Inter- Juventus (17 Jan 21) [2-0]

varmin

Allenatore
Allenatore
Forum Supporter
Most Improved Member
We all know that Inter will loose this one, so I don't have a problem to take the blame for opening the thread.

17 January 2021 - 20:45 CET (19:45 GMT)​
Derby d'Italia

inter-juventus.jpg

January recent form:
Roma - Inter 2-2
Sampdoria - Inter 2-1
Inter - Crotone 6-2
---
Juventus - Sassuolo 3-1
Milan - Juventus 1-3
Juventus - Udinese 4-1

Missing players due to injuries or suspensions:
Inter - DD
Juventus - De Ligt, Sandro, Cuadrado, Dybala.

Last edited:

bubba zanetti

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Chino Recoba
A must win.If we lose,time to sack Cunte.

brightbackground

Prima Squadra
Prima Squadra

That time was five months ago, now we're stuck with this guy. Our only hope is to beat up on the lesser teams to make top 4 and hope that the next management has enough sense to give him the boot.

Tamirk

Capitano
Capitano
As much i want to fuck this rube shit team, im afraid we do what we do best all the time when we face rube... we gonna shit our pants again, but even we if we supprise them and play good, conte will make sure we dont win this, just like today..

Kenny

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
LIMONE
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
don't see much chance with coward conte at the helm.
at least show some pride you cunt, would you like to be homeschooled by fucking Pirlo ??

Jnr

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Il Capitano
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Can't wait to see Conte's overused replys to italian broadcasters . "They are 9 time champions Juventus, ofc they are favorites to win"

Chickenshit .

BasedGodPunk

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Godcini
I'd be stunned if we managed to draw this game, let alone win. Juve will be ready to go and we'll play cowardly as per the usual. Two CR7 tap ins and a 2-0 win for Juve.

NeonBlade

Allenatore
Allenatore
10 years of FIF
Juventus is slightly more vulnerable, not because we are playing excellent football, we’re absolutely not, but they are still in a transitory period, with that said Pirlo has the midfield playing exceptional football at times, and he’s getting performances out of B level players that is quite simply amazing for an inexperienced coach. Can we get something out of this game? Yes, but not because we are better. The title is gone, but can we at least not slip out of the top 4.

Whatever happens, win, lose or draw. Conte cannot remain here.

Tamirk

Capitano
Capitano
We will lead 1-0 and then conte bring up gags again for defend the lead and we will lose 1-2...

kurt0411

Capitano
Capitano
Same lineup as the Roma game. It’s fine to finally fuck these guys up

RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
CARLOS
If we would have won against Roma, I would have said we could get away with a draw. Now it's a must win against a team that's had our number for a while now.

And for the love of god can we stop playing catchup every single game?!? It's like we know we're going to concede and are waiting for the 2nd half before we decide to play.

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster

We're broke. Conte will finish the season at Inter no matter what.

Anyway, i agree with Ricky. I have been saying for days we're going to need at least 4 points against Roma and Juve if we want to stay alive in the Scudetto race. This is a must win for so many reasons.

I hope Darmian has nothing serious. Young vs Chiesa makes me worried. If Vidal isn't fit for this game, start Sensi or even Eriksen. For the love of God don't start Gagliardini!

Kramerica Industries

Capitano
Capitano
We're broke. Conte will finish the season at Inter no matter what.

Anyway, i agree with Ricky. I have been saying for days we're going to need at least 4 points against Roma and Juve if we want to stay alive in the Scudetto race. This is a must win for so many reasons.

I hope Darmian has nothing serious. Young vs Chiesa makes me worried. If Vidal isn't fit for this game, start Sensi or even Eriksen. For the love of God don't start Gagliardini!

The desperation in this plea is strong. We all know what's actually going to happen if Vidal doesn't play.

Ethor

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Still here!
Forum Supporter
A must win, but given our management's ambition, a draw is probably the best we can hope for.

Tamirk

Capitano
Capitano
don't see much chance with coward conte at the helm.
at least show some pride you cunt, would you like to be homeschooled by fucking Pirlo ??
Not need to be world class coach to know how to fuck conte tatics, conte have 0 creativity when his superior tactics failed.
Even fonseca said before the game that conte have only one tactic and no much more, so its very easy for the other team counter it.
Dont know what about you guys, but i start to think that our master tactician coach not so "master"..:eek:blivious:

ADRossi

Administrator
Administrator
10 years of FIF
Forum Supporter
Someone needs to open the Coppa match thread

Bluenine

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Transfer Guru
This is the real test?

Nothing

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Barella
Not need to be world class coach to know how to fuck conte tatics, conte have 0 creativity when his superior tactics failed.
Even fonseca said before the game that conte have only one tactic and no much more, so its very easy for the other team counter it.
Dont know what about you guys, but i start to think that our master tactician coach not so "master"..:eek:blivious:

LMFAO Did Fonseca actually say that ?? :D

- - - Updated - - -

This is the real test?

No. Sampdoria match was the real test.

IM21

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
start kolarov and galgliardini so they score 2 quick goals and i can go on with the day instead of watching this shit. the only way we win is if we score a 1-0 goal in the 95th minute. We score before that, Conte will go in his pussy mode and then its over.