Inter - Lazio (9 Jan 22) [2-1]

Inter22

Primavera
Primavera

Hey there,
I have 2 tickets at Primo Rosso of original sale price 65 euros each. Unfortonately I cannot make it to the game. Anyone interested in a transfer?

Stefan

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Zanetti
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF

phonk

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Instead of rising up to the occasion, folding once again seems like the Inter thing to do.

Anyway, Calhanoglu missing that game is some #1 bullshit

ElDuccio

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Fenomeno
10 years of FIF
bologna away without Hakan was also not really easy, specialy because it's an away game. At home we are normally really good, and Lazio is ridiciolous this year. We need to win this, no excuses.

Sawyer

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Dimarco
10 years of FIF
Forum Supporter
Sporting judge has delayed his decision regarding Bologna vs inter. So Hakan misses this game...

This is absolute BS!!

Lazio game is time for Inzaghi redemption, he was to emotional last game. Keep Correa away from the game too, to much emotion for him it was like Hakimi v Real Madrid just totally couldn't focus.

Good to have Dzeko back for this game pending one more negative test, I still would like to see Sanchez and Toro to start, I have high hopes for this game, we should be fired up after the farce of Thursday morning, should be a tough game but I can honestly see us pulling off a 4-1 scoreline for this game.

Forza Inter!!! Lets do this!! 1 more day and its FINALLY game time baby!!!!

vex

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Don't have one.
bologna away without Hakan was also not really easy, specialy because it's an away game. At home we are normally really good, and Lazio is ridiciolous this year. We need to win this, no excuses.
Agree, and they had a midweek game, we didn't.

SiamoNoi

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Cambiasso
10 years of FIF
Not optimistic for this one somehow (first time this season I think...)

Inter7

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Kova Magic
10 years of FIF
Still find it unfair we won't have hakkan for this, technically he should just not play bologna when we play the make up game

uny_arturo

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Capitano, Cuchu
10 years of FIF
No Hakan. No Blueline. Not a good sign.

Players could feel annoyed after the farce in Bologna. And we're playing for the first time after a long holiday. Slightly pessimistic for once.

ArmaLetale

Primavera
Primavera
Old username
HernanCrespo
Is Inzaghi still having soft spot for his old club?

thatdude

10 years of FIF
FIF Special Ones
Realistically there is no excuse not to beat this Lazio team. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy but we have to beat them at home. Their defense in particular has been woeful this year.

brehme1989

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Nostradamus
Most Passionate Member
Realistically there is no excuse not to beat this Lazio team. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy but we have to beat them at home. Their defense in particular has been woeful this year.
Exactly, we should be anticipating 3 points here unless something extraordinary happens (various covid cases etc).

I assume the game will go on as normal, haven't heard anything about a possible postponement.

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster
This match has loss written all over it. Having as a thread opener a newbie who didn't even intend to start a match thread? This is the ultimate jinx.