Sebastian Frey

Gismo

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
4,515
Likes
3
It seems the race for him is between us and Manchester United.

United eye Parma keeper
by James Pearson - Last Updated 24 Oct 2004

Manchester United are keeping tabs on Parma keeper Sebastian Frey and the clubs' director's are reported to have already met with the French keeper's agent.

Sir Alex Ferguson has gone with Roy Carroll recently between the sticks for The Red Devils following a poor start to the season by Tim Howard.

United have been linked with a host of keepers of late with Middlesbrough Mark Schwarzer and Rennes' Swedish international Andreas Isaksson mentioned.

Frey, 24, has been an ever-present for Parma, but has conceded 11 goals in Serie A this season with the Stadio Ennio Tardini side struggling for form.

Frey has confirmed his agent Giovanni Branchini has met with United's directors and that he has reached an agreement with Parma to aid his release.

"I know United are following my progress and my agent, Giovanni Branchini, recently met their directors," said Frey to the News of the World.

"Internazionale also want me and I have reached an agreement with Parma that they will not complicate things if I get a good offer."

Back off, Man U!!! :frustrat: Nice to hear we are after him!! :star:
 

Hammoudi

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
13,378
Likes
3
Favorite Player
Internazionale
Han is probably going to close this thread since it could be discussed in the major thread. I think these are wild rumors and the guys is trying to improve his image by yapping about interested parties. I detest his character and I hope and hope that ManU snatch him away or he rottens between the Parma posts.
 

snake

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
21,377
Likes
58
10 years of FIF
Im disappointed with the rumours of Frey.

His a good keeper, but why get a promising keeper in Carini, who we had to let Canna go for. It just does not make sense!!!

Not the slightest bit!!!! But however if we ever do buy a keeper. Go for the Future Italian stopper, De Sanctis :proud: that guy is pure class already.[/url]
 

Pravesh

Allenatore
Allenatore
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
7,595
Likes
168
Favorite Player
J.Zanetti
10 years of FIF
I won’t close this thread, after all we have been seriously rumoured to Frey, especially at this moment and we all know that Frey’s gonna move to a new club very soon.

As for me, I want Carini to be given chance. And I am not sure whether Frey would be good for us ?? :confused:

:)
 

InteristaMensur

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
261
Likes
0
Favorite Player
Adriano and Ibr
helal25 said:
Im disappointed with the rumours of Frey.

His a good keeper, but why get a promising keeper in Carini, who we had to let Canna go for. It just does not make sense!!!

Not the slightest bit!!!! But however if we ever do buy a keeper. Go for the Future Italian stopper, De Sanctis :proud: that guy is pure class already.[/url]

We didn`t let Canna go because of Carnini we , we let him go because his salary was too big and he`s never in full fitnes.Carnini was just excuse.
 

snake

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
21,377
Likes
58
10 years of FIF
InteristaMensur said:
helal25 said:
Im disappointed with the rumours of Frey.

His a good keeper, but why get a promising keeper in Carini, who we had to let Canna go for. It just does not make sense!!!

Not the slightest bit!!!! But however if we ever do buy a keeper. Go for the Future Italian stopper, De Sanctis :proud: that guy is pure class already.[/url]

We didn`t let Canna go because of Carnini we , we let him go because his salary was too big and he`s never in full fitnes.Carnini was just excuse.

I know, but that doesnt mean his not a good goalie. His actually great, ive seen him and i think the canna deal would of been good if Carini became our future keeper, but with frey. Whats the point of Carini.
 

Gismo

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
4,515
Likes
3
Carini is a great keeper but Frey is even better. So what´s wrong with having those two battle it out for the spot? The best keeper will be our first choice keeper and the "loser" will be backup. Having Frey AND Carini is a big plus for any team IMO.

Hamed said:
I think these are wild rumors and the guys is trying to improve his image by yapping about interested parties.
Wild rumours? Frey has just stated that we and Man U are after him, even stating he is willing to go. And apparently he would love to return to us.

Improving his image? No way. So you´re saying he´s lying? :confused:

I think that when a player announces we´re after him and even expresses his wish to join us he deserves his own thread.
 

InteristaMensur

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
261
Likes
0
Favorite Player
Adriano and Ibr
helal25 said:
InteristaMensur said:
helal25 said:
Im disappointed with the rumours of Frey.

His a good keeper, but why get a promising keeper in Carini, who we had to let Canna go for. It just does not make sense!!!

Not the slightest bit!!!! But however if we ever do buy a keeper. Go for the Future Italian stopper, De Sanctis :proud: that guy is pure class already.[/url]

We didn`t let Canna go because of Carnini we , we let him go because his salary was too big and he`s never in full fitnes.Carnini was just excuse.

I know, but that doesnt mean his not a good goalie. His actually great, ive seen him and i think the canna deal would of been good if Carini became our future keeper, but with frey. Whats the point of Carini.

well I think that Carini will have his chance but if he ruins that chance I hope that fray will be on the way to inter
 

Bianconeri

Prima Squadra
Prima Squadra
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
540
Likes
0
:howler: Yeah, buy Frey, this sounds lovely... :D

And about De Sanctis, he really is very good indeed, better than Frey...
 

snake

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
21,377
Likes
58
10 years of FIF
Bianconeri said:
:howler: Yeah, buy Frey, this sounds lovely... :D

And about De Sanctis, he really is very good indeed, better than Frey...

Juve would of won 5-0 if it wasnt forhis saves against you guys. ;)
 

Bader

Primavera
Primavera
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
310
Likes
0
Hi guys

does real madrid still own us money ??

If they did i think we should use it to get Casillas.

He is the best gk in the world with buffon and much better than frey
 

Gismo

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
4,515
Likes
3
Real owe us zero. ;)

No Casillas, please!! :stress: He´s horrible... :yawn:
 

Mikkel

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
4,441
Likes
4
He is good but not that good. He still have some hughe problems regarding corner kicks, free kicks, and he defently need to improve these aspects of his game, before he would be interesting. And it would never really be relavant since he won't leve Real.

But yerh Frey would be a good surgestion for a new goalkeeper.
 

Gismo

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
4,515
Likes
3
Completely agree with that post, Mikkel. :lala:
 

Frisko

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
13,287
Likes
27
Favorite Player
El Principe
FIF Special Ones
10 years of FIF
I'm not crazy about Frey but I know that if he comes to Inter I'd get to love him. What miracles a black and blue shirt can do! :D
 

snake

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
21,377
Likes
58
10 years of FIF
Frisko said:
I'm not crazy about Frey but I know that if he comes to Inter I'd get to love him. What miracles a black and blue shirt can do! :D

Sometims the oppisotes of a miracle :rolleyes:
 

SB9Dragon

Capitano
Capitano
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
2,760
Likes
2
Favorite Player
Adriano - #10
Would a curse really count as the opposite of a miracle? :D
 

Stefan

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
24,114
Likes
4,960
Favorite Player
Zanetti
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
6-0 thats all I have to say. I don't want him back I just remember that horrible game.
 

Choppin Onions

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
11,645
Likes
3,353
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Frey isn't that good, has he even been called up to the French national team yet? Even when Barthez was there, it's not like they were stacked at the GK position, unlike the Azzurri.

If Carini doesn't at least get a chance to be the GK of the future, chalk up another blunder to our awesome transfer guru's. :yuck:
 
Top