Left Back Dilemna

Anonymous

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
53
Likes
0
:rolleyes:


Sunday, 01 August 2004
by Nadia Carminati
Internazionale's new coach Roberto Mancini has a dilemma on his hands on whether to bring in Apreciado Cesar or Marek Jankulovski as his new left back.
The Giuseppe Meazza side have been busy in the transfer market this summer, after landing Sinisa Mihajlovic and Ze Maria, but it is unlikely the shopping spree will end there.

Mancini knows Cesar very well from his time with Lazio, while Jankulovski is keen to leave Udinese in search of a bigger club following an impressive Euro 2004 showing.

"I'd be happy in the case of Cesar's arrival because I know him very well, so he knows what I want," said Mancini.

"Jankulovski would surely not be second choice. As for quality and potential there is not a lot of difference between him and Cesar."


Which left back would you prefer ?
Or would you prefer someone else?












 

Frisko

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
13,287
Likes
25
Favorite Player
El Principe
FIF Special Ones
10 years of FIF
Lol this is getting silly. We have Coco and Favalli to play as LB. we can't sell Favalli since we just bought him, so would we get rid of Coco if Cesar or Jankulowski come? After waiting for him all this time? I hope not.

And Cesar is a LW not a LB. If you tell me that he can defend as well, you're lying hehe It would be like playing with Kily as LB...

By the way, Pasquale is still with us as well...
 

SB9Dragon

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
2,760
Likes
2
Favorite Player
Adriano - #10
Whats the point of getting Cesar or Jankulovski to have them play as Leftbacks? We have 3 already, Favalli, Coco, and Pasquale. If anything we need could use one of them as a LW though we already have enough players who could play in that position.

Kily
Emre
Stankovic
Zicu
Recoba
Karagounis
J. Zanetti
 

cool_cuchu

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
2,494
Likes
2
Favorite Player
Crespo, Figo, I
Hmm let's sign Marek and Cesar altogether..

I think the real dilema is not who r we gonna choose, but who's gonna start...

we have seen how good our transfer master got many players with good price..

now, we need to see how good they are in selling players with good price :)
 

Ari

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
1,914
Likes
2
BDragon2k2 said:
Whats the point of getting Cesar or Jankulovski to have them play as Leftbacks? We have 3 already, Favalli, Coco, and Pasquale. If anything we need could use one of them as a LW though we already have enough players who could play in that position.

Kily
Emre
Stankovic
Zicu
Recoba
Karagounis
J. Zanetti

Finally somebody says it. If anything I'm against getting Cesar. If we have to get left-sided player, let's get Jankulovski who's good full-back. Winger we don't need. I hope it's Emre, Kily or Deki on the left and Deki or VDM on the right. And Chino as a forward with Adriano..

Adriano Chino
Emre Davids Veron Deki
Coco Cordoba Matrix JZ
Toldo

so basicly Deki on the left if Andy plays and on the right if Emre plays.. And still there is Kily who was great in Copa.. Why in the heck we want to sign winger???? :fero: :frustrat: :mad:
 

Pod

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
2,144
Likes
3
Favorite Player
Deki, Samuel
10 years of FIF
Cesar or nothing.He is one of the best in his position.Jankulovski is nothing special.We have players of his quality.
 

Pravesh

Allenatore
Allenatore
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
7,532
Likes
99
Favorite Player
J.Zanetti
10 years of FIF
I have made up my mind …. It should be Cesar, or no one else, if we have to choose between Cesar and Jankulovski !!

;)
 

Tommi

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
2,311
Likes
22
Favorite Player
Ayrton Senna
Are we really planning to buy yet another player? :doh:

If i had to choose, i would choose Jankulovski. No doubt about it. He´s been one of my favourite ´bout four years now. To me it seems that he´s better offensively, faster, dribbles better, is more skillful, crosses better, has the most lethal left foot that i know of, shoots better, has an awesome free-kicks etc. Cesar is only better in defensively. Jankulovski would beat Cesar 8 to 1.
 

Pravesh

Allenatore
Allenatore
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
7,532
Likes
99
Favorite Player
J.Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Tommi said:
Are we really planning to buy yet another player? :doh:

If i had to choose, i would choose Jankulovski. No doubt about it. He´s been one of my favourite ´bout four years now. To me it seems that he´s better offensively, faster, dribbles better, is more skillful, crosses better, has the most lethal left foot that i know of, shoots better, has an awesome free-kicks etc. Cesar is only better in defensively. Jankulovski would beat Cesar 8 to 1.

but Udinese fans are saying that it's not same now and it was not that good season for him last season, which I am not sure of it.

Also: Jankulovski played as LB in EURO 2004, isn't it ? Or am I wrong again :mad:
 

Frisko

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
13,287
Likes
25
Favorite Player
El Principe
FIF Special Ones
10 years of FIF
Pravesh said:
Tommi said:
Are we really planning to buy yet another player? :doh:

If i had to choose, i would choose Jankulovski. No doubt about it. He´s been one of my favourite ´bout four years now. To me it seems that he´s better offensively, faster, dribbles better, is more skillful, crosses better, has the most lethal left foot that i know of, shoots better, has an awesome free-kicks etc. Cesar is only better in defensively. Jankulovski would beat Cesar 8 to 1.

but Udinese fans are saying that it's not same now and it was not that good season for him last season, which I am not sure of it.

Also: Jankulovski played as LB in EURO 2004, isn't it ? Or am I wrong again :mad:

Maybe we just want Jankulovski and Cesar because Juve wants them too :D
 

SB9Dragon

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
2,760
Likes
2
Favorite Player
Adriano - #10
Prav calm down :p You were right Jankulovski did play as a LB for the Czech Republic in the Euros.
 

Pravesh

Allenatore
Allenatore
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
7,532
Likes
99
Favorite Player
J.Zanetti
10 years of FIF
BDragon2k2 said:
Prav calm down :p You were right Jankulovski did play as a LB for the Czech Republic in the Euros.

Yes, I am getting mad ..... :cry2: :D
 

samito

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
36
Likes
0
frisko said:
Maybe we just want Jankulovski and Cesar because Juve wants them too

i dont think so .......its because they are great players.....who could apport to us more talent in the wingside.
 

Anonymous

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
53
Likes
0
Tommi said:
Are we really planning to buy yet another player? :doh:

If i had to choose, i would choose Jankulovski. No doubt about it. He´s been one of my favourite ´bout four years now. To me it seems that he´s better offensively, faster, dribbles better, is more skillful, crosses better, has the most lethal left foot that i know of, shoots better, has an awesome free-kicks etc. Cesar is only better in defensively. Jankulovski would beat Cesar 8 to 1.

how can cesar be better defensively than Jankulovski when he is a left back and Cesars a winger. :rolleyes:
 

Frisko

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
13,287
Likes
25
Favorite Player
El Principe
FIF Special Ones
10 years of FIF
samito said:
frisko said:
Maybe we just want Jankulovski and Cesar because Juve wants them too

i dont think so .......its because they are great players.....who could apport to us more talent in the wingside.

I think Coco can do better than both of them, if he stays fit.
 

samito

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
36
Likes
0
Elliott said:
how can cesar be better defensively than Jankulovski when he is a left back and Cesars a winger.


Amen :star:
 
J

Jimmy

Guest
Seems as many here have only watched Jankulovski play in the Euro 2004. ;)

He´s NOT a left back. At Udinese he has played as a left winger and an offensive one at that.
 

samito

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
36
Likes
0
frisko said:
I think Coco can do better than both of them, if he stays fit.

Really. i dont think so ....beside the three of them plays almost the same position.....but the have diferrent talents........

coco imo the the best of them defending
cesar is the has the best crosses
and jankulovsky is the one who has the better ability and contrtol with the ball.....plus he could combine his defence ability with the attacking one .....and we will have a key player in him...... :eek:

so. my choicec would be janku ;)
 

Ari

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
1,914
Likes
2
Give Coco a chance. He deserves it. Don't sign anyone. No fullback, no winger.

Come on.. :


Coco
Favalli
Pasquale

Kily
Emre
Recoba
Karagounis
Stankovic
Zicu

Last time, do we really need Cesar or Janku? Not atleast to play as a winger..
 

Frisko

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
13,287
Likes
25
Favorite Player
El Principe
FIF Special Ones
10 years of FIF
samito said:
frisko said:
I think Coco can do better than both of them, if he stays fit.

Really. i dont think so ....beside the three of them plays almost the same position.....but the have diferrent talents........

coco imo the the best of them defending
cesar is the has the best crosses
and jankulovsky is the one who has the better ability and contrtol with the ball.....plus he could combine his defence ability with the attacking one .....and we will have a key player in him...... :eek:

so. my choicec would be janku ;)

If we play with Emre-Recoba on the left, we need a player with good defensive abilities on the LB position. That's why I rather Coco.
 
Top