Szoboszlai is going to AC Milan, at least at how things are standing right now. Gazidis reportedly hires Ralf Rangnick and Dominik wants to follow him.
Lazio are closely following but all my sources indicate this will happen, and the talented youngster will have playing time to develop.
You are being high
ly creative on this one
I doubt Szoboszlai would accept it, given that he is about to be a starter in midfield, from where he can continue to deliver hattricks [unlike LWB].
» Back on topic: defenders linked to Inter
I think the strategy on the left is Marotta`s waiting game - will let other clubs move first, to start the domino effect. As soon as Chelsea buys, somebody becomes available [Palmieri/Alonso
]. If we go straight to buy someone, clubs will ask for a lot of money. So it is advisable to wait and see who become available after all these moves (Telles/Tagliafico/Theo?), especially that Barcelona might eventually come up with the 85-90m + Júnior Firpo
When it comes to central midfield, there is a great market opportunity
that I expect Marotta to take.
Based on my investigation I found that Inter are considering signing Nice academy graduate Malang Sarr
1. 21 years old solid center back, rarely missed games. Despite his young age, Sarr has already made 119 appearances across all competitions for the club
2. Senegal origins, left footed and 1.85m
3. Romano reported several years ago, when Sarr was 17-year-old that Inter were scouting him
4. He has long been considered one of France’s most enticing prospects, P$G and Chel$ea tracking him as well back then, but Nice were protected by a buyout clause of €50m
5. His contract is expiring this summer, so he becomes a free agent
. Current market value is €16m because he confirmed he is going away for free
6. Good deal brings competition, so naturally other clubs are interested (Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Monchengladbach, Eintracht Frankfurt, RB Leipzig, Schalke 04 and Wolfsburg)
7. His agent is Pastorello (representing Lukaku, Candreva, Keita Baldé, and potentially Esposito) so we might have the upper hand here
Speculation: putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, I believe we have the ideal candidate to be signed. It makes more sense than having Vertonghen on a big wage crying for 1st team football (we still have Godin for that). So if we do land Sarr, you heard it from me first :work: