is in contact with the player’s agent, Kia Joorabchian, who has stated that “Sporting need to renew Joao Mario’s contract soon, he is a champion and he has declined many offers, one of which came from Inter. Either a renewal is discussed, otherwise it’s a transfer.” A solution to unblock the complicated deal is being looked at but Inter are yet again working seriously to try to sign Joao Mario.”
From descriptions from FIF, Joao is not different from Brozovic. Why bother? Seriously, what would his role be on this team?
Yeap dont get it, we already have Brozo and Banega who can play in that position. Seems like some crazy money needed to bring him to Inter.
I think we should go for someone like Witsel, Diarra. I also read Tottenham are selling Nabil Bentaleb for ~£10m. Maybe he isnt just mature enought for Mancini?
fuck Joao Mario:
That is what we need right now!
- - - Updated - - -
Without hating on anything you are doing (you get enough hate already I guess), may I give you advice:
- If you're gonna do the 'news bot' approach, posting every bit of information you collect from Twitter and so on, try to keep it unfiltered, don't post more of the rumors you actually like and promote it (like the focus on Diarra past 24 hours);
- Be objective, people will start appreciating your posts more if you don't add in your wishes in the rumors because it can get confusing if you are actually posting something you found somewhere or something you want to find somewhere (or mix of both);
- Don't bother arguing with everyone;
- Don't do self-promotion, post original links instead of posting links to your Twitter account - if you want followers ask politely in a thread or keep it in your signature as a subtle ad of your account;
- Don't do silly photoshop images.
That would be epic indeed to sign 31-year-old after 29-year-old Candreva. Talking about a youth project.
Hey, let's give him a 4-year-contract, 4m€ per, of course.
The same way Medel and Melo were quality...
Pass... We need a younger DM.