As I promised, here is part 2!
• Antoine Griezmann: Despite his dreadful transfer to Barcelona, Griezmann was one of the best French players in the 2010s. Currently back at Atléti.
• Adam Matuschyk: Adam proved to be a dud at Köln, and I don't think everyone was talking about him instead of Podolski. Currently plays for FC Düren in the 5th tier of German football.
• Pablo Barrera: Barrera would end up flopping at West Ham before returning to Mexican football. Currently plays for Querétaro, Ronaldinho's former club.
• John Guidetti: This guy wasn't even the Swedish equivalent to Daniel Sturridge, let alone an equivalent to Wayne Rooney. Never played for City, Guidetti would do weirdly well at Feyenoord on loan before having a spell in Spanish football, with clubs like Celta and Alavés, which is where he is today.
• Ali Ottman: Ottman would become a club legend for the Arab-Israeli club Bnei Sakhnin. Currently plays for Hapoel Qalansawe.
• Lacina Traoré: Known as "The Big Tree" for his 2,03m frame, he would play in Russian football before joining Monaco for a €14M fee. He would be loaned out to various clubs, including a disastrous spell at Everton. He last played for Bandirmaspor.
• Christian Eriksen: Don't need to say much, do I? Hope he can return in January.
• Xherdan Shaqiri: Quality role player at club level, a Swiss star at international level. Currently plays for Lyon.
• Marcus Pedersen: Another Scandinavian player that was compared to Rooney, yet he wouldn't even hold a candle to John Carew. Would flop at Vitesse before joining various lesser clubs. Currently plays for Tuzlaspor.
• Andy Najar: Of all players to compare him to, why Freddy Adu? The Honduran probably had a better career than him
. He would spend most of the decade playing at Anderlecht, before returning to the MLS. Currently back at D.C. United.
• Connor Wickham: He definetely wasn't England's 2014 World Cup star, he didn't even play in that disastrous tournament they had
. Currently at Preston North End.
• Yevhen Konoplyanka: This guy was a massive disappointment. He was an exciting player at Dnipro, before flopping at Sevilla, Schalke and Shakhtar, where he currently resides in their bench.
• Jonathan Urretaviscaya: If Urreta was the new Forlán, then he must've the Diego Forlán that played for Inter(not specifying which one). Currently plays for Rentistas.
• Danny Mwanga: His MLS stardom wouldn't last very long, as he would slowly disappear. A free agent since 2016.
• Bogdan Stancu: Needless to say, he wasn't Romania's next star. He would play for various Turkish clubs, such as Galatasaray, Orduspor, Gençlerbirliği, Bursaspor and Eyüpspor, which is where he plays today.
• Luis Muriel: He didn't take Europe by storm, but he is definitely one of the best super subs in the Old Continent.
• Markus Henriksen: He would do really well at AZ Alkmaar, and would enjoy some sucess at Hull City. Currently back at Rosenborg.
part 3 coming someday idk