La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
- Aug 21, 2009
- Favorite Player
Most Humorous Member
10 years of FIF
lolWe will fight for the Scudetto with Inzaghi next season.
Come on bruh you're smarter than that. Limone hasn't used 433 since 2016. He's not going to suddenly switch back.If we sell Bastoni which will happen he should def try new system. Play 4 3 3,left side Gosens and Perisic, right side Dumfries and Dybala(if he comes), Lautaro in the center, Bremer and Skriniar two cbs, midfield trio we all know, bring vice Brozo, Mikitarijan can also fit as sub. Atleast fkn Dzeko would be benched. He should try that he has whole summer for that, if it works great, if not then back to 3 5 2,Dambro and DiMarco instead Bastoni lol
I understand my man, but we are so fucked if we sell Bastoni that we need to try more options cause DiMarco or Dambro on left means we are fkn doomed. Idk anymore this is so depressing.lol
Lets wait and see how much we self-decimate our squad this transfer window first.
Come on bruh you're smarter than that. Limone hasn't used 433 since 2016. He's not going to suddenly switch back.
Also the entire reason Dybala is leaving juve is because he can't play RW in a 433. The reason we want him is to play as SS in a 352.
Not trying to have a go at you but it always triggers me when people casually say "oh we should play formation XYZ" and proceed to name a formation that the coach simply does not use
People wanna compare, between him and Conte for some reason, despite having different starts and resources.
- Simone challenged the Scudetto until the last day, Conte could have finished 4th on the last day (despite ending only 1 pt behind Juventus).
- Simone had to play in Europe mid-week, Conte played in Europe after the season ended.
Arguably a harder schedule. Conte was also lucky with covid, we didn't suffer from it in the first season, but our rivals did.
- Simone got a weakened side that wanted to sell more players, Conte got a 300m transfer kitty.
- Simone had 13-14 Inter calibre players, Conte had 17-18.
- Simone advanced from the CL group and even got a win in the knockouts, Conte couldn't and lost to Barcelona's reserve squad at home, our first ever loss at home to Barcelona (and we played against their best ever side twice).
- Simone got more points than Conte.
- Simone scored more goals than Conte.
- Simone conceded less goals than Conte.
- Arguably much better football all around the year.
- Simone beat Juventus away, and did not lose over 4 games, winning 3 of them! Conte lost twice in 2 games, for the first time since 2011-12!
- Simone won a trophy, against Juventus. Conte lost in a European final as a favorite and failed to reach Coppa final against Gattuso's Napoli.
Not counting the Supercoppa because it was enabled by Conte's Scudetto.
So yeah, back this guy with proper funding, please.