Sheriff - Inter (3 Nov 21) [1-3]

Sawyer

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Dimarco
10 years of FIF
Forum Supporter
On track so far, lets keep the gravy train going into the Milan game, big confidence booster all going well in CL midweek.

Irequis

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Javier Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Too bad we drop too many points on Donetsk and Madrid hence we have to win every possible points left. We should consider resting our key players like Barella, Dzeko, and Perisic because we need them for the upcoming derby and put Pioli's team on the downward spiral. Although Sheriff manage to exceed everyone's expectation, we should be able to beat Sheriff with our rotational players on paper. The question is we really want to take such risk and putting our qualification at stake.

CafeCordoba

Favorite Player
Toro, Barella
10 years of FIF
We should rest no one. This is the most important match of the season so far. This IS a must win match in all likelihood. Club top brass probably considers CL group stage qualification more important than even the Scudetto, I feel. And it's not like either-or situation here. Derby is on Sunday and it's matchday 11.

Il Drago

Favorite Player
Wesley Sneijder
Best Football Poster
Best Overall Poster
We can't rest anyone. We need two wins in the next 2 CL matches to secure qualification. Let's go and get them. Anything less will make qualification next to impossible.

YoramG

Allenatore
Allenatore
Favorite Player
Zanetti
10 years of FIF
Would play the exact same team that won the reverse fixture.

NimAraya

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
No need to rotate or rest anyone. We need the maximum points from this match. We have one more day to rest compare to Milan and even if we lose the derby we still have a chance to overtake them. But we don't get as many chances in the CL.

thatdude

10 years of FIF
FIF Special Ones
Lautaro - Dzeko
Dimarco - Vidal - Brozovic - Barella - Darmian
Bastoni - De Vrij - Skriniar

This is the lineup I would play. Only rotation is Perisic. Dimarco from dead ball situations since Hakan would start from the bench. Bring Perisic on at 60 min along with either attacking or like for like depending on situation.

CafeCordoba

Favorite Player
Toro, Barella
10 years of FIF
Yeah though I'm pretty sure Perisic will start..

Honestly I wouldn't be worried if we started Sanchez like brehme suggested. Plan is to be leading by the time subs start, I'd feel more confident bringing in Dzeko/Lautaro at that point than Sanchez.

But anyway, I doubt Inzaghi can go wrong with his starting lineup.

Choppin Onions

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
Favorite Player
Skriniar
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Vidal, De Vrij and Darmian will be fresh. Hopefully Lautaro feels a bit more rested too with the small cameo appearance against Udinese. Perisic has been mostly excellent so far this season. I can’t see Dimarco starting ahead of him. If the score isn’t our favour he’ll probably be brought on for Bastoni at some point knowing Inzaghi.

3 points is a must here.

NimAraya

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
Vidal, De Vrij and Darmian will be fresh. Hopefully Lautaro feels a bit more rested too with the small cameo appearance against Udinese. Perisic has been mostly excellent so far this season. I can’t see Dimarco starting ahead of him. If the score isn’t our favour he’ll probably be brought on for Bastoni at some point knowing Inzaghi.

3 points is a must here.
There are reports that Dimarco might start ahead of Bastoni and not Perisic.

Radu

Primavera
Primavera
Favorite Player
R9 , Milito
Sadly I think we will concede in this match.

Alex de Large

La Grande Inter
La Grande Inter
10 years of FIF
pretty sure inzaghi and the rest of the team did analyze the games of sheriff against shaktar and madrid to the whole team.
also pretty sure shaktar and madrid lost to sheriff due to not know a shit about that team, so they surprised them.
for once we hv a little advantadge but considering our bad luck in the first game against madrid (where we deserved the 3 points) im not so sure.

CafeCordoba

Favorite Player
Toro, Barella
10 years of FIF
There are reports that Dimarco might start ahead of Bastoni and not Perisic.
This is really interesting. What we can analyze from this is Calhanoglu is probably not starting then. Set pieces is a serious attacking vector for us so the delivery in them need to be top notch.

_OC_

Capitano
Capitano
Favorite Player
Matrix
Forum Supporter
10 years of FIF
Rano was at the presser with Inzaghi. A sign, or just randomness?

I wouldn't oppose it after the display against Udinese and Milan coming up, to be honest.