- May 14, 2011
- Favorite Player
I feel no sympathy for lukaku, he can gtfo
no mourinho in the mix and pep actually praised us a lot. never thought i'd see the day of having a bit of respect for the man...
I have a feeling that most of what he says, he doesn't really mean it. We have certainly been a tough task for ManCity, but the guy just talks a lot, and is known for hoeing himself for attention. It's basically against anyone he plays, he will come up with some poetic sentences and praises and act like he's humble but in reality he's one dirty cunt.
Not most painful to me, I kinda knew we don't have no one on our team without "heavy legs" when needs to score a goal in a CL final so not surprising. Our players are good, but not all of them have the experience needed to win that game.The more time goes by the more I wonder if this was genuinely the most painful game as an Inter fan? Of course 5 Maggio will take some beating but:
- We reach a CL final when not even the most optimistic Inter fan would have foreseen at the start of the season
- We’re facing a team which cost 15 times more than ours to build managed by one of the greatest managers of all time
- Everybody outside of Italy expecting Inter to get steamrolled in the final
- Inzaghi was stubborn and started a 37 year old corpse up front
- We still outplay and create more chances than the greatest English team of all time
We had the perfect chance to shut all doubters wrong in a generation where our club is looked at with disrespect and write ourselves into football history.
Unfortunately nobody remembers who finishes 2nd. I feel like this loss gets more and more painful as the days go by
The reason he mentioned was that our players realized they can now beat City, but were not focused enough on scoring as they were on disrupting the opponent's play, because they bought into the hype of the opponent before the game (huge mistake to be influenced by such things).