Inter - Lazio (14 Feb 21) [3-1]

rockball

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Nicolooo
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
inb4 SMS scores again to deny Inter 3 points.

Materazzi_23

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Perfect day for this match, Inter is almost the same as my love life: A lot of effort from my side only to be hugely disappointed from the other side.

Rimpel

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Lazio on a good run recently (aside from the coppa game), but we'll win this one and I base that on absolutely nothing but faith :)

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster
The team look tired last night but this certainly isn't the game to rest players. Vidal will certainly start instead of Eriksen and i am expecting Lula to start again despite their poor performances last night. Conte will keep supporting them hoping they can turn things around. Our options on the left are so bad i have no idea who should start. We're going to suffer defensively with Perisic or Young as Lazzari is great in attack. On the other hand, the Lazio wingback is a very poor defender so perhaps starting Perisic would be the better option in order to exploit his weaknesses.

Last edited:

vex

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Don't have one.
No need to rest anyone, five days is enough for players to get rested from last night's game.

Bluenine

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Transfer Guru
In place of Eriksen, play Vidal. In place of Martinez, play Sanchez. In place of Darmian, play Young.... I mean Perisic... no, Kolarov... whatever, it doesn't matter, just don't pass to the left.

CafeCordoba

Favorite Player
Toro, Barella
10 years of FIF
No need to rest anyone, five days is enough for players to get rested from last night's game.

Specially as they get full week rest before the Milano derby. 4 full days now and 6 days after.

Sawyer

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Dimarco
10 years of FIF
Forum Supporter
We should not have a reason to rest anyone for the rest of the season.. 17 games to play roughly until the end, we sweet.

Lets really make a push for this title.

GenDire

Prima Squadra
Prima Squadra
In place of Eriksen, play Vidal. In place of Martinez, play Sanchez. In place of Darmian, play Young.... I mean Perisic... no, Kolarov... whatever, it doesn't matter, just don't pass to the left.

And in place of Conte, play Stellini

Bluenine

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Transfer Guru
We should not have a reason to rest anyone for the rest of the season.. 17 games to play roughly until the end, we sweet.

Lets really make a push for this title.

I suggest the following strategy for the next 17 games:

oKgT49D.jpg

Last edited:

Bellator

Primavera
Primavera
Still bitter about the 1:1 last time around. 2 of their defenders hurt themselves, down to bare bones, have to play Parolo for a full half as CB, we blow a lead and then they even get a red card and instead of capitalizing on it, we get one aswell.

Jnr

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Capitano
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
What the hell has happened with Lukaku and Lautaro. Wasting chances after chances, open goals and easy headers. Still, with our shitty conversion rate Im expecting a win vs Lazio. Vidal has rested, so has Sanchez. Lazio´s only 2 dangerous players are Alberto and Immobile. Darmian can handle Lazzarri and our mid can eat Milinkovic for breakfast in current form. Same with Correa vs our D.

This will be a tricky game. I wonder whats the cards accumulation is before this coz we have Milan next. Want a full force vs Milan and slap them again. Lets straighten Ibras nose for once and for all.

andrejZGB

Primavera
Primavera
Favorite Player
Barella
Brozovic, Barella and Bastoni are in danger of suspension for Derby.

CoolMan44

Allenatore
Allenatore
What the hell has happened with Lukaku and Lautaro. Wasting chances after chances, open goals and easy headers. Still, with our shitty conversion rate Im expecting a win vs Lazio. Vidal has rested, so has Sanchez. Lazio´s only 2 dangerous players are Alberto and Immobile. Darmian can handle Lazzarri and our mid can eat Milinkovic for breakfast in current form. Same with Correa vs our D.

This will be a tricky game. I wonder whats the cards accumulation is before this coz we have Milan next. Want a full force vs Milan and slap them again. Lets straighten Ibras nose for once and for all.

Sergej always plays well versus us, not sure where the confidence to stop him is coming from. He’s scored a very similar goal against us twice where he makes the run to the back post from midfield and heads it in. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Lazio go for the same play again.

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
Draw would be good.Rest Brozo-start Eriksen,rest Barella-start Vidal,Sensi yes-5Gag ofcourse no.

NimAraya

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Draw would be good.Rest Brozo-start Eriksen,rest Barella-start Vidal,Sensi yes-5Gag ofcourse no.

Cunte didnt rest Barella against fucking Benevento or Fiorentina. No way he rest him against Lazio.

Strale

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Eyjafjallajökul
Forum Supporter
If there is one person I can't get mad at for being happy Inter crashed out of all competitions and now play 1 game a week it's Barella.

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Wildly optimistic about this and the Milan game for whatever reason. We win both and end up top after the derby.

3-1 to us against Lazio, Vidal to have an absolute belter of a game.